Atheist 02-Sep-17
Bowbender 02-Sep-17
HDE 02-Sep-17
Woods Walker 03-Sep-17
02-Sep-17

02-Sep-17
Priceless indeed

02-Sep-17
There are some dumb protesters. They don't even know what they are protesting. At least the little black guy had his act together.

02-Sep-17
I'm Protesting a conman that's managed to convince you that a pseudo billionaire cares one whit about the common man. I'm protesting a man that has no reverence. Not even a little bit, for the office he occupies. He cares nothing about the constitution, checks and balances or how our republic works. In fact if he had his way he'd want the right to fire and hire senators depending on if they agree with him or not. I'm protesting a fool that hires his own family, tweets impetuously like a teenager scorned and has the temperment of a man with early onset dimentia. That's who I'm protesting.

02-Sep-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
You're an uneducated, uninformed and totally clueless, azz, 'atheist!'

You are an embarrassment to all you claim to stand for.

02-Sep-17
Learn something new everyday - didn't know obama hired his own family and tweeted...

02-Sep-17
If that were the case why wasn't it out protesting Obama? He was all that and more. Must have liked the part about destroying America and weakening it so as better to fit in the One World.....

Idiots really have no idea why, because its all based on feelings..... but there are two things all these twits have in common. An empty aching hole they think they can fill by being a part of something, anything they think may make them more relevant and powerful, get them the attention they crave..... and a burning flame of self loathing and guilt.

02-Sep-17
Kyle,

Maybe you or Jeff or HDE or someone can help me out here; I've been searching high and low for all those protests about Obama re-writing parts of the PPACA-you know, usurping the authority of the legislative branch, certainly ignoring the concept of checks and balances for sure. While you're at it, if you can find all those protests over his "If Congress won't act, I've got a phone and a pen" I'd sure appreciate the help; I'm puzzled at why I'm coming up empty on those, being these are such honorable people all upset with Trump and all.

I'm sure they have to be there somewhere.......

02-Sep-17

02-Sep-17
Obama wrote that legislation with plenty of help even inviting member of the GOP to discuss. They refused. Now it's here, its law and it's going nowhere. Trump can't repeal or replace and neither can congress after 54 tries.

02-Sep-17
Atheist

"I'm Protesting a conman that's managed to convince you that a pseudo billionaire cares one whit about the common man. I'm protesting a man that has no reverence. Not even a little bit, for the office he occupies. He cares nothing about the constitution, checks and balances or how our republic works. In fact if he had his way he'd want the right to fire and hire senators depending on if they agree with him or not. I'm protesting a fool that hires his own family, tweets impetuously like a teenager scorned and has the temperment of a man with early onset dimentia. That's who I'm protesting."

No need. Obama's been out of office for nine months.

02-Sep-17
A baby learns early on that all they have to do is cry and they will get fed...

All a freeloader has to do is learn to cry to get what they want...

03-Sep-17
Why don't we ll just do like the illegal aliens? Just IGNORE the ACA? Have some mayor or governor make his/her city/state a sanctuary from the ACA as well as the IRS?

Laws??? Who needs to follow the laws? Mexicans have proved that you can ignore them and then get rewarded for it.

• Sitka Gear