Woods Walker 07-Sep-17
JLS 07-Sep-17
Sharpstick 09-Sep-17
06-Sep-17
Right On!

Laws matter!

The Constitution matters!

06-Sep-17
She does a very good job and her daddy is so proud of her. She was asked how she stands the turmoil of the job and she says she has three little kids to get up before she leaves for work and that prepares her for facing the reporters.

06-Sep-17
Kevin,

The left has no answer for that.

"The previous administration was, this one isn't."

OUCH!

06-Sep-17
Kevin,

"My job is to enforce the laws as written. If you don't like the laws as written, it's your job to change them."

Has there ever been a more profound statement in defense of The Constitution than that?

06-Sep-17
I'm impressed. Seeing some common sense come from behind that lectern is refreshing. I'm still getting used to it.

06-Sep-17
Kevin,

"To the left, laws, like The Constitution, are living, breathing things that can...and should be massaged and manipulated to achieve whatever it is they want to achieve."

So true. So sadly true.

A Constitution which yields to the whims and desires du jour means we have no Constitution.

We only have bell bottom pants, Banlon, disco, 'big hair,' Go-Go boots, Yugos, ad nauseum.

06-Sep-17
She's sharp as a tack and could stand her own in any debate. You could also bet your retirement she'd be on the side of facts and reality in those debates.

06-Sep-17
She's very good at her job.

06-Sep-17
"She's very good at her job.

But she's a WOMAN!!!!

According our idiot CF libs, that means she's simply a TOKEN who only got the job because of her gender!

Then we have Kelly Anne Conway, another female 'TOKEN' who Trump hired to run his campaign after he fired a MAN.

He couldn't possibly have hired Conway for by far the most important job in his campaign based upon merit. He could only have hired her because as a WOMAN, she was a 'TOKEN!'

Right, Bowlibs?

Trump WON, despite what libs would like to believe, and his victory was in large part to that 'TOKEN' hire!

UFB!

06-Sep-17
Dang, that was succinct. Very impressed.

06-Sep-17
Thank you, Randy.

Coming from you in particular, than means a lot to me.

Kyle

06-Sep-17
Nope doesn't count. Just like race. If a black person or a woman is conservative, they aren't "really" black or a woman anymore.

06-Sep-17
Wait for it! In 5,4,3,2....Freeloader!

06-Sep-17
^^^ I agree! Hillary Clinton must go. She is not a has been, she's a never was.

07-Sep-17
Ike... Your prediction was right on the money!

07-Sep-17
""This President's not willing to do that. The previous administration was, this one isn't.""

The room quite after that statement. Excellent.

07-Sep-17
So salty. Lmao

07-Sep-17
It seems freeglee's mommy has restored his/her/its computer privileges.

Bad move, mommy!

07-Sep-17
And it's........SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS FOR THE WIN!!!!!

07-Sep-17
Her statements about problem solving instead of politicizing are spot on, and unfortunately apply to a great many folks in DC.

09-Sep-17
I could see her making a run for the WH someday

• Sitka Gear