HDE 12-Jun-17
JLS 12-Jun-17
Woods Walker 01-Jul-17
HDE 01-Jul-17
Mad dog 01-Jul-17
fubar racin 02-Jul-17
Woods Walker 04-Jul-17
23-May-17
And yet we are calling for more of this dogsh*t to come here. We are nuts.

America needs Islam like a fish needs a bicycle.

23-May-17
Say what you will about Russia but they know how to deal with misbehaving muzzles.

Daily Caller (h/t Mano) The Muslims had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and tried their luck in Russia. What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries. The Muslims allegedly groped and harassed women in a similar manner as the assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. A group of male Russian took them aside to “educate” them that “Cologne is 2,500 kilometers south of here. _70462391_019638826-1

The refugees tried to flee but were quickly captured by the Russians. They then took them out to the street and gave them a beating they will remember. Police arrived to break up the fight but locals report that they threw a few punches at the refugees before arresting 33 of them. Eighteen refugees were in such bad condition they had to be taken to the hospital. Police decided to let the beatings slide and didn’t file a report. The only thing they could confirm was that there was “a mass brawl involving refugees.”

23-May-17

23-May-17

A woman believed to be British female jihadi Aqsa Mahmood, 20, (centre), pictured with friends

And the one on the right is a real "hottie"!

23-May-17
We and The Soviets have a common enemy these days: Radical Islam. I'll toast a Stoli to that. Mad Dog

24-May-17
I say bring it...It isn't going to happen anywhere near where I live that's for sure.

24-May-17
Buy more ammo

24-May-17
SA - me too

24-May-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
I dunno....it depends on if we're still the same people that our founders were. Time will tell.

24-May-17
Trax X2 , the liberal jokers like fleeshit will crawl in a hole when its time to fix the dumb choices they have pushed for ! Just a matter of time .

24-May-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

24-May-17
venison - or like the clever clergyman on the movie 'Kingdom of Heaven' who said "convert to islam, repent later".

02-Jun-17

02-Jun-17
I'll step in here for bigeasymuslim........

But he doesn't MEAN it, and even if he did there's so few of them here that it won't really matter..................unless you're a sheep or a goat....

02-Jun-17
Koranderthalic hybrids?

03-Jun-17
Just further proof of the hate and bigotry on this site. Anony decided to revive a dead thread just to post a made up quote in order to make Muslims look bad (and not surprisingly, WW and Spike take the bait).

I don't know anything about Dr. Naik. From the little searching I've done he sounds to be a nut job. That said, also from the little research I've done it's clear that this is a made up quote, the source of which only seems to be the meme Anony posted. It's made up, and obviously rooted in hatred and intolerance.

Again, the only thing that post is evidence of is the ignorance and bigotry that runs rampant on this site.

03-Jun-17
And what does that say about you, Gator? People will judge you by the company you keep! You DO spend an awful Lotta time with us Deplorables... Mad Dog

03-Jun-17
It say he's willing to speak out against bigotry, rather than be an active or complicit participant in it.

03-Jun-17
Oh joy...Time Man of the Year? Gimme a break Mad Dog

03-Jun-17
Is he like Joe Leiberman, The Conscience of the Senate? Mad Dog

03-Jun-17
You libs are total hypocrits. You are tolerent ONLY when it suits you. You don't tolerate Conservatives. You are the bigots. Mad Dog

03-Jun-17
Ooooo....name calling. I'm really skeert now.......

Start the bombing in Mecca!

03-Jun-17
Well gator, why do you keep coming on here then? No one is begging you, and others to come on a thread, that you guys don't believe is right, and whine about that thread. What do you expect?

03-Jun-17
"You libs are total hypocrits. You are tolerent ONLY when it suits you. You don't tolerate Conservatives. You are the bigots. "

Well, that's true from my experience. Though, they are consistent in that they are typically intolerant of Christianity, fundamental American values and free market precepts.

03-Jun-17
Why do I come on here? Well, a few reasons. I've posted in the big game forums for a few years and seeing as it's the off-season I've been looking for something to fill the time. Additionally, I don't expect for a minute that most of you that post are going to change your mind or perspective. I post so there is another perspective for anyone else that wants to come along and read. And if I can get any of you to stop and think for just a second then that's a win.

03-Jun-17
Fair enough. Let's the fights continue! Mad Dog

03-Jun-17
I'd bet Gators heart is in the right place, but you know about The road to hell. Mad Dog

03-Jun-17
Spike, In the interest of dogooders everywhere what I think you meant is Nomex. Romex is electrical wiring. Unless you were implying that it was a kind of electric chair sorta thing. Terry

04-Jun-17

04-Jun-17

12-Jun-17

Anony Mouse's Link
It seems our foreign imports have problems assimilating...

12-Jun-17

Anony Mouse's Link
And, in Idaho, it appears that acceptance of koranderthalic behavior has come to where rapists are now victims of our justice system.

12-Jun-17
Appointment or not, black robes be damned. That judge should be thrown out and charged with being an accomplice to rape and capital punishment given to the three pigs that did it.

That little girl will never regain her innocence. Her parents have been robbed as well. Yep, a millstone around their neck and thrown into the sea is better...

12-Jun-17

JLS's Link
Sometimes that stuff just doesn't pass the smell test.

01-Jul-17

01-Jul-17
Bring it on baby!!!

01-Jul-17
Ha ha...great shot of that COLLABORATOR, merkel mad dog

02-Jul-17
A number of years back my hometown got thousands of "refugees" brought in by the meat packing plant, it took a few years and a whole lot of ass whoopings but they are tolerable now at least. they don't believe in our ways and we don't believe in theirs but they leave our women and proporty alone now and some of them even learned to drive proficintly and then we quit whipping there asses. My mother was attacked by a group of 8 of them one afternoon, when the cops finally arrived 6 were trying to crawl away and my dad and I were each holding 1 at gun point. My point being they aren't so bad we just have to teach them that we as Americans are not to be pushed to far and then we can get along.

04-Jul-17
Well come on now spike, the goat was already taken, the camel was one of the "kickers", and the child virgin was with the Imam, so what's a horny Muslim guy supposed to do?

• Sitka Gear