Woods Walker 05-Sep-17
Mike in CT 05-Sep-17
04-Sep-17

Whitey's embedded Photo
Kim Un Turd
Whitey's embedded Photo
Kim Un Turd

04-Sep-17
Real answer: You would not have the guts to say that to anyone's face. Whitey is a good man who deserves your respect.

04-Sep-17
There seems to be no limit on how disgusting turdoftheherd can be.

None.

Moderators,

At what point is enough enough?

This jerk has violated pretty much every rule for decorum and civility Bowsite has called for in the 18 or so years I've been here.

Same thing for atheist, Sybil, and some others, 'though I suspect it's simply a couple of sickos using different registrations.

04-Sep-17
Kim Un Turd is just like his name sake manically launching flawed missiles aimlessly into the ocean for attention.

04-Sep-17
Well dang, I missed it.

04-Sep-17
*POOF!!!!!*

YEA!

Thank you, moderators!

04-Sep-17
One down, a few more to go:

Atheist, Sybil, Freeglee, LeftCanyonArcher, to name just three, although it likely its just one or two, using different false registrations.

04-Sep-17
For what reason nva? Because your feewings is hurt? Man up and debate or just stop posting and zip it. Ok? Fixed it for ya!

04-Sep-17
Pinched a nerve on two lefties. PRICELESS! 8^)))

04-Sep-17
LeftHandCanyonArcher.

One more azzhole fraud for the moderators to*POOF!*

04-Sep-17
atheist. "Man up and Debate or just stop posting and zip it." Spoken like the true chicken $hit, that you are. You, and your dudds don't debate anything. You and your idiot clansmen just come on here to stir the $hit, then run off. I don't have a problem with helping you guys prove just how stupid you guys really are. You get mad at us for admiring the work, that you guys are doing to yourselves, then you drag your a$$es on the carpet, and cry us a river. PRICELESS!. *^)))

04-Sep-17
Did you ever notice they show up in 3's? It's like they have a germination time table, like noxious weeds.

04-Sep-17
wtf has happened here? looks like old washed up wanna be antifa that cant fit into the skinny jeans have found a safe space to type while baked! goodness gracious the reprogress!

04-Sep-17
These Bowlibs are life's losers.

They've accomplished nothing in life worthy of note and the resent those of us who have.

04-Sep-17
a tiny round of applause for the REAL lefties on here, without you it would appear that there is NO hope for your crew of addled dipchitts....the stunning clarity they provide is priceless yet terrifying, however

04-Sep-17
......oh jeeeez,implosion is imminent//////////////.............

04-Sep-17
"Handle has nothing to do with my politics." Well , it is a hell of a coincidence then.

In the Art world it would be called a happy mistake . In Psychology a Freudian slip . You must have thought it through ... If not , well , Hell of a coincidence and a poetic fit.

04-Sep-17
More than you will ever know and more you could ever imagine, LeftHandIdjut.

More than you will ever know nor imagine.

And it's almost all been for my fellow man with no compensation for myself.

04-Sep-17
Good grief!

The never-ending sophomoric behavior by some of you CF regulars is out of control. You act like middle school children who have appointed yourselves as the cool kids. It has been the same old, tired act from many of you for years. Here we are with a bowhunter from Colorado coming into the forum, and since he has political views different from yours, you basically act like bullies in the school hallway. The only problem is, he puts it right back in your face. And, I must admit, I love that he does that!

"These Bowlibs are life's losers. They've accomplished nothing in life worthy of note and the resent those of us who have."

Kyle, that's a disgusting post! You don't know Van McConnon. For all you know, he might be able to buy and sell you many times over... and hunt your azz (I'm taking that term from your CF "language") into the ground. Worse yet, you used your insult of him - someone you are clueless about - to also praise your own "life worthy of note." You're going to pull a muscle patting yourself on the back like that.

And, JTV... you're shallower than a puddle in Death Valley. Seriously, you come across as a complete dolt.

