Pete In Fairbanks 23-Jun-17
sleepyhunter 23-Jun-17
NvaGvUp 23-Jun-17
bad karma 23-Jun-17
Salagi 23-Jun-17
22-Jun-17
WTF??????

He outraised Handel 7:1.

Most of his money came from people in liberal sanctuary enclaves who likely couldn't place Georgia on the map!

Planned Parenthood, which received $500,000,000 in FEDERAL funds last year, gave his campaign ~ three-quarters of a MILLION $$$$$

No wonder this pajama boy clone saw Handel blow his Oss Off on Tuesday!

UFB!!

22-Jun-17
Cry us a river FREEloader

22-Jun-17
Yes, Boris Badenov and Natasha tried to rig the election, but they were foiled by a moose and a flying squirrel.

22-Jun-17
"His opinion is not valid just because he lost in a yet Another Rigged Election???!!!

God bless the people that keep rigging these elections!!!!!!

22-Jun-17
LOL, bk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22-Jun-17
In all of the 'despair' articles from the Dems on this election have I yet to se ANYONE claim nor even imply the election was rigged.

Then we have freesh!t, who is not capable of seeing or believing Ossoff got beaten because he is a thirty-year-old Pajama Boy personified, with no real job and who couldn't even vote for himself because he didn't live in the Congressional District he wanted to represent!

22-Jun-17
How does it feel to LOSE AGAIN, Free-Dick.? Mad Dog

22-Jun-17
Was it The Russians again , Free-to-be-an asswipe? MadDog

22-Jun-17
the election was not rigged. ossoff lost because the democratic party's brand is "big hairy tranny dudes have a right to shower with your 7 year old daughter at the high school locker room and we need to fight isis with hugs" vs. a jobs and economy message. pretty simple choice.

22-Jun-17
freeglee,

"And why isnt the electoral college used for All Elections??!!

Just when we thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, nor less informed, you prove us wrong.

The Electoral College is for POTUS elections only. It gives all of the states electoral votes.

Congressional elections are for the individual states.

My God, are you really that stupid???????

22-Jun-17
Yes he is. Unbelievable, isn't it?

22-Jun-17
FREEloader, no one is asking you to come on here, stir the sh!t, pout and run off, like you always do. So why come on here, and try to stir everyone up, and at the same time, make a complete idiot out of yourself. You ought to go to some dem site, and that way you can lie to each other, all you want.

23-Jun-17
Poor freeloader. Another dandruff snowflake, just dead skin floating around. Bless his little heart.

23-Jun-17
I really hope that Freeglee just creates stuff out of thin air to be a troll and actually has the mental capacity to think above his posting intellect. If not....it is a perfect example of what is wrong with our education system.

23-Jun-17
Bowfreak - I'd like to know how many exclamation point buttons he wears out on his keyboard!!!!!!!! daily!!!!!!!! Salagi!!!!

23-Jun-17
"Poor freeloader. Another dandruff snowflake, just dead skin floating around. Bless his little heart." And all his other vital organs.

23-Jun-17
Every time I wonder just how stupid and uninformed Sybil and Freeglee can get, they raise the bar.

As I've said previously, "There's stupid and then there's Sybil/Freeglee stupid."

23-Jun-17
And then there's Bowsiters who waste their time replying to Sybil/Freeglee, which only encourages additional trolling...

23-Jun-17
""And why isnt the electoral college used for All Elections??!! Because it does not work anymore!! """

With all the different personalities and opinions here on the CF, this one may be the most uninformed opinion I've seen. Freeglee, is it legal for you to vote? Did you even graduate high school?

23-Jun-17
Sleepy,

I'm not sure it's even legal for him to go out in public without a guardian, let alone vote.

23-Jun-17
Apparently someone let out some goof gas in Georgia, too...

23-Jun-17
KPC - I watched that episode yesterday before I even saw this thread. You're right, it does seem to apply. ;) Edit: Sorry I meant to also say !!!!!!

• Sitka Gear