sleepyhunter 10-Sep-17
Shuteye 10-Sep-17
Rocky 10-Sep-17
Sixby 10-Sep-17
ben h 12-Sep-17
10-Sep-17
I have no words for this. Unbelievable.

10-Sep-17
I can't help but consider the irony that the generation of snowflakes that requires "safe spaces" to protect their feelings can be capable of such cruelty to others. I also can't help but wonder if this culture has created people ill-equipped, if not incapable of handling the kind of stress/pressure that life can dole out.

Regardless, this is a tragedy on every level.

10-Sep-17
Mike X 2. I don' know the specifics r the history with this guy. And, while It is tragic, we have got to start wandering what all the participation awards are doing to our society. In life, we all win and lose accordingly. That's life. When we shelter people from how cruel and unnerving that can be, we surely aren't preparing them for the up's and down's life throws us.

10-Sep-17
The absolute worst thing that could happen to a parent, losing your child. Very sad.

10-Sep-17
Eric and his wife only had one child.

10-Sep-17
sleepyhunter, ......without a doubt. Sad to say the least.

The Rock

10-Sep-17
Its all heartbreaking/ My prayers for Eric's wife and for him. I do know that he was proud of his son and loved him.

God bless, Steve

12-Sep-17
That's terrible news. I could be wrong, but I think suicidal overdoses are under-reported, due to the difficulty of distinguishing them with accidental overdoses. Over the years I've lost 3 acquaintances to "overdoses" and I don't think any of them were accidental....obviously speculation on my part, I wasn't there.

• Sitka Gear