Woods Walker 13-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 13-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 13-Sep-17
HDE 13-Sep-17
Woods Walker 13-Sep-17
HA/KS 13-Sep-17
Woods Walker 13-Sep-17
11-Sep-17

September 11.........Muslim Appreciation Day, or "MAD"!

11-Sep-17
No....and I never ever will etched forever in my heart. This haunts me like yesterday and Vietnam like the day before.

The Rock

11-Sep-17

Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo
Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo

11-Sep-17
How fitting that our Commander in Chief (POTUS) is both a New Yorker and a Builder of Buildings. A Poetic fit at least and if you are a believer , the work of a Loving Father who wants to strengthen us in our darkest hour . He who is known by the signs and ignored by the blind.

Prayers for the lost and suffering survivors.

11-Sep-17
"How fitting that our Commander in Chief (POTUS) is both a New Yorker and a Builder of Buildings."

How is it fitting?

“Donald Trump was the first 9/11 Truther to speak out on TV, on the very same day, challenging the official story, and saying bombs must have been used, years before Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth was founded, from the perspective of people who know buildings are built to stand strong, even against planes.”

Will he tell his truth as promised?

GOP front-runner Donald Trump has promised to make public currently guarded secrets surrounding the 9/11 attacks, should he be elected.

I know I haven't forgotten.....

11-Sep-17
I was bow hunting deer and walked back to my house to get a snack. My wife had the TV on and told me a plane had hit the Trade Center in New York. We were standing there watching when the second plane hit the other tower. I will never forget that day.

11-Sep-17
gflight , that would be a great point If it were true.

11-Sep-17
I have not forgotten, and I will not forget.

I was bowhunting elk near Daniel, Wyoming. The attack happened on the first day of my hunt, and although I hunted the remaining days (no flights out of Jackson), my thoughts were on the tragic loss, and the evil individuals who carried out the horrific attack on innocent people. No, I will never forget.

11-Sep-17

11-Sep-17
I was on my way to a power plant in West Texas. Upon arriving I was told that they had just gotten the word to shut the gate and not let anyone in, or out until they had been given the ok. I fixed the computer problems that I had been dispatched for and then watched the news. The company had a caterer bring food to the gate and then after local law enforcement had looked through it and the caterer had driven away the plant manager retrieved the food for all to eat. Happened again for the evening meal. I had picked out a soft spot on the floor to spend the night when we got the all clear at 11 PM to go home.

Local law enforcement was deputy sheriff with an ar-15 m-16 at the gate. They kept this type security there for the next two months.

Terry

11-Sep-17
I remember it, my in-laws where scheduled to fly home to Boston from Denver, this was before they grounded all planes and rumors of more were going around. My wife couldn't reach her parents and I've never seen her that panicked.

11-Sep-17
That was an awful day. Unfortunately the wake up call seems to have worn off for many Americans.

11-Sep-17
History channel is running the lead up to 911. They are interviewing FBI and CIA as well as Mr Clark from Clintons cabinet. Clark claimed the president sent them an an executive order to assanate Osama. They were offended and said he's lying. We got an 18 page document and no where did it say to take him out. One of them said if you want us to kill someone send a one sentence note. Kill Bin Laden And sign it. The director personally gave Clinton the exact location 9 times and got no response. At the time the Monica Lewinsky thing was going on. It was amazing all the information they had accumulated prior to 911. The 911 commission was where the info came out about the missed opportunity to kill him.

11-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link
America suffers from short turn memory...today, we fear offending koranderthals here in the country that was the recipient of the benefits of their pedophile prophet, who BTW promoted and participated in the the slaving of millions of African blacks which continues today with the tacit support of #BLM and antifa.

World wide, civilized countries have reached the same plateau where even the telling of the 9/11 story is censored not to offend the poor koranderthal.

I will never forget...

11-Sep-17

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
You may not be a Hoyt fan, but this is pretty cool...

11-Sep-17
On a day like today there aren't Fans, just Americans.

11-Sep-17
From Moonbattery:

Will the Horrors of September 11 Go Down the Memory Hole?

Hard as it is to watch (and UNSUITABLE FOR CHILDREN), it is unthinkable for this to be swept under the rug and forgotten:

But if Islamopandering P.C. dhimmis prevail, no one will remember. From Britain:

Some teachers are too scared to discuss 9/11 with their pupils as they fear a backlash from Muslim parents, a leading expert in counter-extremism education has warned.

How long before the videos above get scrubbed by YouTube?

And, of course, not mentioned: today is also the anniversary of Benghazi attack in 2012. More koranderthals abetted by the Obama administration and their claims of YouTube provocation.

11-Sep-17
I was standing in the hall between class changes when some of the students told me what had happened. I went back in my room and turned on the TV. I didn't teach science that day.

Once more this year, as we have every year since the attack, we had a flag ceremony at school. Representatives from the VFW, American Legion, and Disabled American Veterans showed as well as our state rep and someone from our US congressman's office. A flag which has flown from the US Capital is handed through a line beginning with the VFW and continuing with 2 representatives from each class from kindergarten to 12th grade, out administration and finally to the ones that raise the flag.

Sadly, I am not sure how many of our students really realize the significance of this day.

12-Sep-17
I have not forgotten, nor have I forgiven.

13-Sep-17
I have not forgotten.... but I am taken aback at how the memory of 9/11 is fading away. Just like it was said that the day of the attack on Pearl Harbor was a day that will live in infamy.... now it comes and goes with hardly a blurb in the newspapers while we buy cars from Japan. 9/11 was barely even mentioned in our police briefing the day before yesterday..... sad. I think every adult American should watch Mouse's video and watch it often..... and remember the horror inflicted upon our country by radical Islamic terrorists.........

13-Sep-17
As gut wrenching and tragic as these videos are, they are nothing compared to what the results will be when NK lands an ICBM in California. And we'll be stupid enough to let it happen.

13-Sep-17
Tangentially related...the left would have us forget or misremember our history:

Small towns are the real American safe spaces ;o)

13-Sep-17
I never saw this nor ever heard it mentioned before...

13-Sep-17
People will remember this event the way many remember the day JKF was shot.

13-Sep-17
Mouse: My first reaction seeing the veteran's mural vid was, COLON CRAPHISDICK CAN GO **** HIMSELF! That ungrateful POS isn't fit to lick the boots of ANY veteran!! The very ground they stand on has more honor than he does.

13-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Sep-17
"Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops".........YUM! So good, it should be illegal!

I think I just may have to marinate up some 1 1/2" pork chops in my brown sugar/olive oil slurry for a day or so and then wrap 'em and grill 'em along with some of that Mirai sweet corn this Sunday.........with PLENTY of garden tomatoes!

• Sitka Gear