Bowbender 04-Sep-17
Two Feathers 05-Sep-17
HDE 05-Sep-17
Woods Walker 06-Sep-17
Atheist 06-Sep-17
HDE 06-Sep-17
Coyote 65 09-Sep-17
02-Sep-17
Execute them and bury them standing up with a large post hole digger so you can more per acre. They serve no purpose on earth breathing our good air.

02-Sep-17
I don't personally like illegal aliens, but the reality of it is we turned a blind eye to it for so long and now there are so many here, and we're addicted to low cost labor, so they're not going away. I think many of the illegals actually do want to work and contribute to our society but many of our laws makes this difficult for them to do. I think for people we need and actually add value immigrating should be pretty easy. The immigrants that are a complete drain on our resources and cause problems are the ones we want to keep out of our country. Spike's links are great examples of why we need to control immigration. Not only did those people commit terrible crimes (I'm sure not the 1st time either) and shouldn't have been here, but we'll get stuck with the bill incarcerating them.

Related to illegal immigration I also think we need to get rid of provisions in the 14th amendment of our constitution that grant citizenship for anyone born on US soil. This provision was adopted at a time when the citizenship of recently freed slaves after the civil war was in question and was also at a time when as a country we wanted to grow, so immigrants were much more welcome. We do not need the anchor babies of low wage illegal immigrants. I'm not opposed to highly skilled contributing immigrants that we actually have a need for though.

03-Sep-17
It's real simple. If you want to migrate here do it LEGALLY. If you break or ignore our laws then you need to suffer the consequences, and that applies to illegal aliens as well as the ELECTED OFFICIALS WHO IGNORE THE VERY LAWS THEY SWORE TO UPHOLD!!! Mayors who have sanctuary cities need to be stripped of office and sent to jail just like any of us would if we ignored the law on a scale that large.

03-Sep-17
The provision should not be eliminated, but maybe clarified such that it does not apply to those whose parent(s) are in the country illegally.

03-Sep-17
WWx2

03-Sep-17
x3... The parents get deported, and the child stays with their parents. It's that simple.

The policy of America is to never break up the family unit.

03-Sep-17
If they are allowed to stay and that is a big if, they should never be allowed a vote or their children allowed a vote. That should be part of the price paid for breaking the law.

03-Sep-17
Bu they SHOULDN'T be allowed to stay. That's just like telling the rest of us to go **** ourselves. And that will not fly.

03-Sep-17
WW, I agree with you from a conceptual standpoint, however they've been here long enough to disrupt our economic fabric, and we effectively can't get rid of them in a "poof, gone" type scenario. Over time we could correct this, but due to the political power immigrants are making, I wouldn't hold my breath that will happen.

03-Sep-17
Deny them access to public education, loans, renting a residence, ALL public aid, bank accounts, driver's licences, wire transfers of dollars out of the country, ANY goods or services where an ID has to be shown, plus SEVERE fines and possible criminal charges for anyone hiring them and they will deport themselves.

This BS MUST stop, and it must stop NOW.

03-Sep-17
I will never understood how a nation built with immigrant blood, on land that was never its own, is anti-immigration. Mind boggling.

03-Sep-17
There you liberals go again, lying your tail end off. Listen up. I'll go S L O W L Y so you can understand. Take the numbered statements and read them one at a time so you can comprehend them.

1. We are NOT anti-immigration.

2. We never, ever said we were against immigration, and you cannot show where we did.

3. We ALL come from immigrants.

4. L E G A L immigrants. You know, the ones who actually followed the law. Ellis Island and all that (google it).

Now go back and read those again, ESPECIALLY number 4 before you come on here spouting lies and bullsh*t about what we are against. Got it?

03-Sep-17

Mike in CT's Link

03-Sep-17
I am personally so fed up with the statement.." they (the illegals) will do the work that Americans won't." Really?? Tell that to my friends and relatives in the landscape, siding, roofing, painting, light mfg. , assembly, farming and many other business that compete with illegal labor to try and make a living. 5-6th generation Americans who came here legally, long ago or were born to legal immigrants.. Let's care for our own first before we take in new people who don't want to follow the rules..

04-Sep-17
I met an interesting fellow on my last vacation at Lake Powell. For some reason our discussion led to what is happening in European countries - him being from Italy and a professor who taught in Germany and most recently California. You know that wack job who shot a bunch of kids? Any Idea what led him to that? It was the systematic rape of European women by refugees, mostly muslim from Seria. The media doesn't cover that stuff, because it doesn't fit the narrative. While I despise this individual and the acts he committed, you won't ever hear a word about how the rape culture has escalated in Europe. How now almost 1 in 5 is brutally attacked and raped - in Paris of all places.

