Bowfreak 23-May-17
Sage Buffalo 23-May-17
Zbone 23-May-17
TD 24-May-17
Zbone 24-May-17
Zbone 26-May-17
TD 26-May-17
23-May-17
The Golden State Warriors whipped the San Antonio Spurs last night, wrapping up a four game sweep of the series.

For the Warriors, that's their third consecutive sweep of the this year's post-season and the first time in NBA history a team has started the post-season 12-0.

Go, Warriors!

23-May-17
Cavs are in that head Kyle.... look out

23-May-17
Conner,

The Cavs were scaring the bejabbers out of me right up until halftime of their last game.

Up to that point, they'd out-scored the Celitics 196 - 136 over the their last six quarters.

But then they blew a sixteen-point halftime lead and lost. At home, no less.

So now I have some doubts.

What happens tonight should tell us a lot.

23-May-17
Let's be clear the GSW should be going for their 3-pete. They got about as screwed as any team I have ever seen (and not a GSW fan) last year.

Unless Durant gets hurt or there's another big suspension they win 4-1 against Cavs.

23-May-17
Pat,

I think their problem last year was that they go so caught up and focused in setting the all time regular season win record, which they did, that it took away a lot of their emotion and energy.

I think this year, the focus is again winning the Championship.

23-May-17
How did the warriors get screwed last year? They lost...plain and simple.

All the pressure is on Golden State and if they lose again it will be a chole job of epic proportions.

23-May-17
Bow: You must have missed the suspension (which in NO WAY should have gotten him suspended in the FINALS) of Draymond Green for game 5. He's arguably their best defender who shuts people down. Changed the entire series.

That won't happen again and with Durant. Cavs will get beat pretty soundly.

23-May-17
Bowfreaak - "How did the warriors get screwed last year? They lost...plain and simple."... I totally agree!!!

Sage Buffalo - "be clear the GSW should be going for their 3-pete".... No freak'n way... What about the first finals when BOTH Kevin Love and Kyrie Irvin were out of the finals due to injuries... Give me a break... Can't wait until the Cavs beat them again to shut people up...

24-May-17
Few things make me smile like watching the Lebron's lose. Last year was a red hot poker through the gut. I ascribe to very few conspiracy theories..... that GS was intentionally screwed by the powers that be is one of them. =D

I hope the shorthanded Celtics can take at least one more (they had a good shot last night up by 10 at half) and the teams beat themselves up mercilessly. GS can rest up and heal some...... just hope they aren't rusty for game one.

24-May-17
TD - Pick your poison, LeBron or Kyrie...8^) Kyrie was on fire during 3rd quarter last night...

26-May-17
Lets get it on!!!...8^)

26-May-17
Yes, should be good. I would say this was officially a rivalry..... kind of like Lakers and Celtics of old.

Really quite amazing how the two teams just seem to be at another level over the rest of the league. Both back in the finals for 3 years in a row is pretty wild considering how many teams there are out there.

• Sitka Gear