Whitey 18-Jul-17
HA/KS 18-Jul-17
Glunt@work 18-Jul-17
Woods Walker 18-Jul-17
BIG BEAR 19-Jul-17
Brotsky 19-Jul-17
17-Jul-17

spike78's Link
And the mother of the year award goes to......

17-Jul-17
My heart aches for that poor child.

17-Jul-17
"Haramut emerge from her car holding a vodka bottle," Obviously trump must be colluding to cause this to happen.

17-Jul-17
$200 bail. Ya that will deter her and make sure she shows up to court.

17-Jul-17
Yep. Unfortunately she holds a back seat to the Detroit mother who killed 2 of her children and forced her living children to put the dead ones into a chest freezer in the house..... Then threaten to do the same to the living children for about a year. The kids in the freezer were found when the family got evicted from the house.

17-Jul-17
And then there was the crackhhead mom in the city I work in who had a completely invalid child about 6 years old who was on some kind of ventilator... Who an apartment maintenance man found in the apartment all alone with a full diaper one morning..... We were able to find his mom. She spent the night over at her lesbian girlfriends house partying all night.

17-Jul-17
Or the mother who left her 2 small children in a hot car in 95 degree weather while she got her hair done. Her children died. I've seen numerous kids drowned because they weren't being watched. .... SIDS deaths of babies that weren't properly put to bed in a cradle.... A very small child that crawled out into the street and got run over dead by a furniture delivery truck and a baby that had its foot chewed off by the family rotweiller....... Don't get me started on horrible parenting.......

17-Jul-17

HA/KS's Link
"According to the Register-Guard, Alana Nicole Donahue of Springfield, Oregon, was arrested Wednesday evening after witnesses reported seeing her driving a car and towing a plastic red wagon with children in it.

According to The Oregonian, there were allegedly three children in the wagon — Donahue’s 2-year-old daughter, 4-year-old son and 8-year-old nephew. The incident took place at around 7:40 p.m., according to KVAL.

Witnesses say they saw Donahue driving her car with the wagon attached to it by a strap or rope through traffic, police say. According to one witness, Donahue was reaching speeds of 30 miles per hour, and at one point, the wagon tipped so that it was up on two wheels, police told KVAL."

30 MPH in a plastic wagon! That would be quite an adventure.

18-Jul-17
We used to borrow kids Big Wheel plastic bikes in high school and ride them down a hill that is 3/4 of a mile long and really steep. We clocked them with cars at over 40 mph. Interesting ride with your butt 3" off the ground and those plastic wheels howling. Alcohol was involved in our crimes too.

18-Jul-17
Whitey, you were not 2 or 4 years old!

18-Jul-17
neglect breeds more neglect and it multiplies. I feel the vast majority of bad parents likely had very bad parents of their own. Anyone that hurts or abuses a child makes something really ugly come out in me.....I don't know how you can deal with it Big Bear.

18-Jul-17
We got pulled over one Christmas eve pulling each other around the icy neighborhood streets on inner tubes with my Dads S10. Cop said two choices: Deflate these tubes while I'm here and knock it off, or I'll accompany you home and see how your Dad wants to handle it.

That was quickly followed by the sound of escaping air.

18-Jul-17
SA X-2.

I also don't know how LEOs can see the carnage that occurs on the roads, especially when children are involved, and then be able to keep their cool when they stop some a**hat that's driving recklessly and/or impaired. They should make these people watch video of the body parts and smashed heads, etc.

19-Jul-17
Brings to mind the time we checked on some children with a social worker from children's protective services. A mother was without power for an extended period of time.... and she was cooking raw hamburger with a candle to feed her children. The house was deplorable with cockroaches and garbage everywhere in the house. The kids were removed from the house.

19-Jul-17

Every day I am more and more convinced that this is becoming our reality.

• Sitka Gear