Sixby 22-May-17
MT in MO 22-May-17
bad karma 22-May-17
Rocky 22-May-17
bad karma 22-May-17
Rocky 22-May-17
Jim Moore 22-May-17
19-May-17
.."a good, God fearing, hard working, regular, American guy", well if that's true the SMSM will go deeper and harder with the daily colonoscopies they've gotten so good at with trump.......and since he is white and old and hetero, they may just have him shot

19-May-17
smh

19-May-17
I'll do ya one better...what if Trump is the leaker...paid off by Clinton and Obama to destroy the Repubs from the inside out. At the end of the day he walks away rich and famous, regardless.

19-May-17
That would be bad.

19-May-17
What if...you woke up tomorrow morning with a **** growing out of your ear? Other than looking like Sybil's alter ego, you probably won't hear as well, according to an un-named source.

19-May-17
Is jumping the shark now becoming a regular event on Bowsite? SMH, too.

19-May-17
Is it bad if Pence is the leaker? Only if he’s caught! LOL

19-May-17
Spike,

EVERYONE is suspect and if you lay your trust at the feet of ANYONE in Washington you are a fool. Donald Trump's inner circle does not include one single politician. Family is his only ear and the single reason for the blow back by the left and the right. This man will not trust anyone outside of family and God bless him for that reasoning. I was raised under that banner and that served our family well on more than one occasion.

The Rock

19-May-17

MikeV's embedded Photo
MikeV's embedded Photo
So according to rocky, don't trust anyone in washington, except the guy at the head of washington, The guy that has a history of cheating workers, hiring illegals, hanging his debt on the taxpayers, cheating on his wives, making empty promises to rubes across America and then dropping those promises as if they never existed. And also according to rocky, having the president surrounded by his family members, all neophytes in anything political, is a good thing? Isn't that how warlords rule their lands? Isn't that how banana republics or communist dictators rule their lands? But hey, that sounds reasonable.

19-May-17
"hiring illegals"? what the flippin hell is an "illegal" you racist xenophobe??

19-May-17
"Isn't that how banana republics or communist dictators rule their lands? But hey, that sounds reasonable."

Won't know that for awhile - barry o and the F Troop democrats got booted out of the White House.

19-May-17
Family. Mother, father, brothers & sisters. What reason to live without them? You are marooned on a island surrounded by yourself. Hamburgers, hot dogs and frozen dinners, American Cuisine, just ain't a gettin' it. The blacks say it best........... "You wouldn't understand".

The Rock

20-May-17
What if...the worms had machine guns?

21-May-17
Some monkeys are smarter that some humans, too, but that does not mean that many monkeys are smarter than humans. Likewise, the claim that "some" conspiracies were in play does not mean that the dozens you have brought forth are, nor that any you have brought forth are. This one is wacky, without even a microscopic bit of evidence to support it.

The absence of evidence is not proof of a conspiracy nor is it evidence.

21-May-17

21-May-17
Its not Pence. He truly believes in Trump and the cause, and has made that clear from the start.

I think the leak is either some hold over Obama loyalists in the intelligence community, or there is something to this Deep State where the IC has its own agenda and goes rogue from either party based on what they think is best.

21-May-17
Those who dispel conspiracy theories on their face, no matter how outlandish, will rue the day that one time it may come to fruition. Conspiracy theoretic's is borne from those who exhibit a natural tendency to be suspicious of groups that are powerful and potentially hostile. Potentially. That gives wide berth to question anything, and not necessarily connected to reality, "at this time". History, time in a bottle, has provided incredible and unbelievable conspiracies that till this day have yet to be unproven. How can a conspiracy bordering on lunacy to a set of circumstances that we have accepted as fact, chip at the very foundation of these circumstances that the fact or belief was built upon? Never discount or undermine "thinking in progress", highlighting your own deficiency. Governmental intrusion. Any and every conspiracy theory is plausible as we have learned from this election cycle alone. What plethora of conspiracy theories for which we, the commoner of which we are not party, have unknowingly gone unchallenged or discovered? Crazy? The wheel is still spinning.

The Rock

22-May-17
One thing that is not a conspiracy , The DNC interfered with the election in such a significant way that the head of the DNC was fired twice. LOL That is a fact and yet there is no prosecution and not one known investigation . Heck they are not even investigation the asassination of Mark Rich or why the FBI interfered with the local police investigation. There is fire under that smoke and the wood is Hillery Clinton.

God bless, Steve

22-May-17
I don't know if there were any laws broken by the DNC when they conspired to make Clinton the candidate. The political parties are private organizations. They write their own rules (obviously) with regard to how they pick their candidates.

I think there might be room for someone to sue the party for breach of contract or public trust or something like that, but I don't think anyone can be thrown in jail for what they did...

On the other hand, I am not a lawyer and I did not even stay at a Holiday Inn last nigh...8^)

22-May-17
What if Hillary Clinton is from Mars? I have as much evidence to support that as anyone has that Pence is the source of these leaks.

Sorry, Spike, justifying this crap just makes you look like a kook.

22-May-17
Spike, Those that would ever believe that ANYONE, including Mike Pence, a politician, is not CAPABLE of leaking information is validation of blind faith in your government that has catapulted this nation into the deepest of waters replete with a anvil fastened to their belt. Wonder why the this country is so fuged up? Look see who is minding the store. A few here are definitely bowling. In light of all the lies, deceit and wayward incrimination of politicians both for and against each other, and most importantly, the people, some continue fanatic with unquestioned trust. That is lunacy that easily eclipses conspiracy theories no matter how remote or ridiculous. I would gander a few choice higher learning institutions instills this liberal belief system in your government at a somewhat tender age, no matter the birth date.

The Rock

22-May-17
I think Spike Bull had sex with HIllary last week.

After all, I have as much evidence of that as he has that Pence is the leaker. And it could be possible, so.....

22-May-17
Evidence in a case dispels and positively supports theory if some people would like to know, at the same time....so...anything IS possible before evidence to the contrary.

The Rock

22-May-17
There is no political gain for Pence to leak anything. He would be a pariah, even among the Trump haters. His only claim to fame would be as a "leaker" and not the interim president. Political suicide.

JMHO.

• Sitka Gear