WV Mountaineer 02-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 02-Sep-17
absaroka6 02-Sep-17
Solo @ the Coast 02-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 02-Sep-17
01-Sep-17
Yea!

From COTR:

"The Department Of Homeland Security Considers Antifa’s Acts A Form Of ‘Domestic Terrorist Violence’

According to a report from Politico, federal officials have been worried about an increasing number of attacks from Antifa for quite some time. It’s so bad that the Department of Homeland Security now considers Antifa’s activities a form of “domestic terrorist violence.”

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups. They also refer to these fools as “anarchist extremists.”

'Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.'

Politico even admitted that Antifa thugs instigate. What happened in Charlottesville was terrible, and I cannot condemn and denounce disgusting white supremacists enough, but as many have noted– even Politico– things took a turn for the worse when Antifa showed up. One could say BOTH SIDES bear some responsibility.

Of course, Politico did its best to place some blame on Trump, even though this is Antifa we’re talking about.

'Those reports appear to bolster Trump’s insistence that extremists on the left bore some blame for the clashes in Charlottesville and represent a “problem” nationally. But they also reflect the extent that his own political movement has spurred the violent backlash.

In interviews, law enforcement authorities made clear that Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric and policies — first as a candidate and then as president — helped to create a situation that has escalated so quickly and extensively that they do not have a handle on it.'

No. Trump did not create or inspire Antifa. Misinformed idiots created and inspired Antifa. Politico knows that and basically admitted it.

'Some of the DHS and FBI intelligence reports began flagging the antifa protesters before the election. In one from last September, portions of which were read to POLITICO, DHS studied “recent violent clashes … at lawfully organized white supremacist” events including a June 2016 rally at the California Capitol in Sacramento organized by the Traditionalist Workers Party and its affiliate, the Golden State Skinheads. According to police, counter-protesters linked to antifa and affiliated groups like By Any Means Necessary attacked, causing a riot after which at least 10 people were hospitalized, some with stab wounds.' "

01-Sep-17

01-Sep-17
124 gr Federal HST's trump your stick. All day, every day.

01-Sep-17
Lol. That goofy chick couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag. She better stay home at Mom and Dad's.

01-Sep-17
Did I hear correctly when she yelled at her dad to go back upstairs?, that it was her private space?.

01-Sep-17
Yes, you did.

What kind of parent is that?

No wonder she's so screwed up!

02-Sep-17
Some one should take Ol' Betsy away from her.

02-Sep-17
The video was meant as a jab against the Antifi.

02-Sep-17
Note source of video: Conservative Mama

02-Sep-17
I'm glad it was a spoof. Unfortunately, I'm sure there are some out there that are exactly like that, and deadly serious.

02-Sep-17
LOL.... I'd estimate that roughly 99% of that gang doesn't have a clue who George Soros is, anymore than they know the definition of 'fascism'....

02-Sep-17
Antifa IS a Domestic Terror Group, But What About BAMN?

U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Webster’s dictionary defines terrorism as “the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.”

There is a group in the US that would fit that definition to a tee. They are known as Antifa or the Anti-fascist. I have written about this group in the past for Ammoland (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3). I have been following them in the US and their rise across western Europe since 2005. One thing is for sure; They believe in using any means necessary to achieve their goal of an anarcho-communist state even if that means direct violent confrontation.

Recently there has been a push to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization. There has even been a White House Petition that reached the required 100,000 signatures in record time. As of right now, the signature count is at over 300,000.

\With more and more people learning about Antifa and their tactics this signature count is likely to keep increasing.

It seems the tipping point was a rally in Berkeley, CA which was attended by Joey Gibson of Patriot Prayer. By all accounts this was a peaceful rally, or should I say it was a peaceful rally until the Antifa thugs attacked the peaceful attendees. Why did Antifa thugs orchestrate this attack?

Antifa claimed this was a “white nationalist” rally like the rally in Charlottesville, VA. What hurts the Antifa narrative is that Joey Gibson is a Japanese American. Also, many of the rally goers were not white and none were white nationalist. This didn’t matter to Antifa as they pepper sprayed and physically assaulted the rally goers. This has happened more and more as in the case of Antifa attacker/college professor, Eric Clanton, but for some reason, the mainstream media noticed this event when it turned a blind eye to the other attacks by Antifa.

The event spun so out of control that the police had to come in and save Joey Gibson from the hostile crowds of masked attackers that were assaulting him. After a day of violence, Antifa celebrated their victory of “deplatforming” people they don’t agree with. What was a short term victory might have been a long term defeat for the anarcho-communist group.

