Thumper 29-Jul-17
HA/KS 30-Jul-17
HA/KS 31-Jul-17
Woods Walker 01-Aug-17
01-Jul-17

01-Jul-17

01-Jul-17

02-Jul-17
16yr old had his girlfriend promise him sex for their first time, she said to pick her up a 7pm Friday to meet her family and then they'd go to the drive-in.

Thur afternoon he stopped in at the drug store and told the druggist he needed a dozen condoms. The pharmacist chuckled and said he thought he needed a dozen too for his first time. But the young man insisted on buying a dozen as the druggist re-assured him he didn't.

The young man arrived at 6:45pm for his date with the girl of his dreams. He was ushered out on the back porch where her family was playing dominos and scrabble. At 10:00pm he was still busy playing dominos and scrabble with the family, at 11:00 pm he told her family he had to go because he had a curfew.

To say the least she was a little upset at her boyfriend and told him she couldn't understand why he would rather play dominos than take her to the drive-in. He promptly replied he couldn't understand why she didn't tell him her father was a pharmacist....:)

02-Jul-17
Now that was a good one Thumper.

02-Jul-17
For you Golfers...

One day I accidentally overturned my golf buggy.

Elizabeth, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and called out, Are you okay, what's your name?"

"Its Jack , and I’m Okay thanks," I replied.

"Jack , forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest a while, and I'll help you get the cart up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on," Elizabeth insisted.

She was very pretty, very sexy and persuasive.... I was weak.

"Well okay," I finally agreed, and added, "but my wife won't like it."

After a restorative brandy, and some creative putting lessons, I thanked my host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset."

"Don't be silly!” Elizabeth said with a smile, “She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Under the cart!" I said..

02-Jul-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

04-Jul-17

ahunter55's embedded Photo

04-Jul-17

Walmart gets better all the time... My eyes cannot "un see" what I have seen.

04-Jul-17
Three guys are in a bar on the top of a cliff. The first guy says to the other guys “You know, if had just one more beer, I reckon I could fly.”

The second guy says “No Way!”

So the first guy orders a beer and drinks it. Then all three guys walk out to the edge of the cliff. The first guy jumps off, starts falling to the ground, and then flies gracefully back to the top of the cliff.

The second guy is totally amazed, so he says “You know, if I had another beer, I bet I could do that too.”

All three guys go into the bar, and the second guy has one more beer. After he finishes, he says “Ok, I will be able to fly now.”

All three of them go outside and the second guy jumps off of the cliff. He falls to the bottom, hitting the ground and dying instantly.

The third guy turns to the first guy and said “You know Superman, you can be a real jerk when you drink.“

04-Jul-17

04-Jul-17
"Driving along in the car one day, listening to music, Carol, a mother of two, was delighted when one of her favorite tunes came on the radio. Getting into the rhythm and dancing around in her seat to the beat of the music, she turned to her husband and said, "Hey remember the days when we used to go clubbing? We should do it again sometime."

In the back of the car, the couple's teenage daughter began making retching noises.

"Ugh - you two? Going to a club? You've got to be kidding! You're far too old...Everyone would just stare at you!"

"Come on," said Carol, "It doesn't have to be a club for teenagers. There must be places for people of our 'slightly more mature years' to go."

"Yeah, there is," said the daughter. "It's called Bingo!""

04-Jul-17
Food on an Irish Airline... Airborne approximately thirty minutes on an outbound evening flight from Dublin, the lead flight attendant for the Aer Lingus cabin crew nervously made the following painful announcement...

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up, just minutes prior to takeoff, by our airport catering service.

I don't know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on board and, unfortunately, only 40 dinner meals were delivered to the plane. I truly apologize for this mistake and inconvenience.”

When the passengers' muttering had died down, she continued... "Anyone who would be kind enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat will receive free, unlimited drinks for the duration of our 5-hour flight." Her next announcement came 90 minutes later... "If anyone would like to change their minds, we still have 40 dinners available."

05-Jul-17
"I RUN SOPHISTICATED weather programs on multi-million-dollar super-computers at a Navy center for environmental predictions. On the morning Hurricane Opal was heading for the Florida coast, my boss, a Navy commander, gave me detailed reports on the hurricane's status to pass along to a friend who has family in the area. Fascinated by his ability to summon up-to-date reports so quickly, I asked him how to do it. He gave me a puzzled took and said "Simple, Go turn on the television and watch the Weather Channel."

