Shuteye 18-Aug-17
TD 19-Aug-17
bigeasygator 19-Aug-17
bigeasygator 19-Aug-17
Pi 19-Aug-17
HA/KS 19-Aug-17
HA/KS 19-Aug-17
18-Aug-17
Trump decided to remove Bannon. Is Trump moving back to the center/left?

18-Aug-17
So your saying the only reason Trump leaned right is because of Bannon? LMAO

18-Aug-17
Holy Sh*t, that is quit a leap. No but obviously Trump was a liberal back in the day and by removing his more right leaning staff, he might be ....well we will just have to wait and see.

18-Aug-17
He was the sacrificial lamb. Not unexpected.

18-Aug-17

Fulldraw1972's Link
JTV, it didn't take very long either.

18-Aug-17

Fulldraw1972's Link
This is interesting.

18-Aug-17
Not happy about Bannon leaving, but we'll see how it plays out. Bannon & K.A. Conway got him.over the finish line. He better keep his promises. Mad Dog

18-Aug-17
Bannon held a meeting at Breitbart this afternoon. He da man.

18-Aug-17
Trump is going to abandon the populist movement that got him elected. He's going to lean on Kutcher and Kelly. Trump is going to be a lame duck at 8 months in.. When he stopped working on the wall, tax cuts, repeal of Obamacare, didn't push to get Ryan canned and didn't prosecute Hillary or initiate a special investigation of the past administration...... Yeah, he's done... Ivanka and Jarred.. Screw them.

18-Aug-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Bannon the Barbarian.

19-Aug-17
yeah..... so far it looks like everything is going along according to the Master Plan......

good grief......

19-Aug-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
This season is really getting good!! I really thought Sessions was gonna be gone a few weeks ago, but the Mooch really bailed him out! Who do you guys think the finalists will be? My guess is it will come down to Ivanka and Jared and create some real drama in the finale. Don't count out Kellyanne though! She's real plucky and seems to know how to play the game. Can't wait for next week's episode!

19-Aug-17
"“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over," he [Bannon] told the Weekly Standard, a right-wing newspaper “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency," he continued.

"But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

Yup, Trax. Sounds like it's all part of the plan.

19-Aug-17
Buckiller has the right idea. Several others too.

Consider this : I will hire you but if you don't do as I say or go behind my back , I will have you destroyed. Want the job ? Yes sir , how long will I be with you sir ? We will let you know ... Got it ? . Yes sir.

If you think you can do as you want to with the g-Mafia and get away with it , then you are taking the bait. "and ... Thats all I have to say about that"

19-Aug-17

HA/KS's Link
We will see.

From the link.

Steve Bannon’s next moves will be all about the billionaire Mercer family. I’m told Bannon, who visited New York this week, met with Bob Mercer and together they will be a well-funded force on the outside. Bannon has felt liberated since it became clear he was being pushed out, according to friends. He’s told associates he has a “killing machine” in Breitbart News, and it’s possible he returns to lead their editorial operation. A source familiar with Breitbart’s operations told me they would go “thermonuclear” against “globalists”that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America.

19-Aug-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear