itshot 20-May-17
Bentstick81 20-May-17
NvaGvUp 21-May-17
Bentstick81 21-May-17
Woods Walker 21-May-17
bb 21-May-17
20-May-17
Wow. Does this say it all or what?

"Recently, large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests:

'Let's say I break into your house.

Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "No! I like it here. It's better than my house."

I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters:

You are Required to let me stay in your house.

You are Required to feed me.

You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan.

You are Required to Educate my kids.

You are Required to Provide other benefits to me and to my family.

My husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest (except for that time we broke into your house.)

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do and I'm just trying to better myself.

I'm a hard-working and honest person except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced and bigoted.

Oh yeah, and I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so that you can communicate with me.'

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?

America is populated and governed by idiots."

20-May-17
"America is populated and governed by idiots."

Just in case anyone missed it the first time around fleagle the Beagle just confirmed this statement.

20-May-17
Wrong, Freesh*t...YOU are ridiculous, and false!

Given your rose-colored glasses and your mental abilities, I can understand why you can't see the parallels.

20-May-17
freeglee,

You are a complete and total azzhole.

You accused me of being a racist for no other reason that I did not root for Sergio to win the Masters.

If you had the nads to say that to my face, which you don't, you'd soon need a dental surgeon, a plastic surgeon and a very good ER doctor.

And, no, I am not kidding!

20-May-17
FREEloader, Why don't you house a few immigrants? Make your home a sanctuary home. You clowns are quick to back immigrants, but won't let a one in your house. Even Obama had a wall put around his residence. Why?

20-May-17
Feeesh!t

There is no 'Mike Vasquez' from California here. There's only Paul Zeidan from Briarcliff Manor High School in NY using just one of his 34 false identities.

20-May-17
FREEloader, i see that you can't answer why you won't house immigrants? The LIARS are stacking up here on the CF. 8^)

20-May-17
Kyle,

Don't be too hard on freebase; he's recovering from the disappointment of learning that "innuendo" isn't a bathhouse favor.

20-May-17
The 'MikeV' here is Paul Zeidan from BrairCliff Manor HS in New York.

We've proven that here over and over again. You can easily find out where someone is from on the internet, even if you are an azzhole who lives in his parent's basement.

20-May-17

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
heres PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that you are a lunatic

had to go tinkle cuz all the trump talk got ya wound up,,,

20-May-17
Hey FREEloader. That picture there, Is that the Dems PROGRESS you were talking about, in another thread?

21-May-17
"Why should a gal have to piss on the back alley because she doesnt look like a model at Trumps Contest??!!"

I know! I know! Call on me, teacher!

"How about, because 'she' is not a 'she?'

Which is an absolute scientific FACT!

21-May-17
"Deserve to be heard." That's a matter of opinion.

21-May-17
"Starting to see why Hispanics (MikeVasquez) are not well liked here!!"

Mike Vaginez is not liked here not because of his ethnicity, but because of the fact that he's a lying fraud.

I welcome anyone who wants to come here LEGALLY and who wants to become an American, who wants have the freedom to and is able to TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN FAMILY and not rely on someone/thing else. The vast majority of American immigrants came here this way and did exactly that. I'm a product of that.

If you cannot/won't do this, then stay the hell out. We don't need OR want you here.

21-May-17

• Sitka Gear