sleepyhunter 14-Dec-17
Rocky 14-Dec-17
TGbow 14-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 14-Dec-17
Shuteye 16-Dec-17
Iktomi 16-Dec-17
Michael 17-Dec-17
27-Jul-17
Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!

27-Jul-17
I thought the Bill Clinton $500,000 speech was all because of the uranium deal. But this guy is saying it's because of a pharmaceutical deal?

27-Jul-17
It was a going out of business special. 2 (at least) shady deals per speaking paycheck.

27-Jul-17
I'm surprised they haven't bumped off some of the people on this forum judging from some of the great remarks I have read about Hillary.

27-Jul-17
I heard she is now working for Victoria's Secret.

27-Jul-17
SA, a few regulars haven't been around lately.

27-Jul-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

27-Jul-17
Osage mentioned it!

31-Jul-17

01-Aug-17
Have they added Clinton's white house chef to the list yet?

01-Aug-17

Anony Mouse's Link

14-Sep-17
I have to believe that if the WSJ had a reporter that died of suspicious causes, the WSJ would be investigating it.

14-Sep-17

sleepyhunter's Link
How about an Obama Foundation. I'm sure it will be fair and just to everybody.

14-Sep-17
Maxine probably would fit right in with no problems.

14-Sep-17
That's not what anyone wrote or inferred, JTV and you know it. Quit making up straw men to argue against.

14-Sep-17
Horsecrap.

14-Sep-17
I find it amazing that the same people who think hilary is too incompetent to run a campaign is somehow competent enough to have people who can kill for her and never get close to caught.

14-Sep-17
JTV, I'm a guy who knows when he's being lied to. KPC is right here, and instead of dealing with it, you have a tantrum.

15-Sep-17

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
""The times they are a changin' BK.""

Yes they are Maxine. More people are starting to see how big a whiney cry baby you really are.

15-Sep-17
Just to be historically accurate - everyone who ever opposed any of the founding fathers has since died. Many under questionable circumstances. Some just disappeared and were never heard from again.

15-Sep-17
Here's the issue. Hillary is what, 71? A lot of people around someone in their seventies will die. Folks here can attest to that.

But what people here are accusing her of is a large number of murders, even to the point where when someone dies of a medical condition, it's presumed to be a murder. If you want to think that she is so powerful that she can buy off dozens, if not hundreds, of people to keep all these murders hidden, well, the absence of evidence is not proof.

Yes, there have been a few odd ones. Vince Foster was odd, but the cops called it a suicide. (Have they got all these cops on the payroll, too? Do you think Big Bear or someone like him would stand for that?) A lot of different deaths in a lot of different jurisdictions is not evidence of conspiracy, it suggests just the opposite.

I'm happy to consider bona fide facts that suggest a homicide, or make a legitimate connection to Hillary. But I can't just make a leap of faith big enough to cross the Grand Canyon to draw a conclusion.

Heck, a good friend of mine just had his brother die by swallowing a 357 magnum. By your logic here, I must be implicit in this death, and it's not a suicide, it's a murder. And, another friend died in his easy chair of a heart attack. Gee, he must have been poisoned, and here's another one. The absence of evidence is not proof of conspiracy.

Some of you guys watch too many TV shows. KPC is right when he questions this incessant desire to simply assume connections and conspiracies because you don't like nor trust Hillary. Trust me, a lot of us share that sentiment, but we aren't going to just simply presume that she's having dozens of people killed because we don't like her.

15-Sep-17
""Some of you guys watch too many TV shows.""

Maxine brings more whiney tantrums to the CF than you would see on any daytime soap opera.

15-Sep-17
To be clear, I have little doubt that hilary would off anyone who opposes her if she could do it and get away with it. It would not surprise me one bit if there is proof at some point that the clintons had someone who was a political opponent or who could testify against them done away with sometime in the past.

15-Sep-17
"". Worse yet are the ones that call you names and post idiotic pictures""

You look lovely Maxine. Don't be so hard on yourself.

