slade 14-Sep-17
K Cummings 14-Sep-17
Spike Bull 14-Sep-17
Coyote 65 14-Sep-17
K Cummings 14-Sep-17
DL 14-Sep-17
01-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
Among other things, he was in charge of security of emails,etc. at the State Dept. Guess who knew him......

01-Sep-17
the Clinton Crime Cartel..... smh ..

13-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
Months later, still no autopsy report......

13-Sep-17

JTV's Link
well, they DID find the body right ?? ..... the witch needs to be in jail... between the Benhghazi debacle, the Uranium bull crap, the DNC/ Wasserman scandal and the Comey Scandal, and the missing emails, Bleach bit, smashing of the phones/servers, and all else, there is enough evidence that would put a normal person away for many years ... why not this bitch ?? ... see link for new push to prosecute Comey ..

13-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
They don't even need this spike, they already have all they need in the above but they won't do squat.

13-Sep-17

K Cummings's Link
...and another one gone, and another one gone, another conspiracy theory bites the dust.

"Julie Bolcer, the spokeswoman for the city’s Office of Chief Medical Examiner, said Mr. Rago suffered from the inflammatory disease sarcoidosis, which affected his lungs, heart, spleen, hilar and mediastinal lymph nodes. “The manner of death is natural,” Ms. Bolcer said."

KPC

13-Sep-17
".........hilar.....and mediastinal lymph nodes."

AH HA!!! "HILAR"! See? She IS part of it!!! They tried to hide it by shortening her name but I caught it!

14-Sep-17

K Cummings's embedded Photo
K Cummings's embedded Photo
"AH HA!!! "HILAR"! See? She IS part of it!!! They tried to hide it by shortening her name but I caught it!"

WW:

You prompted me to do a little research on the Chief Medical Examiner in this case and I think you might be onto something.

Good Lord, NONE of us are safe. This is really getting scary.

KPC

14-Sep-17
So she's a whiney loser also?

But I think many of us are missing Hillary's motives here with her, "But it wasn't MY fault" book tour. After her loss, she and Bill could no longer keep their Clinton Foundation money scam going because they could no longer sell favors and influence because she now had nothing to sell. Now seeing that THE most important thing in the world to them (well....in Bill's case maybe the second most....) is $$$MONEY$$$, they now needed a new income generator. Neither one of them have any skills other than spewing bullsh*t, so she wrote this stupid book (or had it written for her). Now the tough part comes in.....selling it. BUT, if the Clintons are good at anything it's propaganda. So she pulled out all the stops and you know what? IT'S WORKING! ALL people are talking about now is her book. Fox has dedicated a lot of time to her book tour. Yes, they are rightly super critical, but as Hillary knows, NO coverage is bad coverage. People are talking about it, it's in the public eye, and they are buying her book and they're making money again. There IS no downside for her. Sher SHOULD be in jail, but we all know that will never happen.

When the sales of this book subside, she'll probably come out with another book along the lines of, "I Got Away With It....SUCKERS!"

14-Sep-17
Actually, I think what some people are really missing is that despite what many of the linked articles we see here on the CF suggest, not everyone that dies in the United States was killed by the "Clinton Crime Cartel."

If paranoia could be monetized, we'd have enough just on the CF to pay off the national debt, make SS, Medicare, Medicaid, and the USPS solvent, and have enough left over to build the wall, provide free college educations for all citizens, non-citizens, undocumented workers, and DACA kids, as well as build the border wall and provide birth control and feminine hygene products for all the females (real and identififed) on the planet.

KPC

14-Sep-17
You are not paranoid, KPC, because people really do dislike you!

14-Sep-17
clueless drones perpetuating fake news because it reinforces their delusions.

14-Sep-17
"Clueless drones perpetuating fake news because it reinforces their delusions."

Sad, but very true.

KPC

14-Sep-17
Once again, the absence of evidence is evidence of nothing.

14-Sep-17
Having to listen to Hillary 24/7 would inflame anybody, therefore she is guilty of killing this poor soul.

14-Sep-17
"Once again, the absence of evidence is evidence of nothing."

BK:

Do you know why elephants paint their toenails red?

KPC

14-Sep-17
Because you quit painting elephant toenails for a living!?!

14-Sep-17
So they can hide in the strawberries?

Terry

14-Sep-17
"So they can hide in the strawberries?"

Very good Coyote 65.

Have you ever seen an elephant hiding in the strawberries?

KPC

14-Sep-17
Can someone Please post internationally that North Korea's Sum Dum Punk has evidence that will put Hillary in Prison.

• Sitka Gear