Woods Walker 22-Jul-17
bad karma 22-Jul-17
Bentstick81 22-Jul-17
Mike in CT 22-Jul-17
21-Jul-17

Jimbo's Link
Very telling...

21-Jul-17
And why not? Presidents have that power. And since this is just a politically driven witchhunt by an opposition party that has nothing else left (CERTAINLY not good policy, honesty, or a successful track record), I hope he does. In fact, he'd be a fool NOT to. All this Russia crap is for is to stall Trump's efforts to do the things he said he'd do that GOT HIM ELECTED. What's it going to do, make the opposition mad at him? HA! I think they already are, based on how they sh*t themselves everytime he does or says anything. So let them wallow in their own crap. That seems to make them happy.

21-Jul-17
"Yawn"...

21-Jul-17
First of all, on your link, Jay Sekulow says that pardons "are not being discussed and are not on the table." Just look at the LH side of the page.

Second, even if they are, bear in mind that the military is also evaluations plans to invade North Korea. That does not mean they intend to invade NK, or even go to war with them, but it does mean that smart people spend some time evaluating every angle and option.

21-Jul-17
Better to be an underpaid troll than a butt-hurt whiner. Hillary LOST. Deal with it.

21-Jul-17
Latest incarnation Troll du jour,

I doubt if you're good at spotting anything outside of intestinal villi given the likely location of your cranium 24/7.......

21-Jul-17
Yes, LHCA, I understand that things like "proof" are beyond your understanding. Washington whispers are what make bedwetters like you run to Walmart for new plastic sheets and Depends.

21-Jul-17
Our tribe kicked your tribe's ass, get over it.

21-Jul-17
LOL! If you buy the liberal bullsh*t then you really can't brag about your intelligence! Do you still think you can keep your doctor/health plan too? And that in order to learn what's in a bill they have to pass it first? But please, tell us more about your intelligence, continence and reason. We are SOOOO impressed.

21-Jul-17
When one has his head up his arse, intelligence and continence are uniquely connected.

21-Jul-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

22-Jul-17
Another lefty on the russia wagon. No wonder Trump won. Too simple for the left to wait until mueller, and the clinton lawyers, try to dig something, or anything, up on Trump. Mueller and his fair, and balnced, clinton boys better come up with something, or the dems will be done.

22-Jul-17
Seeing a lot of stars are you Leftist Archer? Dasvidanya! Pass the Russian dressing!

22-Jul-17

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
I'm starting to think the Democrat's potential POTUS candidate bench and the leftists trolling bench have the same lack of depth.

Interesting trolls can be fun to cross swords with; that is, until they lose enough arguments and the inevitable meltdown ensues. Lately, the crop we've had has been about as interesting as reading the label on a condiment bottle......

22-Jul-17
"LefthandCanyonArcher"? Couldn't you come up with a different handle? You make all Lefty shooters look bad. Dumbasscanyonarcher, Pinheadcanyonarcher, Transgendercanyonarcher sound better and make more sense.

22-Jul-17
The very fact that trump is even flirting with the thought of how to pardon himself and members of his team/family should be a red flag. Ignoring it only makes you complicit, foolish and ignorant. When he goes belly up, and it's a sizable belly for sure, all those who sided with him will have to own the fact that you supported a conman. He's been a conman since his earliest days, why did you think he'd change?

22-Jul-17
Was that fart? No, it's SYBIL! Speaking of conmen (or con- whatever)!

22-Jul-17

bad karma's Link
Here's some advice for the resident bowsite trolls.

22-Jul-17
resist. If they don't get Trump on anything, and with all the Dem lawyers, i don't see how they can't come up with something, and it won't amount to a hill of beans, What will that make you? An Idiot?

22-Jul-17
"Spikey, I'm going fishing."

I recommend fly-fishing; maybe you'll do better at that than you have at trolling.....

• Sitka Gear