"AS A MARINE, CAPTAIN stationed in Okinawa, Japan, I was accompanying the assistant commandant on his inspection of the troops. To break the silence, the general would ask some of the Marines standing at attention which outfit they were serving with. Ramrod straight, each would respond, "Marine Air Group 36, Sir," or "Second Marine Division, General." But near the end of the inspection, when the general asked a young private, "Which outfit are you in?" the Marine replied, "Dress blues, Sir, with medals!" -

"DURING my Army Reserve unit's annual training at Fort Ord, Calif., our battalion commander was upset that evening chow was late. He called the mess hall, and the mess sergeant explained that because their vehicle broke down, they couldn't deliver the field rations to our bivouac site. The commander immediately yelled to his driver, "Private! Drive to the mess hall and get chow!" The private took off on the 15-minute trip. Over an hour later, we were dismayed to see him return empty-handed. "Private!" demanded the commander. "What about chow?" "It was delicious, Sir," replied the driver. "I got there right before the mess hall closed, so I got seconds."

"IN THE ARMY during Operation Desert Storm, I found myself in a world that had changed little since Biblical times. With so few creature comforts available, packages from home containing cookies and canned goods were received with great anticipation. When I got a box from my sister, I happily tore into it, only to discover just how far from home I really was. She had filled it with packages of microwave popcorn. -"

05-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Jul-17
HA/KS, now that is funny. At least little girls could play with cabbage patch dolls.

05-Jul-17
I spent a considerable amount of my youth digging postholes and planting trees. I had a lot of encounters with rocks, but believe me making the &*^%$ things PETS was NOT one of them!!!

05-Jul-17
The wedding:

A father texts his son: "My Dear Son, Today is a day you will treasure for all the days of your life.My best love and good wishes. Your Father.

"His Son texts back:

"Thanks Dad. But the wedding isn't actually until tomorrow!

"His Father replies: "I know."

05-Jul-17

True story here. My first duty station after Tech School was NAS Moffitt Field. I was checking in, you go see the Medic and he checks to make sure your shot record was up to date, it wasn't so I got shots. You go to the Master at Arms and get on the roster for flight line watch. Go to the tool room and check out a tool box. Etc

And here the story begins. There is this salty CPO in charge of the tool room. As you are getting your tools along with the inventory list he is going over all the things you should and should not do. For example, you need to inventory your tool box after working on an aircraft to make sure that no tools were left behind. And most importantly, ALWAYS use the right tool for the job. He was showing all the specialized tools that were not in individual tool boxes. Direct reading Hyd. pressure gauges, gauges to measure cable tension, and on and on.

About this time we are interrupted by this 3rd class petty officer. "Chief, I need a big A** wrench. "

"What size is that?"

"Doesn't matter I am going to use it for a hammer."

I swear I saw a tear form in the Chief's eye.

Terry

05-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Jul-17
"News" outlets have long been the source of less than reliable information. Three articles, three newspapers, same incident.

February 1, 1878 The Echo (Cawker City) - Last Friday night, there was quite a commotion in this city. A reprobate named Thompson, who had been tending bar for Ed Johnson for the last two months, had succeeded in winning the affections of Mrs. Johnson, and the two had it made up to leave for Concordia Friday night. So to favor their cause, Mrs. Johnson had taken possession of $392 of her husbands money, and the bar tender had succeeded in getting Mr. Johnson beastly drunk. When the facts became known to a party of citizens who waited until the amorous pair of thieves went to the livery stable to get a rig to go to Concordia, and then a dozen or more went around to the stable and took the bar tender and detained him until morning. Saturday morning Mr. Johnson came to his senses to find himself robbed of his money, and his wife gone. Mrs. Johnson was at the hotel, and Mr. Johnson went after her and brought her home. She returned $3,- 50 dollars to him and concluded to remain at home. The people talked strongly of giving the man Thompson a coat of tar and feathers, and this unpleasant news reaching his ears he availed himself of the first op- portunity, and left for parts unknown. All is now quiet.

