NvaGvUp 21-May-17
NvaGvUp 21-May-17
Mike in CT 21-May-17
NvaGvUp 21-May-17
Mike in CT 21-May-17
NvaGvUp 21-May-17
sleepyhunter 21-May-17
21-May-17
Have any of your guys read "Shattered," the book about The Witch From Hell's campaign?

I just finished it and if you're a political junkie, it's a must read.

The authors, Jonathon Allen and Amie Parnes, look to be center-left, given some of the things they say about Trump and conservatives. They started writing the book in 2015, seemingly to get inside Hillary's campaign and write about how she shattered the alleged 'glass ceiling' by becoming the president.

They got permission from the campaign to interview insiders as long as their sources remained anonymous and as long as they said nothing until after the election.

What they saw from inside the campaign was not at all what the public perceived. There were endless power struggles, back-biting and a ton of bad decisions.

To their credit, they often point to Hillary as the main problem. She either wouldn't or couldn't admit her shortcomings, even though everyone else saw them.

Two things they hit on repeatedly is how the length of the Dem primary hurt The Witch's chances in many ways, along with her e-mail problems. They constantly point to the e-mails, but only because she refused to truly apologize. To their discredit, they ignore the illegality and the threat to our national security of her e-mail conduct. They do, however, often mention her unlikeability with the public, as well as her untrusworthiness with the public.

Again, the book is a great read if you're into politics.

21-May-17
Exactly!

21-May-17
I wish she would disappear. Since the Clinton foundation folded she's back and raising money. Stupid people donating money to a crooked, lying witch. One thing I can say is they know how to bilk money from people. Can't imagine the promises they make to people.

21-May-17
Madoff is in jail for 150 years, and she skates. Nice.

21-May-17
Yeah, but at least she's not the POTUS.

21-May-17
There is NO evidence of Russian meddling, azzhole! Even Diane Feinstein has admitted that.

There were no 'corrupt extremists who couldn't handle losing to a lady' (which she was not).

There were only tens of millions of pissed off blue collar working class Americans who knew without question she is totally corrupt, not remotely trustworthy, and a chronic pathological liar who should never, ever be trusted to be POTUS.

21-May-17
Yo freebase!

Neither Russians nor extremists were responsible for Hillary not campaigning in WI; she was and she lost WI.

Ditto for MI and PA; she made the call and she lost.

The Russians and extremists also had nothing to do with Hillary setting up a private server, sending classified emails and destroying State Department property in violation of the law; she authored that fiasco, owns it and the consequences-she lost.

As far as being unwilling to "lose to a lady", let me know when the Democratic party plans on running one.......

21-May-17
Azzhole,

Just what that Mike said is not 1,000% accurate?

21-May-17
Freebase,

Looks like your head is back "innuendo"......

21-May-17
Mike,

It's so far up his innuendo he can lick his tonsils.

21-May-17
I think we need the TOT function back. I'll probably get flamed for saying that. TOT'so are needed when there is a person like free glee here.

• Sitka Gear