Shuteye 25-May-17
Mad dog 25-May-17
Sixby 25-May-17
Bob H in NH 26-May-17
Chief 419 26-May-17
Glunt@work 26-May-17
Lucas 26-May-17
25-May-17
Today Trump stood up in front of the leaders of NATO Nations and flatly told them how unfair it is to US taxpayers that the United States is largely footing the bill for NATO defense. He reminded them, in no uncertain terms, that they need to step up and pay their share of the cost of their own defense......2% of their GDP.

This is one of the many reasons I voted for Trump. Tell it like it is, no matter who's? feelings get hurt. And, AMERICA FIRST!!

25-May-17
Also remember the first speech Sec Def Mattis gave to NATO - "No longer can the American taxpayer carry a disproportionate share of the defense of Western values. Americans cannot care more for your children's security than you do. Disregard for military readiness demonstrates a lack of respect for ourselves, for the alliance, and for the freedoms we inherited, which are now clearly threatened". LOVE that guy!!!

25-May-17
MSNBC reporters are blowing their fuses over Trump. They said it was a failed speech. I check on them every once in a while just to see what they are saying and I have not heard one good comment from them.

25-May-17
Plain & simple: the party is over. Mad Dog

25-May-17
It was a thing of beauty with all the hanging heads and sideways looks.

God bless, Steve

26-May-17
According to media it was a failed speech, why? Simple, because of the stone faced, unpleased looks on everyone else's face that wasn't from the USA.

they are also making a big deal of him not supporting a "attack one attack all" type of agreement. saying he didn't support it, which I guess technically is right, he didn't say ANYTHING about it because it's just a known thing, of course he supports it. It's like saying he didn't say murder is bad, so he must support murder. Makes no sense.

Seems to me lately the press is reaching to show bad things. Even for them, going further and further to twist or miss-represent things to make Trump look bad, that must mean he's doing good.

26-May-17
That speech was way past due. Trump should have had a list and called out every one of the countries that aren't paying their share. Shaming those countries on the world stage is the only chance of squeezing more money out of them. With the cost burden of the muslim invasion currently underway in Europe, don't look for any of those countries to step up.

26-May-17
The media is making big deal out of Trump "shoving" Dusko Marcovik out of the way at a photo op during a NATO tour. It looks like two guys who are buddys interacting while Trump was getting to the spot he was supposed to stand. Dusko was smiling the whole time and when asked he said it was harmless and nothing offensive.

Trump has plenty of flaws but the media is really trying anything to harm him. Any chance they will stay this fired up and engaged as our watchdogs when a Democrat wins? :^)

26-May-17
Can the UN be next?

• Sitka Gear