February 13, 1878 Daily Commonwealth Topeka, Kansas - Beloit Gazette: Johnson keeps a saloon in Cawker City, and had laid by the sum of $500, but his wife, who is forty years old, played sweet to this hired man, and on last Wednesday night the aged wife and young lover took the $500 and started for parts unknown. Johnson got wind of the affair and overhauled them at the railroad, and recovered the $500 and soiled wife, but the man was allowed to get away.

February 16, 1878 Junction City Weekly Union - The wife of a saloon keeper at Cawker City stole $500 from her husband and ran away with a hired man, a few days ago. She was fat, fair and forty.

06-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Jul-17

06-Jul-17
"Recently, I bought a cartridge for my printer. It came in a box mounted on a card and wrapped in plastic. When I took it apart, I found that the printer cartridge itself was actually quite small, but they made the packaging unnecessarily large to make it harder to steal and to make the customer feel better about the high price.

I pointed this out to my wife and mentioned how my weight gain over the years of our marriage should have the same effect: It made me seem more valuable and also made me harder for other women to steal."

06-Jul-17

bad karma's embedded Photo
bad karma's embedded Photo

06-Jul-17
Planned Parenthood fundraising dinner...

Free range child?

06-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Jul-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

06-Jul-17

07-Jul-17

HA/KS's Link
Victim-centered tuition proposal.

1. We need an immediate $10,000 tuition increase for incoming white students.

2. We need an immediate $2000 tuition decrease for students who come from marginalized groups in our society.

"It should go without saying that my proposed group exemptions are cumulative in nature. A black woman can earn a $4000 tuition credit, a black lesbian can earn a $6000 tuition credit, a black transgendered illegal immigrant can earn $8000 (provided he becomes a she), and so on. There is no limit to what a student can accomplish so long as he, she, undecided, or other is willing to take a stand against the status quo."

"It should also go without saying that there will be no need for oversight in implementing this new system. We will simply defer to student perception and trust that they are precisely who they claim to be. Those who say they are women are women. Those who say they are black are black, and so on. Once we have rejected the notion of truth, we’ll no longer live in fear of “falsity.”"

"I hope that you will take my plan as seriously as I’ve always taken your commitment to institutional diversity."

07-Jul-17
FREEGLEE

07-Jul-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

08-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

08-Jul-17

"GO ON You Can Do It. Say it Again Angie....M-U-S-L-I-M I-N-V-A-D-E-R-S"

08-Jul-17

08-Jul-17
A physician in private practice is interviewing a woman for his front desk.

He asks her, "I'm going to give you a scenario and you tell me what you'd do. A patient comes out of the room with me, and after paying his bill, heads towards the exit, but all the sudden, clutches his chest and falls flat on his face, dead from a heart attack. What do you do?"

The woman thinks for a second and says, "I run and get you, then call 911."

"No," is the response.

"Ok, I call 911, then run and get you."

"No," is the response again.

She ponders what she could do differently when the physician says, "the first thing you do is grab his feet and turn him around 180 degrees so it looks like he was coming in to the office, not leaving it."

08-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

08-Jul-17

08-Jul-17
Of course, this video was to be expected:

08-Jul-17

09-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
NOT funny!

09-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Jul-17

Oh yes....Gary Larsen......!!

09-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Jul-17
Too Goofy not to be funny

09-Jul-17
What a classic!!! That song is now on non-stop reply in my ear!

10-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Jul-17
Trump

10-Jul-17
^^^ ???

10-Jul-17
SYBIL RETURNS!!!!

10-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Currently on Facebook, people are passing on a site that claims to give the history of any family name - including when and how the name originated. This is how I exposed it as phony.

10-Jul-17
"For our 10th anniversary my wife and I vacationed in Hawaii, where we went snorkeling. After an hour in the water everyone got back on the boat, except for one beautiful young woman and me. As I continued my underwater exploring, I noticed that everywhere I swam, she swam. I snorkeled for another 20 minutes. So did she. I climbed back in the boat. So did she. I felt very flattered and, as I took off my fins, asked her why she had stayed in the water for so long. "I'm the lifeguard," she replied matter-of-factly. "I couldn't get out until you did.""

10-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

11-Jul-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
So true.

11-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

11-Jul-17

HA/KS's Link
I think this one has been around before.

"Dubai tour company offers pirate hunting cruises off horn of Africa"

11-Jul-17

12-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Jul-17
I wonder if those guys are Brazilian?

