Spike Bull 21-Sep-17
JTV 21-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 21-Sep-17
Spike Bull 22-Sep-17
Mike in CT 22-Sep-17
Spike Bull 22-Sep-17
17-Aug-17

17-Aug-17
He will probably commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head and then hiding the gun

17-Aug-17
"He will probably commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head"

. Twice

17-Aug-17
Couldnt happen to a better set of subhumans...

17-Aug-17
Won't do a jig until FISHMOUTH is on trial. Mad Dog

18-Aug-17
Frizzolla is going down.

18-Aug-17
Hopefully...

18-Aug-17
They rarely face the music but she might be just far enough out of the favored crowd now.

"Awan, we got you on a lot of serious stuff. We are talking years in prison."

"I'm guilty of nothing, but I am interested in justice and lets say hypothetically someone in my position had a truckload of incriminating evidence on a whole bunch of pretty important people in DC?"

"That person would likely avoid having to defend their innocence in court"

"Great, That person would probably have a sample of the type of information he has on a flash drive he could direct you to"

"Sounds like this hypothetical person thought he might be in this position someday"

18-Aug-17
Fishmouth..! Frizzolla ...!

Aid, Shot in the head, twice... then plead the 5th...! , sneaky bastards.

18-Aug-17
Normally, I'd say that I like her naturally curly hair, but I'm not drinking tonight. :)

18-Aug-17
Shit....foxbo....You need a case of beer for her ..I wouldn't let ya do it bro ha ha. Mad Dog

18-Aug-17
Usually, it's bourbon. Beer makes me get up too often. :)

20-Aug-17
I still like that naturally curly hair! :}

20-Aug-17
Democrats hired and pay terrorist criminals millions to do the maintence and repair on their classified IT network. This has to be a joke?

20-Aug-17
No....it's called "Hope and Change".

21-Aug-17

Anony Mouse's Link

21-Aug-17
sheesh !!

22-Aug-17
My question would be this...What is the Senate and House doing to look into this? Is McConnell and his ilk so corrupt that he would overlook her misdeeds? What about the pit bull, Trey Gowdy?

22-Aug-17
Kathi,

The FBI has been investigating this for several months.

01-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link

01-Sep-17
NO, some one leaked info to the crooks ?? and it might have been democrats that done it..... my goodness, what is this world coming to ..

07-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
" Luke Rosiak ? ?@lukerosiak

Capitol Police report: Wasserman Schultz's laptop found in phone booth at 3am w/ note to US attorney from Imranhttp://bit.ly/2wJMDKs

10:44 AM - Sep 7, 2017 "

07-Sep-17
They also are bringing back from Pakistan, the wife of the DWS's IT guy.... supposedly a "deal" has been reached with prosecutors....

07-Sep-17
"They also are bringing back from Pakistan, the wife of the DWS's IT guy.... supposedly a "deal" has been reached with prosecutors...."

Sing, baby! Sing!

07-Sep-17
I have been hoping the doo doo would hit the fan for months. I am still waiting. I'll have to check in on CNN and MSNBC to find out how this is going. NOT.

07-Sep-17

14-Sep-17
From AOS:

Report: Imran Awan Had Secret Server; Had Downloaded Information to Secret Dropbox Account —Ace

One day this guy will be indicted for espionage or will testify against someone, and the media will have to scramble to explain why they didn't cover it for a year.

A secret server is behind law enforcement's decision to ban a former IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from the House network.

Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server. Police grew suspicious and requested a copy of the server early this year, but they were provided with an elaborate falsified image designed to hide the massive violations. The falsified image is what ultimately triggered their ban from the House network Feb. 2, according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra. Police informed Becerra that the server was the subject of an investigation and requested a copy of it. Authorities considered the false image they received to be interference in a criminal investigation, the senior official said.

Data was also backed up to Dropbox in huge quantities, the official said. Congressional offices are prohibited from using Dropbox, so an unofficial account was used, meaning Awan could have still had access to the data even though he was banned from the congressional network.

But Russia.

14-Sep-17
RACIST !!

15-Sep-17
MSNBC says this stuff about Debbie is just a story promoted by the Republicans because Muller is getting close to proving obstruction of justice on Trump. They say there is nothing new. I say BS and hope they nail her ass to the wall with a bunch of others. You will only find out via social media or Sean Hannity.

16-Sep-17

HA/KS's Link
"A laptop computer that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., fought to keep prosecutors from examining may have been planted for police to find by her since-indicted information technology staffer, Imran Awan, a police report indicates."

16-Sep-17
Hopefully, he's cutting a deal to NAIL fishmouth to the wall...mad dog

16-Sep-17
Love to see em all go down like a line of dominoes......

16-Sep-17
So'd I, but we all know that's not going to happen. Just look at Hillary. They're exempt. It's only us dumsh*ts that have to follow the laws.

16-Sep-17
WW - I don't think she is far enough up the food chain to not get prosecuted. She should be concerned about ending up as another dead body. Maybe she should go on suicide watch.

16-Sep-17
if she end's up like Seth Rich, dont think I'd shed a tear ... heck, I might even break a smile .... ;0)

16-Sep-17
Now now...we are NOT allowed to discuss Seth Rich...nothing suspicious there! It almost got Hannity fired! We should know better. Maybe its just a great daydream, but I see her on trial. Mad Dog

21-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link

21-Sep-17
Where is Jeff Sessions!?!?

21-Sep-17
In the swamp doing the back stroke ...

21-Sep-17
Spikie,

There you go again!

He was indicted.

There will be a trial.

That's what indictments do!

What else do you want?

22-Sep-17
There you go again, Nva!

There is more than enough evidence, even public admissions by the likes of Comey himself, that Sessions could go after Hilliary, Podesta, Rice, and many others on! Aswan and even Fishmouth are minnows! He better be able and willing to get after the big tunas through the minnows or I will have zero faith in most of Trumps appointees!

I don't necessarily blame Trump for that. He is taking advice from whomever he trusts at the moment and still discovering the depth and breadth of that nasty swamp.

I say again, where is Jeff Sessions!?

22-Sep-17
Spike,

Off the top of my head I'd say it's likely the DOJ is going to squeeze this little minnow with the intention of getting the bigger fish.

I'm in just as big a hurry to see all the liars you named fall (including the King of Liars himself) but I think we're going to have to be patient (for now).

22-Sep-17
Willingly taken under advisement, Mike.

• Sitka Gear