slade 27-May-17
Joey Ward 27-May-17
Norseman 27-May-17
Rocky 27-May-17
Shuteye 28-May-17
bigeasygator 28-May-17
foxbo 29-May-17
27-May-17
Another rock legend is gone at 69 years of age. Seems awfully young doesn't it Kyle?

27-May-17
Gregg will be missed.

27-May-17
""awfully young""

Actually quite old for a Heroin user.

27-May-17
The ABB is one of my favorite bands. I'm deeply saddened by the news but Gregory Allman used every one of his 9 lives and a few more. RIP

Just Dickie and Jaimoe left from the original line-up.

27-May-17
Keith Richards is still kicking so drugs can't hurt you.

27-May-17
Hard living.

27-May-17
That's a shame....Awesome band.

27-May-17

Liver cancer...

27-May-17
RIP Gregg, thanks for the great tunes

27-May-17
His brother Duane was a fantastic guitar player. He has been gone for years.

27-May-17
I'm glad I got to see him years ago.

27-May-17
I'm sure he'd say it was all good. Win, lose, or draw!

27-May-17
Finally caught the Midnight Rider... RIP Thanks for the great music!

27-May-17
ABB were a$$ kickers and southern rock legends. Duane and Greg Allman played hard on the strings and harder on the road. Shed no tear for them because they would not have wanted it any other way. Duane one of the all time acoustic greats and Gregs lead vocals really made you rock. Like Skynrd they are truly missed. I still attend Skynrd concerts (Johnnie the only blood left) and have done so right up to the crash. RIP.....TOUGH GUYS. Only a few remain.

The Rock

28-May-17
I have been to several Lynyrd Skynyrd concerts and love Freebird. They used to unfurl the largest Confederate flag you can imagine when they did Freebird. That song could go on for fifteen minutes.

28-May-17
A true legend. ABB is my favorite band, and I've been fortunate to see them a half a dozen times or so over the last few years before they called it quits. Gregg's health has been an issue the last few years -- looks like it all finally caught up with him. ABB...still the greatest damn band in the land! RIP Gregg, and hope you, Butch, Berry, and Skydog are playing one helluva set right now!

29-May-17
Maybe twenty years ago. She still looked good a fifty. :)

Greg had a liver transplant something like seven years ago? Then he dies from liver cancer? I hope he was able to enjoy that young wife of his right up to the end. :)

• Sitka Gear