JTV 12-Sep-17
DL 12-Sep-17
JTV 12-Sep-17
Spike Bull 12-Sep-17
Bwana 2 12-Sep-17
09-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
"September 9, 2017 ?Elizabeth Vos

California Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher released a statement on Thursday calling for hearings regarding possible collusion between the Clinton Foundation and Russia. Rohrabacher sent a letter to House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce on Wednesday.

Disobedient Media previously reported on Rohrabacher’s meeting with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, with Rohrabacher alleging in the wake of the visit that information may be forthcoming which could completely disprove Russian hacking claims. CNN reported Rohrabacher’s desire to brief Trump personally on the issue, though it remains unclear when or if such a meeting will take place.

In the wake of his meeting with Assange, Rohrabacher also alluded to the possibility that Assange could receive a pardon and could finally have an opportunity to leave the Ecuadorian embassy after over five years arbitrary confinement."

09-Sep-17
At this point what does it matter? Nothing is going to happen.

Terry

09-Sep-17
It aint over till the Fat lady sings ( or is in jail) ...

11-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link
There will come a point where one of the little abettors will not fall on their sword to protect the queen.

Hillary is the source of corruption of many.

11-Sep-17
What the hell is this "Lack of public interest" ?? and also why is the FBI denying any info on this..... just who the hell's side is Sessions on ?? ... He IS part of the swamp I believe .... a life long politician with roots deep in that swamp ...

11-Sep-17
I agree JTV

11-Sep-17
I'm about at the point where I believe that ANYONE who's a career politician should be removed from office, regardless of party. All the SOBs do is talk, talk, talk, and NOTHING ever get's done. I'm sick of it.

11-Sep-17
Here's the problem with DC:

A guy driving a stolen car won't report being carjacked. The carjacker won't report the accident he gets into and the guy that hit him won't report it either because he was speeding away from the bank he just robbed.

12-Sep-17
The Congress approval is around 10% ... Trump is back up to almost 50% approval ... this is a truly Do Nothing congress... either side, I'm sick of 'em ...

12-Sep-17
Lack of public interest??? What an idiotic statement. If any of us committed a crime investigated by the FBI there would most likely be lack of public interest. It has nothing to do with public opinion. It's something that they pledge to do. Follow and uphold the Law , No Matter Who it is.

12-Sep-17
Since when does "lack of public interest" have to do with laws broken..... so now the f'n FBI only prosecutes when there is public interest in a case ? .. WTF !! .... I'm sick of these clowns ...

12-Sep-17
Hahahhahhaaaa! a Right on, Glunt!

12-Sep-17
Washington is full of Ventriloquists, their lips are moving but their assholes are doing the talking!

• Sitka Gear