15-Sep-17
I have no idea if the Clintons or people interested in protecting them have taken anyone out. There are certainly some deaths that were convenient for them. That doesn't mean they are taking contracts out on people.

People kill people over a bad break-up, $20, and a whole list of things a lot smaller than becoming the leader of a world super power. In some cases millions of people have been killed in the quest for political power and wealth. So, although I don't spend time trying to solve the Vince Foster or Seth Rich deaths on conspiracy websites, it would hardly be a surprise if it turns out they were politically motivated murders.

15-Sep-17
Spike, I am here to warn you, that Virginia just passed some serious Internet Laws.

.. ..

.. ..

It is illegal to live rent free in someones head.

You owe KPC a lot of money, and if you don't pay up, I am gonna have to report you.

I mean, afterall, he has chosen you to follow all around the community forum with his holier than thou attitude, all the while disregarding the very same advice he gives others in regard to freeglee.

Man, if you don't pay up, the Old Dominion is gonna come after you . . . . .

15-Sep-17
KPC, you are the very last person who should be giving "class" lessons on the CF.

15-Sep-17
Spike, I'll bet you $1000 that it was not KPC that called JTV a mall cop. Cash or bank check, please.

15-Sep-17
""KPC, you are the very last person who should be giving "class" lessons on the CF.""

Well said Tony, unfortunately some people are too stupid to realize their poor behavior is the root to all their problems. Not everyone else.

15-Sep-17
I think it was pig doc that said that Spike.

15-Sep-17

16-Sep-17
More Spike spam.

I wonder if he ever tires of making a fool of himself.

Matt

16-Sep-17
"More Spike spam. I wonder if he ever tires of making a fool of himself. "

.. .. .. ..

Did he really make a fool out of himself, or just provide one more opportunity for you and KPC to prove to the CF how big of a$$holes that you truly are ?

Did someone hold a pistol to Grey Ghost and KPCs head forcing them to respond to Spikes link?

So, Grey Ghost, not to ignore your question; my answer is: he tires no more than you and KPC.

KPC, the altruistic Pontificator, claiming on other threads to have gone through Catholic School, must have been absent during the teaching of the golden rule.

If Grey Ghost or KPC needs to know what the Golden Rule is, they can PM me, or google it.

16-Sep-17
And you guys criticize republicans in congress for not getting along.

16-Sep-17
Chelsea Hubbell says that's one big lie !

16-Sep-17
Maxine ,

Truth hurts doesn't it. Go crawl back to the sewer where you belong.

Well said Tony. Very good. Thanks.

16-Sep-17
Yes, KPC committed the mortal sin of pointing out that the medical examiner indicates that he died of natural causes, thus demolishing the conspiracy theory concerning the death of Joseph Rago.

And I have yet to hear one person tell me why if a WSJ reporter was murdered, the WSJ does not have a front page story about their investigation into the investigation of Rago's death. So, the Clinton Crime Cartel, in addition to the thousands they have under their spell to hide the ninety some murders, also has the managing staff of the Wall Street Journal cowed, and afraid to investigate the death of their own?

Yeah, KPC is the problem. Right.

17-Sep-17
"Did he really make a fool out of himself, or just provide one more opportunity for you and KPC to prove to the CF how big of a$$holes that you truly are ?"

"If Grey Ghost or KPC needs to know what the Golden Rule is, they can PM me, or google it."

Oh, how I do love irony. LOL!

Since you mention the Golden Rule, if/when I ever make a fool of myself by constantly posting idiotic and easily debunked conspiracy theories, I hope you will tell me so, just like I have told Spikey.

Matt

17-Sep-17
Funny how JTV feels he speaks for all the members, here. I'd venture a guess that far more members appreciate KPC's contributions than they do JTV's. I know I do..

Shall we take a poll?

Matt

17-Sep-17
Every so often a thread pops up, volleys abound and there's a question if abstention is the wisest course; perhaps sometimes it is but then there are occasions where abstention equates to moral cowardice-this is such a case.