LeftHandCanyonArcher, there are some really good people on the Bowsite. I hope the few malcontents that expect everyone to think the way they do don't end up running you off.

04-Sep-17
Another one. 8^)))

04-Sep-17
I've got to quit looking in to the Community Forum.... what a stupid waste of time..... sheesh.

04-Sep-17
Jimbo,

Wanna' bet?

I recognize frauds and life's losers in a heartbeat.

It's not because he has different opinions. Rather, it's because he's demonstrated here he's a jackass and a fraud.

04-Sep-17
You are obviously one of the more accomplished bow hunters here on the bow site Kyle from looking at your photos.... You have a huge amount of knowledge and experience that others here like myself look up to..... Why are you letting yourself get bogged down in these petty bull shit threads.... Peace to all..... I'm checking out of the Community Forums for now........

04-Sep-17
Dadgum. I leave for a few days and what happens? Someone says something that finally gets them poofed and he still manages to yank their chains. ;)

(and no, I don't think I ever saw a nerd post I agreed with and won't miss him in the least)

04-Sep-17
...make that a tiny-er round of applause

04-Sep-17
Yep. Setting here watching Hannity. He is showing Hillary on here, and she is sinking herself, again, as usual. See, when you lie, like hillary, and a few others on here, you talk in circles, like hillary is, and people are going to call them out on it. When they spew their $hit, there are no facts involved, therefore, nothing to debate, especially political BS views. Trying to help these select few, to not sink themselves, but, like hillary, there is nothing you can do, but laugh. 8^)

04-Sep-17
OMG! I don't fit Lefty's definition of what a good representative of archery is! Oh the horror! How can I bear it?

I need to get a "DEPLORABLE POND SCUM AND PROUD OF IT" tee shirt made!

05-Sep-17
LHCA

"These guys are the worst represaentives of archery I have ever encountered. Pond scum."

See, this is how I know you're a troll. You make your debut on the CF, not to debate, but to be an irritant. You call everybody that doesn't agree with your narrow view a racist, bastards, assholes, etc.... You've claimed intellectual superiority on numerous occasions, AND you post no where else but on the CF AND never to offer an honest point counter point debate, but to be an irritant.

This site has THE best representatives archery has to offer. Do a little research on "Benefit-For Kids". Do search on SteveJo (I think). I guy going thru a terrible time with PTSD and how this "pond scum" came thru with a huge donation to get him and his family on their feet and have a decent Christmas. Donation after donation. Of their OWN money. Not other peoples money as liberals usually do. There is a level of compassion and generosity here that will never be find with the likes of you. We just don't suffer fools and trolls very well. Not sure which you are, prolly both.

Make no mistake, I despise you. I despise your actions and I despise what you and your kind have done to the democrat party. Like I've said. GJ. Blue Dog, Hogan are honorable, decent guys with views wildly different from most of us here. And they were respected, and yes they are missed. You OTOH, are none of the above.

Tip - No one gives a sh!t what you think.

05-Sep-17
"" These guys are the worst represaentives of archery I have ever encountered. Pond scum. ""

Why you picking on"" pond scum ""? He's a regular on the Leatherwall. Try again.

05-Sep-17
Bowbender's spot on.

Archers don't come to Bowsite at first to argue politics. They come for archery related matters, then discover the CF by accident.

Anyone who comes directly to the CF and starts arguing politics is immediately suspect and rightly so. They are also easily identifiable based on their posts.

05-Sep-17
False NVA, just because it does t fit your neat little narrative that all boosters first come for the archery talk THEN accidentally find this area isn't accurate for everyone. Some people choose to voice themselves in that realm. It's a personal choice. Don't speak for everyone.

05-Sep-17
He's just one more liberal jackass troll.

05-Sep-17
....that won't answer questions asked of him.

05-Sep-17
When the facts aren't on your side you have these options:

1. Deflect-call your protagonist some "ist" or "phobe"

2. Obfuscate-say a whole lot of nothing with a whole lot of words

3. Tuck tail and run

• Sitka Gear