MK111 21-Jul-17
Thumper 21-Jul-17
Sage Buffalo 21-Jul-17
Glunt@work 21-Jul-17
HA/KS 22-Jul-17
20-Jul-17
My thoughts to.

20-Jul-17
The good news is that for the past few years he's been doing his time at a Federal Penitentiary a couple of miles east of Lovelock, NV.

If you've ever driven through Lovelock on I-80, you know it's pretty much the last place on earth you'd ever want to live, esp. for a period of years. To serve your time there would be as close to cruel and unusual punishment as it gets.

20-Jul-17
I'm sorry he wasn't murdered while in jail.

20-Jul-17
Looks like he ate well in prison.

Matt

20-Jul-17
Randy,

He won't get out until October, so there's still time.

20-Jul-17
Hope he makes some big bucks and the victim families get every dime. Should also get all that NFL money.

20-Jul-17
Probably already signed by the Browns....although with his record maybe the Cowboys.

20-Jul-17
There is still time! Oct. 1st release. Maybe someone will shank him for old time sake Mad Dog

20-Jul-17
He wasn't in prison for murder. I had to inform two people of that today.

Yes, he is a murderer but I don't want a system where you get convicted of one thing and they treat you differently because they couldn't get a conviction on something else.

I won't lose sleep if he disappears and member of his victims family has a shaky alibi around the time he disappears.

20-Jul-17
Ghost, I agree. Looks like he made some friends with the lunchroom staff.

:-)

20-Jul-17
Glunt,

You are 100% correct. He was not convicted of murder, so while we may believe he did the murders, that cannot and should not be a consideration for this parole unless we want to pick and choose which jury verdicts we'll accept or not. To do otherwise would be to destroy our judicial system.

He's done nine years for robbery and is 70 years old. I would think parole for the robbery conviction is probably the correct decision.

20-Jul-17
"Looks like he ate well in prison".

I hope his physique is attributed to constipation, from too much "packed fudge"...

20-Jul-17
Typical prison diet is about 3600 calories per day, with plenty of carbs. A lot of folks gain weight when incarcerated.

20-Jul-17
elk, LoveLook is a medium security prison and OJ was revered and his celebrity status carried right over into prison. He had a flat screen TV as ALL the inmates have, (hard time?) and was catered to and protected by the guards and inmates. The guy is a lowlife scumbag allowed to run free by a judicial system fatally flawed, who will undoubtedly be back in prison serving out the remainder of his sentence. He can't help himself. Justice. Filing and moving the charges against Simpson to a downtown Los Angeles Superior Court from Santa Monica County where the crime occurred. The same court where the famous Rodney King case was tried. Hmmm........

The Rock

20-Jul-17
Dang...sounds like Prison Reform needs to go on the "MAGA" list...

20-Jul-17
He'll get 19k a month from NFL pension fund so I've heard on news radio this afternoon

20-Jul-17
I agree with Glunt.

20-Jul-17
Now he can get back to looking for Nicole's killer on the golf courses of America.

20-Jul-17
The juice is gonna be loose

20-Jul-17
Get a room with him Freeglee.... Maybe Chuckie Manson will get out and the 3 of you can have a circle jerk.

20-Jul-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

20-Jul-17
I agree with Glunt too on principle. The jury of his peers spoke up loud and clear: PAYBACK TIME. MD

20-Jul-17
JTV... All of that and in the end what we learned is that with enough money... you can buy your way out of any trouble.

20-Jul-17
JTV,

The only thing not found at the crime scene was the his Heisman Trophy. That was enough to acquit with this impaneled jury.

The Rock

20-Jul-17
The prosecution blew it when they failed to recognize the glove didn't fit.

Leather shrinks when it gets wet, which is why the glove didn't fit Simpson's hand at the trial.

Marsha Clark and her team were too clueless to know that. And that alone is why he skated

20-Jul-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
The stirrer was here, did his hit and run, got aroused and then vanished to relieve itself. When are you going to stop indulging it's fantasies?

20-Jul-17
Yep. There could have been 10 people that actually saw him do it and they still would have acquitted him. Putting Furman on the stand was a huge mistake....

20-Jul-17
Alan Dershowitz was on Tucker Carlson tonight talking about the case and he said that it wasn't that the defense won the case but that the prosecution lost it. I agree with that.

20-Jul-17
I never understood the OJ obsession. Still don't.

One things certain, if you guys keep talking about him, he'll never go away.

I can see it now...The OJ Freedom Tour....(sigh)

Matt

21-Jul-17
19 years ago, my immediate supervisor for a summer job in Yellowstone was a 20 year old young woman from NYC. We had a good relationship and talked freely about many things that a Kansas farm boy had no experience with and didn't understand.

I asked her a lot of questions that could have been taken wrong, but she trusted me and knew they were honest questions that I asked because I wanted to understand.

I learned a lot about black and inner city culture (from the perspective of one person who experienced both all of their short life). She was wise beyond her years and very intelligent. She could express criticism and/or support of the world she grew up in freely to me and know that she would not be criticized for her observations or opinions.

We talked about the OJ trial and she told me that it was payback for all of the injustices done to black people in the history of this nation. I could have asked her whether or not she thought he was guilty, but saw no need to do that.

I agree with Big Bear "There could have been 10 people that actually saw him do it and they still would have acquitted him." and I believe that she did too.

21-Jul-17
The evidence in the OJ trail couldn't have been any more telling of guilt. It was almost as if the evidence was there as in a made for TV movie script. As for doing it for past injustice is BS. The past is gone and we didn't do it so don't blame us or take it out against us.

21-Jul-17
Its also been reported he's picked up some bad habits in prison, when OJ gets out he's marrying Caitlyn Jenner.

:)

21-Jul-17
If you HAVEN'T seen the documentary you should. There's a lot of problems with the case on both sides.

All I will say is Mark Furman should have been fired years before this happened as he brought so much doubt to the case. He absolutely planted evidence but how much is the question. That dude was dirty as a diaper that hasn't been changed all day.

I'm not saying he didn't do it but it's no slam dunk once you realize how messed up the their investigation was - it's like they put their C team on the case.

21-Jul-17
If "Cat and OJ" wouldn't be the highest grossing reality show ever, I'm out of ideas.

22-Jul-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear