Tiger-Eye 05-Sep-17
Bentstick81 05-Sep-17
TD 06-Sep-17
Woods Walker 06-Sep-17
Rocky 06-Sep-17
TD 06-Sep-17
03-Sep-17

03-Sep-17
HerdNerd: You wouldn't know a fascist if one came up and bit you in the ass.

People like you are nothing more than Magpie's...just mimicking the sounds you heard that came out of some other wingnut's piehole. You land somewhere, squawk for awhile and then fly off to do the same elsewhere. Not the slightest clue about what you're saying, but at least it sounds good, huh?

What a schmuck.

03-Sep-17
Sounds like Bill Clinton and Obama for sure.

03-Sep-17
WW, don't forget Hillary, he said a con artist too.

03-Sep-17

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
Your "friendly" Neighborhood Turd, lol .

03-Sep-17
Lex: Obama was a BIGGER con artist that Hillary! Just look at OBAMACARE! Lies, built and sold on more lies, and then made into law on even bigger lies.

03-Sep-17
Trump convinced the common man that he would champion their causes. A guy that's swindled his way to the top, gave millions to democrats and liberals including the Clitons and lives in a guilted palace in a high rise penthouse in liberal Manhattan. I mean let's be serious here. The majority of you wouldn't tolerate such an individual but your egos won't allow you to admit you gave up the soul of America for an orange conman. No worries, when Mueller and the grand jury presents its case, maybe it'll be made plain and simple.

03-Sep-17
He sure has a lot of un- doing to take care of first. I hope people cooperate as they should. I'm Sure glad "she" didn't get a chance to continue that God forsaken mess. We would be sunk. So close to the edge but a Miracle happened . God Bless our Good nation and those that believe in Him.

03-Sep-17
Atheist are you for real? The people who voted for him see it differently. Just because the entire democratic party and the main stream media have done everything they can to stop him doesn't mean he isn't trying. Throw in hurricanes and little nut jobs from Korea and I'd say with what's going on he's doing a good job.

03-Sep-17
Maybe, if you have any intellectual authenticity, compare and contrast OB's stay at the White House with any former President, and then tell us who stuck to their guns, and those who have sponged.

03-Sep-17
And our liberal boneheads have not ONE word to say about Obama's lies. And they wonder why they have no credibility! Are they really that stupid, or do they have to work at it?

03-Sep-17
Is any trump supporter capable of accepting any criticism towards trump without "what about Obama or Hillary"? Obama lied, however he saved this nation from a massive recession. That's without dispute. Simply compare 2008 to the day he left office. The fact is, we wake up every morning wondering what strange tweet war will trump engage in. We shake our heads at the bizarre things he does and says (rallies? Still talking about the electoral win? Bragging about the size of the crowds?). In Texas he shouts, "what a crowd, thanks for coming out" uh, they're looking for words of compassion from you trump! Was Obama wonderful in every aspect? No president is, however the amateur in office is eroding our standing in the world. His bluster isn't "tough" or "masculine" or "alpha", they're stupid, childish and reek of a man that has no clue how to lead. Not be a boss, because a president isn't a boss, he's a leader of men, women, armies and hopefully a symbol of America greatness. Can anyone say trump is a symbol of Americas greatness? I don't think so.

03-Sep-17
".....however he saved this nation from a massive recession. That's without dispute..."

And THAT, is the biggest load of horsesh*t I've ever seen posted on here. You ARE a Dem Underground Troll of the first order, aren't you? Obama is an affirmative action lying POS who took this country after Bush drove it into the ditch and then pushed it over the cliff.

Trump won. Deal with it lefty. Just like we had to deal with your American hating POS affirmative action liar for 8 excruciating years. And the damage he did is only beginning.

03-Sep-17
I guess you didn't see the letter obama left for trump. It was gracious, kind and full of class. Trump has been showing it off to visitors of the WH. Trump can't hold a candle to 44, in any way, shape or form. Sorry if that hurts your feelings snowflake WW

03-Sep-17

Mike in CT's Link

03-Sep-17

Mike in CT's Link

03-Sep-17
LMAO! I wouldn't believe ANYTHING Obama wrote or said. I can only be lied to so many times before my bullsh*t meter goes to defcon 5. I'd use that letter to wipe my *** with, because that's all it's worth coming from that lying POS. Pretty much just like anything you write or say troll.

04-Sep-17
Gracious, Presidential? If you use these words to describe Obama, you are willingly blind. Obama did more in his terms to create chaos and divide this country than any outside dictator could dream of.

04-Sep-17
He was half black and half white. Dream on.

04-Sep-17
Oh, and yes obama was a MAJOR DIVIDER!