12-Jul-17
WW........How many is a Brazillian?

12-Jul-17
How long is a Chinaman?

12-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
Working man's fidget spinner.
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Working man's fidget spinner.

12-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Jul-17
LOL! HA the original picture is her with a shirt that says "Nasty woman".(my keyboard does not do capital w's) Saw her with it somewhere else on the computer that she was supporting a special group with it!

12-Jul-17

12-Jul-17
I was referring to this.........

Brazilian Butt Lift

A procedure in which a flat buttock is enlarged through targeted liposuction and re-injection of the patient’s own fat in a contoured fashion in the areas in which enhancement is desired.

Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.

12-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Jul-17
Good one Henry!

12-Jul-17

And here's when they grow up.........

12-Jul-17
Pup on the right has it down already....... one in the middle they're gonna have to hide the kibbles........

13-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
Meals on Wheels!
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Meals on Wheels!

13-Jul-17

13-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

14-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

14-Jul-17

14-Jul-17

14-Jul-17

Whaaa..???? I have NEVER seen that picture before! I posted a political cartoon! I'll try again.......

14-Jul-17

petedrummond's embedded Photo

14-Jul-17

14-Jul-17

HA/KS's Link
Hufpo in the heartland this is hilarious.

Spoofing them with tweets:

"Guy waved and said "HOW-DEE." I told that racist my name isn't Dee and he shouldn't make fun of Native Americans. "

"Before I could call AAA because I had a flat tire, two guys in a pickup asked if they could help. Literally. Shaking."

"Turns out Piggly Wiggly is not a strip club"

More at link

14-Jul-17
Wrong thread.

14-Jul-17

14-Jul-17
Had what saved?

14-Jul-17
Ya think?

BTW...WTF are you talking about????

14-Jul-17
Henry, THAT link has some pretty weird stuff going on.

14-Jul-17

15-Jul-17

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo
I know where to take LWL's camping/fishing.

15-Jul-17

15-Jul-17
Henry...best read on the CF in a long time.

16-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

16-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

16-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

16-Jul-17
Those are some good ones Henry!

16-Jul-17

16-Jul-17
Knock knock.....

16-Jul-17
Who's there?

17-Jul-17
I eat map

17-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

17-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

17-Jul-17
Don't bring a pen to a sword fight.

18-Jul-17
Peyton Manning in retirement home. See who his nemesis is!

18-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

18-Jul-17
A little SR-71 humor...

18-Jul-17
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, ‘Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get started.’

Her boyfriend asks, ‘What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?’

The blonde says, ‘According to the picture on the box, it’s a rooster.’

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle…

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

‘First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.’

He takes her hand and says, ‘Second, I want you to relax. Let’s have a nice cup of tea, and then ..’ he said with a deep sigh…

‘Let’s put all the Corn Flakes back in the box.’

18-Jul-17
Jack, now that is Funny right there.

18-Jul-17
Always love the SR-71 speed check

19-Jul-17

Shuteye's Link

19-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

19-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

19-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

19-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

19-Jul-17

20-Jul-17
Q. How do crazy people go through the forest? A. They take the psychopath.

Q. How do you get holy water? A. Boil the hell out of it.

Q. What did the fish say when it hit a concrete wall? A. "Dam!"

Q. What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long? A. Polaroids.

Q. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work? A. A stick.

Q. What do you call Santa's helpers? A. Subordinate Clauses.

Q. What do you call four bullfighters in quicksand? A. Quatro sinko.

Q. What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches? A. A nervous wreck.

Q. Why do gorillas have big nostrils? A. Because they have big fingers

Q. What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic? A. Sanka.

Q. What do you call skydiving lawyers? A. Skeet.

Q. How are a Texas tornado and a Tennessee divorce the same? A. Somebody's gonna lose a trailer.

Q. What did the Mexican fireman name his twin sons? A. Jose A and Jose B.

20-Jul-17

21-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

21-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
People actually fall for things like this.
HA/KS's embedded Photo
People actually fall for things like this.

21-Jul-17
More graphic than I generally share, but ....

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you."

Yes, she says, "I remember it well."

OK, he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"

"Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,"Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."

