Mad dog 11-Jul-17
Bowfreak 12-Jul-17
Sixby 12-Jul-17
TD 12-Jul-17
Glunt@work 12-Jul-17
Rocky 12-Jul-17
Mad dog 12-Jul-17
11-Jul-17
I thought he was waaaay smarter than that.

I was wrong!

11-Jul-17
Collusion is not against the law, so what.

11-Jul-17
enjoy the time off Chuck, you've earned it

11-Jul-17
KPC, you said when wonder women Kelly left Fox, anyone who spoke out against Trump would suffer the same fate. However, Juan, Geraldo, Carlson, McCallum, and a host of others have done so, either by being critical of him or one of his actions or policies. Yet they seem to be doing fine. As far of base as Krauthammer has been concerning Trump at times, I'm betting he'll be fine. :^)

11-Jul-17
On a serious question, how many people do potential presidential candidates and, their advisers and staff meet during an election year?

11-Jul-17
He is extremely bright, but he is NOT always on point. There is a reason he is where he is. I'll leave it at that. Mad Dog

12-Jul-17
Krauthammer is a E-Rep. Not a shock here.

12-Jul-17
Krautheimer goes way overboard at times. He is prone to huge exaggeration. Perhaps this is due to his intellect or to the fact that he is a journalist and most of them are prone to getting carried away. When I heard him say this I almost broke my tv. It did get turned off. Fox is getting almost as bad as CNN. The extreme prejudice is apparent in many of their employees. Stirewalt, Shep Smith, Cavuto to name a few.. God bless, Steve

12-Jul-17
I have to wonder..... if this Russian person actually had hard evidence of say, Hillary trading influence for, say uranium mining purchases in return for large sums of money laundered through her personal "Foundation".....

Who would they go to? Obama? CNN? NBC? LOL!

Why NOT Trump? Even if trying to influence an election. (which is TOTALLY different than what they are claiming that Russia HACKED the election).

I'm not sure there was a foreign election held in at least the last 8 years that Obama has not attempted to influence..... including monetarily. So clearly attempts to influence elections by foreign countries is not illegal. I assume as well, Obama expected those he was giving aid to to accept his help. Would this not be the new standard to apply WRT politics, as no one at the time thought it much of a big deal, the media certainly let it slide?

Where's the problem? That they were Russian? We were supporting Hezbollah in elections for cryin' out loud.....

12-Jul-17
I doubt there are many high level elections in the world that we don't try and influence somehow.

If he refused the meeting the headline would be "Don JR Ignores Pleas by Whistleblower During His Father's Campaign"

12-Jul-17
I also believe Fox News is incrementally moving closer to CNN. Sheppard Smith is always out front with the serious hairy eyeball about Trump and someone should teach him to smile once in while. What a miserable p...k. BTW.....on the newest story of the year and Russian collusion. Donald Trump JR. met with this attorney BEFORE anyone but Obama knew about the Russian interference. Had he met with her after collusion became the STORY LINE I could see this being presented as a problem and bad optics. This Russian BS will never end except when Obama's named is attached to it. P.S....Chris Direwald is a CNN pimp who just can't wait for the bubble to burst. He like the entire news cesspool are in for a shock.

The Rock

12-Jul-17
I have great respect for Kraut, but he drives me crazy sometimes. MD

• Sitka Gear