Mint 17-Jul-17
HA/KS 17-Jul-17
Shuteye 17-Jul-17
Amoebus 17-Jul-17
Whitey 17-Jul-17
osage 17-Jul-17
Shuteye 19-Jul-17
16-Jul-17
With all of the changes at Fox News how are their ratings holding up?

16-Jul-17
I ain;t buying it. CNN is the "most trusted name in news" so I am told.

The Rock

16-Jul-17
Rachael Madcow, on MSNBC, gets very high ratings but Fox normally is number one overall. Tucker and Hannity do very well. Cartoon shows are beating CNN in prime time.

16-Jul-17
I don't watch or read the news anymore. Biased opinions from some New York newspaper are of no value to anyone who has the capacity to think. They continually make up lies and skew the truth to "get even" with Trump. Reminds me of a pack of slobbering hyenas.

16-Jul-17
FOX has been king for the last 8 years before this election. Post election they have taken a hit as left leaning networks have pulled up and the race is much closer wit FOX losing some key time periods.

News genre overall has NEVER been the popular. If I were DT I would be touting how I single handedly made the news networks more money than all POUTUS combined.

17-Jul-17
Something I've noticed that has never happened before is Rachel Maddow is now the number one person on cable news. And MSNBC is winning cable news week after week.

Also I've noticed when you go on line to read one of their news stories the links are set up where you have to keep punching next link to read another tidbit of the story. Phony attempt to keep the number of on line viewers up.

17-Jul-17
"I don't watch or read the news anymore."

So how do you stay informed and keep up in things?

17-Jul-17
"So how do you stay informed and keep up in things?"

He reads the Community Forum. ;-)

Matt

17-Jul-17
watch lots of assorted news & wife reads online news papers. We are smart enough to sort the crap out. Yes, news has gotten to be about "none important" issues & the real problems seem to be addresses behind the scenes.

17-Jul-17
With a Dem in the Whitehouse Fox News will increase but with a Republican in the Whitehouse MSNBC will increase. Fox took a big hit with their scandals and with losing O'Reilly. Hannity's ratings have increased though and tucker is doing great. Rachel Maddow is doing very well but I think part of that is that Fox has The Five on in her time slot. I think fox's would do better if they had a single host in that slot like Bolling.

17-Jul-17
As people turn to a larger array of information sources, no one will appear to dominate. The problem is that all information comes from somewhere and it becomes more difficult to verify the accuracy. The fact that 100 websites publish the same information does not make it more accurate than if one good reporter did the legwork and made an accurate report.

17-Jul-17
I though Jessie Waters would get fired. He went off on Juan Williams like I have never seen. Jessie brought up everything from Fast and furious all the way up to the latest things the democrats and Clinton have done. It was great to watch. He has been a strong supporter of Trump.

17-Jul-17

Amoebus's Link
Site with the daily numbers.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-thursday-july-13/335105

17-Jul-17
Next to impossible to watch. Bill O was the worst , followed by Kelly, Greta the grinch . Hannity is ok once or twice a year.

17-Jul-17
Staying informed doesn't need to include skewed opinions by some newspaper goober. Generally an article will blare out a question such as " DOES DONALD TRUMP HAVE TOENAIL FUNGUS" ? Then at least 1/2 of the population will assume that he does. Yellow journalism at its finest.

19-Jul-17
Have you notice how the media can't stop gloating about Trump's low approval numbers? Well guess what, he is beating the media and Congress in approval. Ha ha.

• Sitka Gear