Community
Contributors to this thread:
NvaGvUp 27-May-17
NvaGvUp 27-May-17
foxbo 29-May-17
NvaGvUp 29-May-17
Solo 29-May-17
27-May-17
Is anyone here really surprised with this?

From Hot Air:

"Criminal charges for Tim Kaine’s son over violent assault on Trump rally

MAY 27, 2017, BY JAZZ SHAW

What’s more surprising about this story… that the alleged crime was charged in the first place or that you’re hearing about it at all?

On March 4th in St. Paul, Minnesota, a pro-Trump rally took place on the steps of the State Capitol rotunda. No sooner had the event gotten underway than liberal “counter-protesters” wearing masks showed up and began attacking the rally participants with mace, tasers, fireworks and fists. We’ve seen these tactics of violence and intimidation by the Left at Berkeley, in New York City and too many other places to list here, so the incident itself sadly isn’t all that shocking anymore. But this one came with a twist. One of the attackers was none other than the son of former Vice Presidential candidate Tim Kaine."

27-May-17
Masks, Mace, Tasers, Fireworks, and Fists.

Just another day at the office for the 'resist' crowd.

What's at least as scary is that the local DA didn't want to press charges on any of these thugs. It wasn't until an outraged public demanded they be prosecuted that the DA relented and finally brought charges.

29-May-17
I can't imagine that puzzy hitting anyone. If he did, it probably didn't hurt much. :)

29-May-17
Where are Freebase and PuZZy on this?

Is this sort of behavior OK with them?

29-May-17
The left will make him out to be a hero. But if a right winger did the same thing they'd utterly condemn that person and their parents while calling for maximum punishment imposed by the law.

I gotta credit 0bama though, since I know all of this simply because they're so transparent.....

• Sitka Gear