04-Sep-17
I hated his lying, American hating white half as much as I did his black half so it's not racist. Garbage is garbage.

04-Sep-17
Specious charges; the first port in the storm of an argument or position completely bereft of reason, logic, facts or, best of all, consequence.

The entertainment value is actually a decent trade-off......

04-Sep-17
LHCA you are the only racist here! Not once has anyone ever mention the color of his skin as to why they didn't like him. ONLY YOU!

04-Sep-17
Tim,

You're spot on point; the specious charge is a weak deflection from an argument bereft of substance or fact. Someone will engage in facts when they have them; absent them the moral coward will inevitably seek to deflect.

Don't go down the rabbit hole; you win, hands-down on the facts.

04-Sep-17
Hey.... if you LIKED your last president..... you can keep him! Maybe he'll give you the $2,500 he promised too! If I were you I'd hold my breath!

Hahahahahahah!!! Keep teein' em up boys, girls, whatever....... these, um, people.... are so thin you can read a newspaper through them....

Having no foundation to base any honor or respect on means they feel they can lie their azzes off.... for the cause...... just like their feckless leader......

Truth be told.... it's the only reason they are here...... another truth be told..... pretty sad existence, trolling a bowhunting website..... even if Soros is paying you for it.......

04-Sep-17
Nikki Haley said the can has been kicked down the road too long and we are now at the end of the road.

05-Sep-17
Obama told trump that his number one focus should be NK. Not Obamacare, not immigrants. And so he also kicked that van down the road. Let's be fair.

05-Sep-17
obama had the chance to really do something great and he opted out. The last 4 yrs of his "tenure" got worse.

obama did not save this country from a recession as he knows nothing about business to do so.

05-Sep-17
Obama was a student, and a Community Organizer...that was the extent of his "work history". Not exactly who I want at the fiscal helm of the entire Nation. He quadrupled the National Debt in the first Year, and in his second term, cut that by half, and claimed some type of economic victory. So, as a net result, he managed to do nothing but double our debt. FAIL !

05-Sep-17

Tiger-Eye's Link
"Obama told Trump that his number one focus should be NK. Not Obamacare, not immigrants. And so he also kicked that van down the road. Let's be fair. "

Why was it not Obama's #1 focus

From the article:

"OBAMAS STRATEGIC PATIENCE POLICY WAS A JOKE"

05-Sep-17
Boy atheist. You got quiet rather quickly. Another bull$hit lie from you? Tell us, master debater, how can we DEBATE a lie??? 8^)))

06-Sep-17
And the BEST part is...... Obama on his watch, besides ignoring NK, has already set up Iran pretty much like Clinton gave us NK. Even FUNDED their nuke project with pallet loads of cash...... gave the green light to being "self inspected" while all this goes on with NK, Iran is taking it to the house with the fake spike to stop the clock. The world will stand there losing the game and not even see the play........

You leftists are truly fools.

Antifa released a statement recently telling Trump he needs to back of NK and quit being a "bully"....... un. believable.

That "Hate America First" plan, you really thought you had it in the bag if Hillary had been elected. That's why the meltdown..... grasping defeat from the jaws of what you thought was a sure victory. Should have stayed the course with keeping your real plans hidden. It was working for a while. Now it's gonna be tough stuffing that cat back into the bag.

There was a recent thread about Christianity and America. This plays right to it, THANK GOD she was not elected. At this point it has a "divine intervention" feel to it.....

06-Sep-17
As much as I agree wholeheartedly with you, I must correct you on one thing. Obama didn't "FUND" anything. He can't. The LEGISLATURE did the "funding". And much of that funding for Obama's crap was done with Ryan and Boehner (both allegedly Republicans) at the helm. At least Obama was openly a liar. The others are lying slimebags who will also stick a knife in your back and they have been doing this to Trump since he got elected. I think I despise them even more.

06-Sep-17
When the mortgage company sends you your monthly statement contribution take a pen a write across the statement " I can't pay but have excessive compassion" and send it back. Wait for the complimentary response and the bristled demand of payment and you MAY realize what makes the world turn. Cash or talk.

The Rock

06-Sep-17
I don't believe those pallets of cash were done with any congressional approval. If I recall it was paid out of accounts we had seized from them a long time ago. It was literally cash money on pallets in several different currencies. It was supposed to be a secret payment, if Iran itself didn't publicize it (pretty much giving Obama the bird) we would have never known.

Whatever the sources..... it was money they will put to evil purposes. That you can bank on. And it was all a part of a bad deal Obama made with people he knows have no intention of keeping their word.

Dealing with Clinton's NK right now after giving them some cash and even some of the equipment they needed to build a nuke...... soon enough we will be dealing with Obama's Iran along the same lines.... or worse....

• Sitka Gear