Mike in CT 28-May-17
NvaGvUp 28-May-17
BowSniper 28-May-17
NvaGvUp 28-May-17
Mike in CT 28-May-17
slade 28-May-17
slade 28-May-17
27-May-17
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm..........

President Trump Stands Up to G7 Leaders, Refuses to Ratify Climate Agreement

27-May-17
Well FREEloader. The stores that you and your Dems break into during, and steel from, during a protest, or a Republican speech, is NOT theirs, but its the store owners stuff, but you don't have a thing to say about THAT, do ya. What an asshole, you are.

27-May-17
Please bring back the TOT function.

27-May-17
Thank you, Mr President!!!!!

28-May-17
I'm not so sure that Trump said no. I hope he doesn't sign it in the coming days when no one is looking. According to one news report that said he was going to think about it.

28-May-17
Exactly, Freebee. This is not just his environment. Nor is it just your environment, or the grant-grabber's environment. It's all of ours. So Trump has no right to steal our money to make a few selfish leftists filthy rich in order to instigate a bunch of very costly penalties that will not solve any phony "environmental catastrophe's".

So shut the f**k up and donate your own money voluntarily as you wish. And keep your selfish hands out of other people's pockets, you freeloading idiot.

28-May-17
You are so foolish and arrogant that you think you can prevent a natural disaster by tossing money at it. Idiot....

28-May-17
"Of course only until a natural disaster occurs."

Have you ever pondered the meaning of the words "natural disaster"? Do you routinely display such a staggering level of ignorance or are we truly blessed to bear witness?

"As a result of climate change."

Climate change is a natural occurrence oh utterly clueless one.....

Well folks, here it is; incontrovertible evidence that it is possible to survive a complete lobotomy........PaulZy/MikeV lowering the bar yet again......

28-May-17
Freebeans,

You proceed from a faulty premise; regurgitation is not opining one's feelings, merely parroting someone else's; I don't need PaulZy/MikeV for that, I can stop in at any pet store for the same entertainment value absent the banalities.

Here's a concept for you; digital footprint. After you've mulled that one over for more than a microsecond you may come to realize that there's no such thing as anonymity on the internet.

You are dismissed.

28-May-17
This thread is simply slade's latest "Hate of the Day."

So sad, esp. because for years he was one of the most thoughtful and respected posters on the CF. But over the last year, for whatever reason, all he can do now is Hate and post like a third grader.

Something very traumatic must have happed to him, because no one changes that dramatically and becomes that hateful for no reason.

I only hope that at some point he'll get help and once again become the slade we used to know and respect.

28-May-17
I hope Trump stands his ground. To say he will make a decision next week makes me nervous he might cave....

28-May-17
Rhody,

All you have to see is:

The childish wording used in the title of the thread, and;

The person who started the thread.

28-May-17
Do tell broom handle......

28-May-17
Latest hate of the day? What a boat load of crap coming from the lead chest beating back slapper who lead the attack on Trump supporters. Nva you have proved to be nothing but a feeble pugnacious ankle biting whine bag who was 100% wrong and does not have the fortitude to admit it nor apologize. Hate, there is not hate in my heart, it's just easy to yank your chains knowing I was right and your were 100% wrong and your self inflated ego can't deal with it.

28-May-17
Politico reports Sunday: “The push to block, rewrite and delay scores of Obama-era rules may be the [Trump] administration’s biggest untold success.”

• Sitka Gear