21-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Jul-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

22-Jul-17

22-Jul-17
A man gets on a plane with 6 kids. The flight attendant asks, "Are these your kids?" The man replies, "no, I work for Trojan and these are customer complaints!"

22-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Jul-17
Actuary Joke:

How can you tell if an actuary is an introvert or an extrovert?

When he's talking with you, if he stares at his shoes, he's an introvert.

If he stares at your shoes, he's an extrovert.

23-Jul-17
NvaGvUp, what if it is a good looking female and you are looking at her boobs?

23-Jul-17
Then that proves that you're normal.

23-Jul-17
What Woodsie said!

23-Jul-17

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

-------- Original message -------- From: [email protected] Date: 7/22/17 08:22 (GMT-05:00) To: Subject: Fwd: Glasses

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bill Cooper Date: July 20, 2017 at 9:30:18 PM EDT To: Bill Cooper Subject: Glasses

Glasses ?? Description: image001.jpg Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me again, asking why I didn't do something useful with my time. "Like, me sitting around the pool and drinking wine is not a good thing?" I asked. My "doing-something-useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation. She was "only thinking of me", she said and suggested that I go down to the Senior Center and join something. I did this and when I got home last night, I decided to play a prank on her. I e-mailed her and told her that I had joined a Parachute Club. She replied, "Mother, are you nuts? You are 78 years old and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?" I told her that I even got a Membership Card and e-mailed a copy to her. She immediately telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief, Mom, where are your glasses?! This is a Membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club." I calmly replied, "Oh my, I think I'm in real trouble then, because I signed up for five jumps a week!!" The line went quiet and her friend picked up the phone and said that my daughter had fainted. Life as a Senior Citizen is not getting any easier, but sometimes it can be real fun. Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer"

Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

23-Jul-17

24-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
This photo was taken in a small town near where I live.

24-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

24-Jul-17
zucchini season...

24-Jul-17
Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking. Arlene: What in the hell is that? Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet. Arlene: Where did you get it? Jane: You can get them at any pharmacy. The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local pharmacy and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what size, texture, brand of condom she prefers. 'Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel.' The pharmacist fainted.

24-Jul-17

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

24-Jul-17

24-Jul-17
Sometimes reality is funnier than any joke. Bernie Sanders is the perfect socialist...what's yours is mine!

TRUE SOCIALIST: Apparently Bernie Sanders Is Stealing His Neighbor's 'Washington Post'

From link:

Here's Plante's story via Red State:

Bernie Sanders and his wife Jane when they are in Washington DC, live in this house on Capitol Hill, ok? Part of their vast real estate empire. They’re like wannabe Trumps with their real estate holdings.

The next-door neighbor…their neighbor on Capitol Hill called the Washington Post and told the Washington Post that they were cancelling their Washington Post subscription because their very expensive Sunday Post stopped showing up. Not there this week, last week, the week before, then it was there one week but the week before it wasn’t delivered, so I’m cancelling my subscription to the post because your delivery person never gets to me. I’m paying for it but it never gets to me.

The Washington Post said, “Please, do not cancel your subscription to the Washington Post. We will investigate with the delivery person and we will get back to you.”

So the Post investigated. They got back to the person cancelling their subscription to the Post and they said, “Listen, we talked to the delivery person. Our delivery person claims has seen you come out of your house again and again and grab the paper on Sunday mornings. Immediately as the paper delivery person delivers the paper, they’ve seen you come out of your house and pick up the newspaper. So, sir, you are lying to us.”

[The neighbor] said, “Oh, ok, I’ve been coming out and picking up the paper?”

“Yes, and we got a description from the delivery person. You are an older man with gray hair, balding, and little round glasses…”

And the guy said, “I’m like, you know, in my 50s and I’ve got a full head of dark hair. But, my neighbor is Bernie Sanders.”

And Bernie Sanders has been coming out every Sunday morning and stealing his next door neighbor’s Washington Post.

24-Jul-17

25-Jul-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

25-Jul-17

26-Jul-17

26-Jul-17

27-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

27-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

27-Jul-17

29-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

29-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

29-Jul-17
With OJ's release from prison in Oct he decided to sign up with eHarmony. OJ was ecstatic when matched with Caitlyn Jenner, but was afraid it would make him home sick...................lol.

30-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

31-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

01-Aug-17
Not if you're a dog!!!

• Sitka Gear