If someone wanted to raise the point that Kevin (KPC) could simply ignore Spike's threads and that by commenting on them he's setting himself up for criticism that point would have some validity and irony of ironies I think Kevin would be the first to acknowledge that point.

Jeff & Tony-we all bled the same green so I hope you both know neither of you has to prove your manhood to me nor earn your right to have and give voice to your opinions; the simple fact of the matter is however strong that bond we share is there will be people we don't see eye-to-eye on or issues we find ourselves at odds over. Neither condition alters by one iota that bond nor the respect that goes along with it.

I do feel compelled to offer that I do consider Kevin (KPC) and Matt (Grey Ghost) to be people of high character and moral fiber, people I am proud to consider as friends and people for whom my greatest regret is that geography has conspired to preclude frequent shared conversations over a campfire; I have similar sentiments where you (and many others here) are concerned.

Both Kevin and Matt have disagreed with me over the years on some issues as I have with them; I respect the fact that they feel both secure enough in their convictions and secure in our shared respect to give voice whenever those disagreements arise, holding nothing back for fear of injury but rather giving honest feedback from which productive discourse is an inevitable outcome.

I don't know a single regular (read legitimate) poster here who isn't far better than the track this thread has taken.

There will be worthy causes to argue and worthy battles to fight; this isn't one of them.

17-Sep-17
Mike,

As usual, your thoughtful, well-written post is a breath of fresh air into a thread that smells like a one-holer at a Dead concert.

Matt

17-Sep-17
KPC, coming into Spike's thread and commenting on what he posted, even calling his thread topic a number of disparaging names, like "a moronic conspiracy theory", "idiotic", etc, and then stating how much fun you're having debunking his thread topic, is speaking very directly to Spike.

But if you think you've somehow managed to skirt that fact here, then I reckon that's what matters to you.... lol

17-Sep-17
""I have no doubt that you, sleepy, slade, spike, tonyo and a few others feel that way...and I'm perfectly comfortable with that. I certainly wouldn't expect those who are often being proven wrong to like those that are doing it.""

Maxine,

I'm not being proven wrong about anything. You've proved to be the same whiney cry baby we all know you to be.

""FWIW Mike, while I may comment on a subject (link, theory, opinion, etc.) that spike has posted or the validity thereof, I told him close to a year ago (11/7/2016) that I would never respond directly to him again.""

We can add liar to your list of accomplishments now.

17-Sep-17
Look at my above post dumbass. Read carefully.

22-Sep-17
Wow...you're right. That also coincides with the Clintons paying their electric bill, and grocery bill, meaning that the power company and Safeway are in on this conspiracy, too.

22-Sep-17
I wonder if Spike and others have to consult their physician four hours after reading a fake news conspiracy theory?

22-Sep-17
How do you know it is fake news? Also heard someone close to Susan Rice turned up dead. Don't know if it was fake news or not.

22-Sep-17
Because without evidence, they're trying to make this look like money changed hands to finance a murder. Maybe, at the very least, there needs to be evidence the murder to the recipient of the money?

22-Sep-17
""Real classy by the way""

Maxine, why are you whining? You're the center of attention but just for the wrong reasons. You deserve it.

23-Sep-17
KPC, some of us have backed off this thread after Mike In CT's post. .. ..

.. ..

We are showing him a tad bit of respect.

To me, it is not very surprising, that you do not have the ability to show the man the same respect, even after he posted on this thread, and named you a friend.

Your very last post above, is nothing but pure smartass sarcasm.

KPC, the bottom line is this: you create the perception that people have of you. Some, who barely know you, gain their perception of you entirely on how you treat others on this blog. It is you that cause what people perceive. You own it, and no one, not even a moderator, can change the way people perceive you.

Now try and show Mike some respect.

23-Sep-17
Lucas and Rich were friends!? That should be easy enough to substantiate.

23-Sep-17
And here I thought someone else died when this thread resurfaced...