Joey Gibson Antifa Fighter / Patriot: Joey Gibson

What people don’t like to admit is winning hearts and minds does matter. This victory was truly a disaster for Antifa. No longer could the media declare the “alt-left” was a myth. This even drove the far left leaning mayor of Berkeley to call Antifa a criminal gang. A very liberal friend of mine puts it this way, “Like most conservatives hate Nazis; Most liberals hate Antifa.” I would hope that this is true.

I asked Joey Gibson if he thinks Antifa should be considered a terrorist organization.

Joey told me, “They commit terrorist acts, but it's more complicated than that for two reasons. One, Antifa is more of an ideology then a group. That makes it difficult, it's like labeling hate as a terrorist organization. Who would be considered antifa?” Joey said. “Unfortunately the Patriot Act allows for the government to take away someone's rights by labeling him/her as a terrorist. I don't like that. We need to be hard on Antifa and put them in jail but we have to do it through the court of law.”

Joey and I might disagree on that point. Antifa uses terror to accomplish their goals. A lot of people compare them to ISIS. I think a better comparison would be to the Brown Shirts of Nazi Germany. Much like how the Brown Shirts carried out the bidding for the Nazis; Antifa carries out the bidding for a political organization called “The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary” or as it is more commonly referred to as BAMN. So the question is why does the government not declare Antifa a terrorist organization?

I think it all boils down to Money. BAMN, which is the de facto parent group of Antifa, gets most of their money from the United for Equality and Affirmative Action Legal Defense Fund (UEAALDF), a 501(c)(3). The UEAALDF is the fundraising arm of BAMN which controls Antifa.

The UEAALDF has a lot of powerful supporters. Not surprisingly you will find unions like SEIU, UEW, and the ALFCIO. On the list, you will also find the usual suspects like George Soros, and the SPLC. Other groups that give money to the UEAALDF includes The Kellogg Foundation and The Ford Foundation.

Every time you eat Frosted Flakes you are enabling these violent thugs.

Don’t fear though. The tide is turning on Antifa and their thuggish tactics. You lose the moral high ground when you say “bash the fash”, and the person you call a “fash” punches you in the face. I used to believe that Antifa would be with us as long as Trump is in office. I now see an opportunity to strike against Antifa, but I need your help. BAMN By Any Means Necessary BAMN By Any Means Necessary

The first thing we can all do is research who these groups are. Take a look at their tactics. Look at where they get their money. The most important thing we can all do is share this information with the people around you. Most people will reject violent extremism and it is important that we show them what is really going on with groups like the UEAALDF, BAMN, and Antifa.

The second thing we can do is to boycott the groups and people that donate to the UEAALDF. This may include changing certain brands that we have all come to love. This was hard for me since I am usually against boycotts except in the most dire circumstances. I think this might be one of them, and it is crucial to send a message to these companies and groups that we do not support terrorism no matter if it is foreign or domestic. Let these companies know through very public methods such as social media, and with your wallet.

The third thing we can do is contact our local, state, and national representatives. We need to put pressure on them to act. Now is the time to act. Call them, send them emails, and contact them through social media. Contact people on both sides of the isle. Hell, even Nancy Pelosi is condemning Antifa.

Be sure to sign the White House Petition. This will get the attention of government leaders that we will not put up with these violent thugs. If nothing else it puts Antifa into the spotlight even more, but I wouldn’t stop there.

While talking to Joey Gibson I had an idea. Instead of declaring Antifa a terrorist group why not declare BAMN a terrorist group? When I asked Joey if BAMN should be considered a terrorist organization he had a different answer.

“BAMN is a little different. It's more of a legitimate group. I would lean more towards yes.”

Since the UEAALDF is tied directly to BAMN as their fund raising arm it would cause the UEAALDF to lose its non-profit status. Much like the Holy Land Foundation was shut down for funding Hamas. The UEAALDF could be shut down for funding BAMN and in turn Antifa. Furthermore, anyone who was donating to the UEAALDF would be donating to a recognized terrorist front.

This would basically empty Antifa’s coffers. I believe without BAMN paying a lot of these people to be violent and for things such as busing people into the rallies that they want to disrupt that these Antifa protest would dry up. Remember that the UEAALDF covers a lot of these Antifa member’s legal bills. With BAMN shut down a lot of Antifa will also go away almost overnight.

In the end it is up to us to protect our liberty from groups that wish to destroy the country such as Antifa.

• Sitka Gear