Mike the Carpenter 20-Jul-17
Woods Walker 20-Jul-17
WV Mountaineer 20-Jul-17
Thumper 21-Jul-17
DianaLong 08-Aug-17
19-Jul-17
He's in my prayers tonite. Heard it on Mark Levin. Mad Dog

19-Jul-17
I lost respect for him politically, but Never as an American Naval Veteran who served and suffered greatly at the Hanoi Hilton. Mad Dog

19-Jul-17
I've seen that the diagnosis is glioblastoma; not good news at all. Barring a miracle he's probably got somewhere between 1-3 years left.

I disagreed with him on some issues but the man served with honor and for that I'll always be grateful.

Godspeed, Sen McCain.....

19-Jul-17
He should resign and live out his remaining days with the Mrs. And let the gov appoint an interim senator.

But he won't.

Terry

19-Jul-17
My prayers have been sent.

19-Jul-17
A true American hero. Prayers for him and his family.

19-Jul-17
Brain cancer is horrible, and the surgery can have some terrible side effects. I'm not a political fan of Sen. McCain, but this goes beyond that. I wish him the best.

19-Jul-17
The surgery doesn't stop the cancer, it will require chemo or radiation. I wish him the best.

19-Jul-17
Hopefully he won't have to rely on the VA for his care.

19-Jul-17
Players sent!

20-Jul-17
WW said "Hopefully he won't have to rely on the VA for his care." .

Hopefully he WILL have to rely on it. Maybe this way they can actually fix the broken system if one of them are in need. If not, maybe the citizens that are so fond of Obamacare will get to see how those who write the laws are exempt from the laws that they write for us. Might be a great wake up call for them...and believe me, they know this and are figuring out how to not make it appear this way.

I wish him no ill will, just a speedy recovery...that transitions directly into retirement.

20-Jul-17
Point taken Mike. Maybe it would take someone like McCain to start the fix.....but I doubt it. I don't think the government is capable of doing that.

20-Jul-17
I don't wish cancer on anyone. It's a long hard road. I hope he recovers. I truly do. But, you can take it to the bank his guideline for medical treatment does not follow protocol. He'll be seen by the best and given royal treatment. Our elected senators and congress people have long been working to transform their standing among our society to a parliament position. There is no way he's going to reduce himself to the same meager lifestyle choices he's worked so hard to ensure as the only option us common folk have.

However, I do wish him the best in his new battle. I'll pray for him and his family. They are all going to need spiritual support through this trying time. God Bless men

21-Jul-17
I saw where he thanked his supporters for their well wishes.

I'm not one of his supporters but still wish him well.

08-Aug-17

DianaLong's Link
My wishes and prayers are with him. A friend of mine was also diagnosed with brain cancer last year. Since the cancer was in stage 3, the oncologist suggested to go for radiotherapy for better treatment and fast recovery for her. They recommended for Best radiation therapy New York for her radiotherapy sessions and proper treatment. And I am glad they did. She recovered really fast and the treatment was also very effective for her. She is quiet better now and is currently completing her last sessions for completing the treatment.

• Sitka Gear