This guy was a nut job and the worst of people to ever walk this earth, but I've never heard one US media outlet actually describe the culture of rape and violence that made a sick person break even further.

You want refugees? Put them in your house first.

04-Sep-17
Fear fear fear. For a bunch of hunters, you guys talk about fear an awful lot. A diverse community is a strong community. But keep hiding in fear of becoming Europe or sharia law or whatever irrational fears you have. It's cute.

04-Sep-17
I love LEGAL diverse communities. It is the American way!

Not a country on the planet accepts ILLEGAL immigrants as citizens of there country and most impose stiff penalties against it. why the f should we be any different? why shouldn't we protect our borders like every other nation?

Americans first!

04-Sep-17
My last post went right over your head again, didn't it atheist? Figures....... But that's what you do when you when the truth hits you in the face.

04-Sep-17
Illegal Immigrants: Committing the crimes that Americans are unwilling to commit...

04-Sep-17
Athiest: Fear fear fear. For a bunch of hunters, you guys talk about fear an awful lot. A diverse community is a strong community. But keep hiding in fear of becoming Europe or sharia law or whatever irrational fears you have. It's cute.

Are you really not able to see any further than the end of your nose? Or is it that you could care less what political system or social order you live under just so long as we have diversity in every orifice of life, and every human gets participation trophies and gold stars just for showing up?

FYI: Under Sharia Law, outspoken atheists (such as yourself) are the first to get beheaded.

04-Sep-17
Actually he would be second. He would be behind the gay atheist Freeglee.

04-Sep-17
News flash: sharia law makes you believe in a divine being, otherwise a decrease in the surplus population as noted above.

Thank your lucky stars (astrology reference for you) that this nation tolerates a persons right to disagree with religion in any form. This being the very Nation you despise. Define irony...

04-Sep-17
Oh boy! Now atheist will have to change his handle, AGAIN. atheist, you ought to go with PELOSI. You and her act exactly alike.

04-Sep-17
Remedy to undocumented immigrants? Fast track to citizenship. Get them on the tax rolls and collect those taxes. You were saying?

04-Sep-17
For a fast track to citizenry, they should serve two years in the armed services by assignment. They would have pledged allegience and upheld the Law of the Land 5 years sooner than normal and would have learned valuable skills in the meantime to contribute to the greater good.

04-Sep-17
"Remedy to undocumented immigrants? Fast track to citizenship. Get them on the tax rolls and collect those taxes. You were saying"

Holy crap you're a genius

04-Sep-17
atheist. You are just like josh was. When it comes to replies to you, you don't have the balls to answer. If you like Illegals so much, why don't you take a couple or three of them into your house???

04-Sep-17
Jeff,

It's as easy as breathing to appear magnanimous when it's other peoples money your spending, quite a different thing when you're the one who has to pony up.

Just another example of liberal hypocrisy at its finest.

04-Sep-17
Atheist,

"Remedy to undocumented immigrants? Fast track to citizenship."

So your answer is to reward illegal behavior. Pass "Go", collect $200.00. See undocumented = illegal. I realize illegal behavior is a resume enhancer in the democrat party, but most of us believe in the rule of law.

05-Sep-17
Atheist - we know your a religious guy because atheism is a religion.

05-Sep-17
^^^ a valid statement...

06-Sep-17
Atheist's last post was at least honest. He's for total amnesty and open borders. I disagree with him, but at least he's not hiding it. The only problem is the second part. If their presence here is based on ignoring the laws, then why would anyone think they'll follow the tax laws either??? If enough of them don't, who'll stop them? In fact, I may even JOIN them!!! Now there's some laws that could use some ignoring!!!

06-Sep-17
WW , you disappoint. Again When you have a SSN, and are on the irs tax rolls, skirting your taxes will result in investigation, garnishing our bank account, etc. so actually making them legal will then make it easier to track them. And if you choose to join the non tax paying folks, you can join them in that too! See?

06-Sep-17
I'm all for debt amnesty, and while we're at it, income tax...

09-Sep-17
Evidently Atheist hasn't heard of the scam where laborers will work for less wages, the employer never puts them on his rolls as an employee and thus does not have to pay his portion of the ss, and unemployment insurance and the employee never reports the wages and thus is eligible for food stamps etc.

Probable would never happen if they were a citizen, RIGHT.

Terry

• Sitka Gear