23-Sep-17
lol... And then he went and said your name, Spike. But he's not talking to you.

He's just talking about you... hehehe

23-Sep-17
""As a matter of fact, this thread was dead on the 9/17 and it was your friend spike who resurrected it a full five days later. ""

Sorry Maxine this thread is alive and well. Nice try.

23-Sep-17
Wrong, KPC. Mike said this cause wasn't worth fighting over. He didn't 'kill the thread' like you just tried to lay claim to (several days later).... lol

You're just another trouble-maker who's trollin' to get a bite.....

23-Sep-17
The bottom line is this: we, each one, create the perception that people have of us. Some, who barely know us, gain their perception of us entirely on how we treat others on this blog. It is ourselves that cause what people perceive. We own it, and no one, not even a moderator, can change the way people perceive us.

23-Sep-17
""I am completely comfortable with the way I am perceived by those that matter to me.""

Liar. You deserve what you get Maxine.

24-Sep-17
""Those who are truly confident with their positions aren't bothered by baseless accusations and name calling""

You're a liar. You started the name calling on this thread and don't have the class to apologize to Spike for your poor behavior.

13-Dec-17

slade's Link
Doctor Linked to Haiti and Mentioned in Wikileaks Clinton Email Is Found Dead … After Stabbing Himself in the Chest

13-Dec-17
"...The knife missed the surgeon’s heart, leaving him to bleed out and be found by his daughter. Despite the fact police were called to the property regarding an “assault“, they instantly registered the death as “suicide” and closed the case..."

14-Dec-17
"Here we go again"

Yep, sucked you in, in no time.

14-Dec-17
Nice catch slade, throw him back he's not worth keeping.

14-Dec-17
Nine consecutive times in a single post is professed: "I am not the one". Many here agree that "you most certainly are not the one". The question begs: "why are you at odds with such a large portion of those on the CF"? Could it be the "Daddy knows best syndrome"? ...or.. "I am the calm around which the storm swirls"? Maybe the pulpit just does not suit you. No maybe's. You are simply not clever enough to sell that story and it is old news. Class structure on the CF and the original perceived hierarchy of friends stroking friends is long dead and gone and your feeble attempt to ally a force by name no less falls on deaf ears. Each has a voice to be heard when they post. The name attached to the post, not so ironically obviously predetermines your response. You are small and inconsequential in that regard. Thus the expected fire you receive when you red pencil your detractors for the sake of personality or character. Your friends however receive a Carte Blanche response if they claim Elvis was spotted in his Pink Cadillac in a whorehouse in Tijuana, as you nervously search for your passport.

The Rock

14-Dec-17
Sounds like he died of natural causes. Even so, the Clintons have been dirty for decades, it would take a very naive individual not to see it. Larry Nichols tried to tell us 25 years ago how dirty they were...he knew them and worked with them up close. The media ignored it of course. You just have to face the facts that some people want a BIG government system. Both parties want control, maybe in different ways but they want it. But, what I will never understand is how anyone that wants the right to own a firearm, or the right to hunt, will support the Marxist politicians.

It reminds me of a female I work with that voted for Hitlery and complained to me about all the taxes they took out of her check. I told her if she was unhappy about that, the first thing she should do is quit voting for people that want to take more of her money and give it away. Bill used certain people to do his dirty work when he was gov of Arkansas. Aint no secret in that state about the Clintons. It is sad that anyone could even begin to defend the Clintons, much less vote for one of them.

14-Dec-17
Trained surgeon stabbing himself in the chest, missing the heart...suicide?

"That’s a pretty normal way to commit suicide…right?"

16-Dec-17
You would think a surgeon would write a prescription for himself and go out easily. Mike Tyson says the Clinton's beat all the other murderers in history. That isn't exactly what he said but close.

16-Dec-17
Loony Tunes.

HAHA!

17-Dec-17
Mouse, Hillary said he fell down the stairs with a leather man.

• Sitka Gear