Sixby 08-Sep-17
bad karma 09-Sep-17
bad karma 10-Sep-17
WV Mountaineer 10-Sep-17
SJJ 19-Sep-17
Tiger-Eye 19-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 19-Sep-17
08-Sep-17
GOP members are NOT happy with the Department of Justice after notifying Congress on Friday that it will not charge IRS Lois Lerner over her alleged involvement in targeting Conservative groups.

08-Sep-17
Judicial Watch Slams DOJ Refusal to Charge Lois Lerner in IRS Scandal: ‘Trump Should Order a Review’

08-Sep-17
Exit Sessions now, Enter Ted Cruz Sessions is just too weak to fight this fight. God bless, Steve

09-Sep-17
None of us know what evidence they have against her. While I think Lois Lerner is a despicable woman, they may not think they can get a conviction. Remember, the matter would be tried in the DC area with a jury that reflects their demographics, heavily populated with Democrats.

10-Sep-17
You haven't looked at the evidence. Nor have I. Ethical prosecution means you don't bring the case unless you have a good faith belief you can convict.

10-Sep-17
I agree with bad karma in a sense and understanding that in order to prosecute these people in these times, prosecutes are looking for the smoking gun. If they loose, they are done. No one is going to take the chance unless they can show even the blind, that this isn't politically motivated. So, I agree with the others that Sessions and the like, are exhibiting self preservation practices more so than doing their job.

What kills me about this is we have a guy running the oval office that is under some kind of investigation. Everyone calls it Russia related but, this is mote than that. They aren't finding anything. Yet, they've expanded their search to try and dig up ANY dirt they can use to smear him. While giving people that committed real crimes freedom from their actions. All the while hiding behind something that is preventing it. If we can spend millions and millions on these ghost investigations of Trump and, everyone and everything related to him, we can sure do the same to people who have drafted reports releasing Clinton from any wrong doing before even investigating it, investigate the FBi director for leaking classified information, investigate the questionable funding for the Clinton Foundation, investigate officials related to the covering up of all these instances, and for goodness sake's we could investigate the IRS scandal of targeting conservatives.

These people are walking a fine line folks. If this goes wrong based on political motives, this country is going to explode. Law and order means nothing if it only applies to those that don't align with global, liberal interests. God Bless men

19-Sep-17

SJJ's Link
Wow....fucking Mueller can go after Trump and Manfort but....some people just skate

19-Sep-17
lets keep it clean SJJ, or the magic POOF fairy will be visiting. We don't print those words here.

19-Sep-17
It would be nice to see Sessions announce investigation/special prosecutor into the actions WRT IRS, DOJ, DHS,DNC, etc. under the Obama administration. Enough evidence has been released to the public via emails and admissions that certainly warrant closer scrutiny. We have seen what an unleashed Mueller investigation looks like. Perhaps it is time to put some hounds on the Democrats, Obama and company?

Good for the goose--good for the gander.

• Sitka Gear