NvaGvUp 02-Sep-17
Atheist 02-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 02-Sep-17
Atheist 02-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 02-Sep-17
sleepyhunter 02-Sep-17
31-Aug-17
That's $1,000,000 of his OWN money!'

Not taxpayers' money, but his OWN money.

How about you, freeglee, 'nerd,' 'Sybil?'

How much of YOUR money have YOU given?

31-Aug-17
How 'bout Obama? Last I heard, he was asking for a raise.

31-Aug-17
Earlier this week I figured he would pony up some cash.

I would expect quite a few benefit concerts out of this also. I think I heard ZZ Top might have something in the works.

31-Aug-17
The left are doing all they can do. They are shooting at rescue people, and stealing things from the victims homes, disrupting rescue efforts. democrats finest.

31-Aug-17
Bentstick,

So true.

Sadly, so true!

31-Aug-17
Kyle, why do you use Trump's generosity as a weapon against others? Why not simply celebrate it as a gracious act of generosity? Not everything needs to be rooted in politics. I'm left wondering if you're enjoying Trump's pledge more for being able to throw it in some people's faces than for the help it will provide to truly needy people.

I hope there are many concerts and other activities to help out. The magnitude of this disaster is almost beyond comprehension. They will need a lot of money and a lot of help for a very long time to get things back to normal.

And, Bravo to President Trump for stepping up with such a large pledge. Hopefully, it will lead to more like it.

31-Aug-17
Jimbo,

When others bitch and whine about how Trump cares not about the average person, yet do ZERO to help themselves, you're damned right I'll call them out, as I should!

31-Aug-17
Jimbo, you must live in a bubble. Or, to blinded by your own feelings of Trump to already have known the answer you asked of Kyle.

31-Aug-17
""Kyle, why do you use Trump's generosity as a weapon against others""

Why not? All is fair when it comes to politics.

02-Sep-17
Seems like the WH is now backing down from trumps pledge. Lol.

02-Sep-17
"And, Bravo to President Trump for stepping up with such a large pledge. Hopefully, it will lead to more like it."

Amen; seems like more people are stepping up, either directly or via organizing relief fund efforts like the Houston Texan's JJ Watt.

02-Sep-17
atheist, have you donated anything? Let me help you out. NO! Typical dem mindset.

02-Sep-17
I am going to donate but will wait until I can get to Wal Mart. For every dollar I donate they will donate two dollars. Sounds like a winner to me. I got in my truck and the brake peddle went to the floor and we are getting the last of Harvey. It is really raining so I don't think I will be getting under my truck today.

02-Sep-17
Jeff,

Liberals don't give their own money. They 'give' "other people's money."

I thought you knew that. ;^)

02-Sep-17
Leo DiCaprio- 1 million Dave Mathews Band- 2 million Ellen Degeneress- 1 million Sandra Bullock - 1 million Kevin Hart- 1million Beyoncé -5 million. Oh and please recall that trump also pledged a million for Sandy. And has yet to do so. Just face it. He's a conman and you're buying it and lapping it up like a good little puppy

02-Sep-17
'Abe Froman'- ZERO!

02-Sep-17
Yup. But that's all he's got.......nothing.

02-Sep-17
True,

Yet he's more than happy to take credit for donations celebrity libs have given.

02-Sep-17
I'm in the process of sending diapers, men's shoes, clothing and canned goods. No money as we just dot have it at the moment but plenty of assistance. The difference is I don't announce it unless fools on the internet demand it. Now please provide your way of assisting those in need since you asked.

02-Sep-17
As we knew, 'atheist' has no money to give, only worthless crap that was destined for the trash can.

When you're an azzhole who neither creates anything of value, nor produces anything of value, of course you have no money to give!

Who knew? LOL!

02-Sep-17
Just as I said: there's so called Christian nva, chiding someone for giving what they can yet gives a pass to charlatan Christian preachers hoarding their money and possessions from the needy. We'll listen up pal, some of your own are only offering "thoughts and prayers" rather than the food, clothing and diapers for children that I'm sending and have already sent. Which is more valuable to those victims?

02-Sep-17
There you go again, azzhole!

At no time in my 20 years on the CF have I ever claimed to be a Christian.

So you're wrong yet again!

02-Sep-17
Great. Glad to see you joining our ranks fellow atheist! Ps can we see what you gave to Texas?

02-Sep-17
Go the 'ell away, azzhole!

The fact that I've never proclaimed to be a Christian in no way means I'm an atheist.

I have great respect and admiration for people of faith. Always have, always will.

Unless they're strapping explosive vests on their children and having them blow themselves up in crowded public places, that is.

Could you possibly be any dumber?

02-Sep-17
Atheist,

I live in TX. I have relatives that live in Houston and Corpus Christy. I can assure you they would turn you down flat on anything you allege you're donating when they learn you're Atheist. My advice to you is lie about yourself and keep your hideous beliefs to yourself.

• Sitka Gear