Crusader dad 08-Sep-17
HA/KS 08-Sep-17
Franzen 08-Sep-17
LINK 08-Sep-17
Woods Walker 08-Sep-17
JTV2 08-Sep-17
Gonzo 08-Sep-17
08-Sep-17
Oklahoma is now my favorite state! Thanks for posting.

08-Sep-17
The Oklahoma part of this was written in about 2009 but was at least mostly true at that time.

08-Sep-17
Unfortunately we do have a Republican in the Governor's mansion now. The unfortunate part is that he has been made into the ultimate scapegoat.

08-Sep-17
I'm glad to live in Oklahoma for many of the reasons you mentioned and more. Oklahoma still has our share of problems. Our average teacher pay is terrible, amongst the lowest in the nation. Teachers are leaving for Texas. Our state government is also not very good at money management, we are currently in a bit of a budget crisis and can't figure out how to raise teachers wages. Roads are some of the worst I've been on throughout the states I've been in.

Our governor has lowered taxes in an effort to attract new businesses. Socially we are about the reddest state there is but there are still plenty of young, stupid and unemployed to comprise a democrat party. We have plenty of problems but I'm glad I don't live in a liberal state.

08-Sep-17
Not only has he been made a scapegoat but a week or so ago he sold out his entire base by making Illinois a sanctuary STATE and by signing a bill that automatically registers someone to vote who get's a driver's licence.

Both Rauner AND Illinois are toast. As soon as I can get out of here I'm gone.

08-Sep-17
How's the deer hunting and CC Oklahomie ? Sounds like a great place, as long as a tornado dosnt get ya ... Chicago and the dems in their state house is what screws up Ill.

08-Sep-17
Oklahoma is a great state to live in as a conservative...I live in the eastern half and very rural and almost everyone is a democrat but having said that they voted conservative for president...I still haven't met anyone who admits to voting for Obama... We are definitely moving in the right direction with our deer herd and I have multiple opps at P & Y bucks per year...still no cases of CWD in our wild deer herd in the state...

• Sitka Gear