Paul 21-Jul-17
Solo 21-Jul-17
Mike in CT 21-Jul-17
Solo 21-Jul-17
Woods Walker 21-Jul-17
NvaGvUp 21-Jul-17
Seapig 22-Jul-17
21-Jul-17
""President Donald Trump’s White House has, according to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Mick Mulvaney, removed or withdrawn about 860 Obama administration-era federal regulations.""

21-Jul-17
Joshuaf is gone.

Get over it!

He almost always was wrong with his predictions, but I never once saw him lie!

21-Jul-17
Did Joshuaf get banned or just fell off?

21-Jul-17
Solo,

Show us where he ever lied?

Lied!. Being wrong is NOT lying.

21-Jul-17
Lied? Who lied? What are you talking about?

21-Jul-17
Solo,

Oh, Puleeze!

Over and over and over again here, several otherwise honorable CF'ers here have called joshuaf a liar.

Call him wrong almost every time? Absolutely.

But to call a man a liar for no other reason than his predictions have been almost always wrong is to diminish the poster, not joshuaf.

Calling a man a liar simply because he's bad at predicting on political issues is pathetic. It means he's bad at predicting. That's in no way the same as lying, which, pathetically is what many here have called him over and over and over again.

During the 2012 GOP Primary before many here even showed up, no one here went after joshuaf on his goofy and always wrong predictions than I did.

I did so because he was wrong. But NEVER did I confuse his being wrong with lying!

21-Jul-17
Freeway i hear your mother calling time for bed .

21-Jul-17
Kyle, back off. I didn't call anyone a liar.

On that topic, I would say that Josh allowed himself to become so blinded by his hatred for Trump that he believes a number of inaccuracies about Trump. Therefore, I wouldn't call him a liar for that. Some people might, but I wouldn't. I'm just not into calling people liars.

You seem to have a fetish with calling people liars. I wish you'd get over that. You're a far better man than that.

BTW, stay out of my attempts to call Josh out from the shadows, wouldja please?

21-Jul-17
I think I've figured out freebeans.....as a child while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade he was frightened by a float made up of punctuation marks.......

21-Jul-17
LOL!!!!!! Now that's funny, right there.....

21-Jul-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Note how freestirer left out the biggest liar of them all........OBAMA! Go figger......

21-Jul-17
Solo,

I never said you did.

What I did was call out the many here who have.

22-Jul-17

Seapig's embedded Photo
Seapig's embedded Photo
Hmmm, that SURE looks like NVA wrongly calling out Solo for calling Josh a liar.

• Sitka Gear