Bentstick81 20-May-17
Bentstick81 20-May-17
MikeV 20-May-17
Rocky 20-May-17
Mike in CT 20-May-17
bad karma 20-May-17
Bentstick81 20-May-17
20-May-17
Just watching Secretary of State Rex Tillerson at a press conference with his Saudi counterpart. What a welcome change from the failed mushmouth liberal Kerry! The difference in Tillerson's presence, his command of the issues, and his pro American attitude are impressive. A great man!

20-May-17
So far I have really been impressed. Rex gets right to the point and his Saudi counterpart is excellent. The whole gang sure seemed to really like Trump's wife and daughter.

20-May-17
Don't you know the deep state Trump haters are squirming in their soiled panties to witness this President being welcomed overseas.

It has been so long since we had a leader who actually had American interests at heart..... it's just a pleasure to watch him operate. Some American kids are seeing for the first time what a real American President looks like, and how a real American President conducts himself.

I thank God every day for the Hellbitch's loss.

20-May-17
I can tell you right now, from my travels to Bahrain, the Saudis have no respect for Obummer or the Democraps.

20-May-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
JTV,

No doubt they respect Trump, but at least as important, they also fear him to a greater or lesser degree.

20-May-17
Liar News network just came out with Trump bowing to the Saudi king while trying to place a medal around his neck. What a freaking lying narrative. They really are alienating the American people. No one I know believe what they are peddling. Only idiots buys newspapers anymore.

20-May-17
Want to bet that he doesn't say 'radical islamic terrorism" in his speech? He's too much of a coward. Kind of like the internet tough guys here.

20-May-17
Oh boy. We have two of the three brothers, showing their ignorance. If we could just get the third, LYING JOSH, we would have as much stupid as we can stand.

20-May-17
Since we are the "Tough guys here", what does that make you brothers, on here? What a bunch of whine bag, morons. 8^)))

20-May-17

MikeV's embedded Photo
MikeV's embedded Photo

20-May-17
Sometimes dropping the soap in the shower in lock up is voluntary, freeglee MikeV josh. What could ever be the reason for taking such a beating day IN and OUT and come back for more?

The Rock

20-May-17
" He's too much of a coward. Kind of like the internet tough guys here."

That distinctive cracking sound everyone is hearing is irony meters world-wide having their needles snap off.......

Actual statement from the Cowardly Lyin himself; all 34 false registrations and all.....a laugh a minute there PaulZy.......

20-May-17
"MikeV X10!!!!!!!!"

That's accurate. Zero times ten is still zero. That's the only thing you've ever gotten right posting here.

20-May-17
Boy FREEloader, "warehouse full of cash". Sounds like you have seen that before, from Obama.

• Sitka Gear