Contributors to this thread:
bad karma 21-May-17
bad karma 21-May-17
bad karma 21-May-17
Glunt@work 21-May-17
Sixby 22-May-17
21-May-17

bad karma's Link
Here's an easy, and darn tasty salmon recipe. Made it Thursday, and it was a huge hit with a couple of folks. And, better yet, it's pretty simple. Fresh grapefruit just works well with this fish.

21-May-17
And here's an asparagus with a hazelnut vinegarette. It shouldn't work but it does.

Instead of how they cooked the asparagus, I just put it in the oven, set to broil, for seven minutes with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. This is pretty much foolproof for cooking them. Enjoy.

21-May-17

bad karma's Link
Helps if I include the recipe. Easy to make, and darn tasty.

21-May-17
Never was a big asparagus fan growing up. We had it a lot. At a dinner a few years ago my friend wrapped asparagus with prosciutto & cream cheese. 15 minutes in the oven. Delicious.

22-May-17
Browm suger, orange zest, sea salt, black pepper., pat boneless salmon fillets dry and dry pack with the mix. put in gallon plastic baggy and zip lock airless. put in refrigerator for 4 hours , remove and bbq over smoking applewood with low heat and watch carefully to not stick. I spray with bbq spray directly on the grate and turn fairly quick the first tiem. just cook until the salmon flakes. Meantime cook asparagus spears in butter and a little white cooking wine until tender with some shallots. Spoon over the salmon . Its unbelieveable.

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear