Norseman 22-May-17
NvaGvUp 22-May-17
NvaGvUp 22-May-17
Stalker 22-May-17
DL 22-May-17
Bentstick81 23-May-17
21-May-17
Class. Pure class.

Can you even begin to imagine the media outrage if the GOP did this when Obama was POTUS?

Of course, there will be no media outrage on this because they'll never even tell you about it.

H/T to Drudge, from Gateway Pundit

CA Dem Chair: ‘All Together Now: F*ck Donald Trump!’ as Crowd Holds Up Two Middle Fingers (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila May 20th, 2017

California – The classless Democrats gathered in Sacramento for a state convention on Saturday. They had some harsh words for the President as they chanted, ‘F*** Donald Trump!’.

AP reports:

California’s elected Democrats had tough words for President Donald Trump and the GOP Congress on Saturday, urging their party’s fired-up activists to work against the 14 Republicans in the state’s congressional delegation.

The party’s leaders blasted Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and presented California as the epicenter of liberal resistance to the president.

“The world, literally the world, is counting on all of you, counting on California to reject Trump’s deception and destructiveness,” said Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, who is among a crowded field of Democrats running for governor next year.

U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, often mentioned as a potential candidate for president in 2020, accused Trump of putting “Russia first, America second.”

In a sign of the vigor of the party’s distaste for the president, outgoing party Chair John Burton, a longtime Democratic lawmaker and powerbroker known for his blunt and profane manner, extended two middle fingers in the air as the crowd cheered and joined him.

“F— Donald Trump,” he said."

21-May-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Classless doesn't even begin to describe them.

CNN and MSNBC now have proof of ties to Russian Sub commander

21-May-17
Good one, Dave! lol

21-May-17
FYI, it turns out Nancy Pelosi was at that event and was caught on video smiling when the "f' Trump" chants started.

21-May-17
FREEloader, What happen to "Why instigate?"

21-May-17
Who said they weren't allowed to be heard?

Besides azzholes like, you, that is?

They WERE heard, azzhole!

And what America heard from them is that they are azzholes, as well!

21-May-17
Totally without respect or class towards millions upon millions of patriotic Americans that voted for and support our elected officials . They have crossed the line into sedition and anarchism. God will not hear them or help them if they get what they ask for.

God bless, Steve

21-May-17
Totally without respect or class towards millions upon millions of patriotic Americans that voted for and support our elected officials . They have crossed the line into sedition and anarchism. God will not hear them or help them if they get what they ask for.

God bless, Steve

21-May-17
Just as classy as the tea partiers holding up monkeys, nooses with obamas picture. Let's use the same standards shall we?

21-May-17
"Just as classy as the tea partiers holding up monkeys, nooses with obamas picture. Let's use the same standards shall we?"

*Sigh*

You just don't know when to quit, do you? Let's start with the basic premise that the actions you describe were reprehensible; of that there is no doubt. Therein though lies your problem; you recognize the moral repugnance yet countenance, if not applaud similar actions.

The "actors" themselves have chosen not to be the adults in room but to perpetuate the downward spiral into indecency; shame on them, they must have missed the "two wrongs don't make a right" lessons of early childhood (as perhaps did you).

You, on the other hand are even worse; you recognize the fault of the initial act, use it to excuse the follow-up act and then act as if "standards" are being applied equally.

Well, actually they are, but not the kind of standards you'd like to think you're arguing from behind. Sadly, it is you who best embodies the lowering of the bar you thought you were opining against.

Sorry, you didn't administer the lesson in morality and decency you thought you were giving; quite the opposite, sadly.

Liberal afflictions it seems are lifelong.......

21-May-17
Even if 'Resist's' assertation is correct, it was a fringe group that did those things.

IF, and I say IF, he has proof that such disgusting behavior happened, let him show it.

Even then, IF he has such a video, I question if it's legit.

Remember, on college campuses all over the country, we've seen accusations of supposed race-hating things, only to discover later that those things were done by people on the LEFT in failed attempts to make it look like they were done by 'racist and hateful' conservatives.

We also know that many Tea Party rallies were crashed by left-wing radicals who carried signs and yelled slogans that mirrored the crap Resist is claiming was done by Tea Partiers.

Unfortunately for him, the video on this thread is of Dem Party LEADERS yelling "Eff Trump," not some disgusting fringe group.

21-May-17
Thank God everyday for these demonstrations of genetic malfunctions and that California has attracted and propagated this inbred society as have the CF, with our own homegrown Triple Crown of losers. I never would have believed my own sister-in-law, a certified loon from the left, is grudgingly admitting this Trump thing has gone " way too far" and the Democratic Party is "off the rails". I almost swallowed my tongue. Then the kicker as I stood spellbound thinking a charade was in the works: " I have decided to give this a$$hole a chance and see how bad I think it will be". Now I cringed at "a$$hole" but when a hardcore looneytoon of this caliber begins to soften I know we are on the right track. I came back with a simple " lets see" and left it at that which caught her by surprise to my response. A mere pimple on the a$$ of Pike's Peak so I thought to my own.

The Rock

22-May-17
I hope the Republicans or any one else besides the democrats archives this stuff and replays it during the next election campaigns. Showed my neighbor the gateway pundit link. He voted for Hillary and even he was appalled at the senseless and classless display of disrespect shown.

If I was Trump, I would veto any kind of aid and or assistance to California during the next wild fire season. Maybe that shit hole will burn off the face of the earth. I know there are some good people in that state and wish them no harm but Calif needs to get a grip on themselves. Effing losers.

22-May-17
Sent one ping....one ping, only.

22-May-17
Hey, 'Resist!'

"Just as classy as the tea partiers holding up monkeys, nooses with obamas picture."

What's the matter? Can't prove your claim?

No surprise there.

Put up or shut up!

22-May-17
Resist,

C'mon, troll! Let's see your proof of the despicable charge you made which I referenced in my previous post.

LET'S SEE IT!!!!!!!

You a-holes on the left are quick to call conservatives racists, but you can NEVER back up your charges with actual facts!

22-May-17
So it was on the internet so it must not only be true but also honestly show how horrible tea party people are!

What are you like 12?

22-May-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Don't forget the KKK Trump supporters

23-May-17
Boy it got quiet here, in a hurry. 8^)

• Sitka Gear