Rocky 17-Jul-17
Norseman 17-Jul-17
Zbone 20-Jul-17
gadan 20-Jul-17
Norseman 23-Oct-17
16-Jul-17

Norseman's Link

16-Jul-17
No matter this young mans future in the NFL he has secured success for the entirety of his life in the most meaningful fashion. God bless these young men filled with compassion for those less fortunate for their seat is reserved. The Rock

17-Jul-17

Shuteye's Link
The NASCAR drivers raise lots of money for Charity, especially vets and children. Even the young drivers are really into raising money for children.

17-Jul-17
Carson is a hell of a good kid. Loves to hunt and fish as well. Great to have guys like that out there representing us.

17-Jul-17
Seems in character for him from what I have seen and read.

17-Jul-17
Main reason I posted it Brotsky. Great ambassador. And projecting from one of the largest media stages in the world.

17-Jul-17
I became aware of Wentz when I watched the Bison win their Championship in Wentz's senior year.

I was stunned with how well he read the field, how quickly he would then throw the ball to the open receiver, how in control he was, as well as how accurate he was.

As a result, I started searching his history and nothing I see on this thread surprises me in the least.

17-Jul-17
As far as football, his mechanics have bugs and if he can learn to keep off his back foot when throwing in haste he will be just fine in the NFL. He also must learn to avoid unnecessary hits which he takes quite often. This is the NFL where ALL the players are the best and you can't take advantage of a weak link. This kids press conferences after the games are as classy as it gets and he should be the poster boy for the young to look up to as a hero. Carson Wentz could be FOOTBALL for the next 10 years....if.......

The Rock

17-Jul-17
He's got a hunting blog as well. Wentz Brothers

20-Jul-17
I'm still sick the Browns didn't draft him...8^(((

20-Jul-17
I think Carson will go far. Character can do that. He is very hard working, a strong leader, and very talented. It also helps that he is 6'-5" and agile. With a beefed up OLine and new targets at receiver, he should have an even better year than last. He is quick to praise his teammates and always gives glory to God.

23-Oct-17

Norseman's Link
Get you tissues ready. RIP Lucas.

• Sitka Gear