HA/KS 13-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 14-Sep-17
gflight 14-Sep-17
Pi 15-Sep-17
Grey Ghost 15-Sep-17
Pi 15-Sep-17
11-Sep-17
Pi,

I didn't want to muss up the 9/11 thread....

"Furthermore g man ,

If Trump once actually believed this to be a false flag operation ( I don't think he did but instead said things to become more controversial and popular ... bad news is better than no news in that line of work) then his transformation and awakening would be nothing short of a testimony to a higher power acting to conform and reform a man to fit the destination that serves His intent.

The Bible is loaded with the same transforming works of the Holy Spirit, in men.

Believers see things that way and non-believers stack and collect the way they do. This is the great divide. The force that drives the two opposing sides in our slim number of options. I see it as profound . You don't see it. ... at least,Not yet. "

More likely Trump is one of the many deceivers that have come into the world, refusing to confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Wouldn't any such person be a deceiver or even the antichrist?

I mean we have a supposed believer such as yourself telling us he didn't really mean what he said and it was just to win power. Where in scripture does the Holy Spirit have a person to lie and deceive to reform someone?

11-Sep-17
gflight, you have gotta be one of the most cynical people in this world. Let up, man!

11-Sep-17
I am very cynical.

Especially when this guy says [Trump being elected] "is the work of a Loving Father who wants to strengthen us in our darkest hour" on the anniversary of 9/11.

"How fitting that our Commander in Chief (POTUS) is both a New Yorker and a Builder of Buildings. A Poetic fit at least and if you are a believer , the work of a Loving Father who wants to strengthen us in our darkest hour . He who is known by the signs and ignored by the blind."

He is far from a Savior even though Pi may wish it....

11-Sep-17
Personally, I think Obama was much closer to "antichrist status". Posed as a Christian initially, only to go out of his way to subvert Christianity after he established a "foothold" with his supporters.

Consider the alternative...

11-Sep-17
Trump is doing fine. He's president. Learn to live with it.

11-Sep-17
Figures all his acolytes would miss the point.....

11-Sep-17
G wiz , But you did muss up the other thread . Even if you didn't want to.

"How fitting that our Commander in Chief (POTUS) is both a New Yorker and a Builder of Buildings. A Poetic fit at least and if you are a believer , the work of a Loving Father who wants to strengthen us in our darkest hour . He (God ) who is known by the signs and ignored by the blind. Prayers for the lost and suffering survivors. "

. He says things for his advancement. Which makes him smart enough to get himself where he is ,so he can do some good for our nation . Not unlike a few things said and or not said by Abe Lincoln himself . Just dramatically exaggerated , proportionate to our life and times.

OR , if he actually believed that crap that Truthers are into then the work of God must have been on hand and able to transform even him. All the glory goes to God ,not man. But He never said he believed that Truther garbage. They transformed his actual words into a lie.

Either way your dog lost. Who clearly serves Satan.

I did not call him a Savior , nor is he . He would tell you that himself. He is an instrument of God as most who are , are flawed individuals , that is all. He professes with his mouth that He believes and attends worship as he sees fit . Seems like a believer to me. But hardly the point that you have twisted it around to be.

The Holy Father wants to strengthen us in a time such as this, That is how I interpret the events . He is a far better fit than the other one would be. America is not likely to elect a "Holy man" so we must work with what can be elected. Call me a nutty optimistic fool or a hopeful believer . I don't mind. Trump is not the reformer ... God is.

Some refuse to remove the plank from their own eye enough to see the splinter in anothers eye.

Save the hate for the enemy .

11-Sep-17
My post below in quotes on another location. Maybe this will help . Maybe not.

By the way I went to school in Brooklyn and faced these towers . They gave me the creeps and was the last image I took of New York , "back lit" in fire red during the early hours of the morning . The twin towers : I thought of them as the money changers and a place of symbolic importance ... I hadn't read any of the Bible at that time . Wasn't as I am now. But it was a premonition and I decided to get out of there .

"On this day it is fitting that our President is a New Yorker and a Builder, of buildings at that . God's hand in our recovery can be seen in the poetry of this tragedy , that we may lean on Him for our greatest need in our darkest hour. That we may know He is and is there for us."

This is how I see it . How it affects me. I wish you could have it too.

11-Sep-17
""Figures all his acolytes would miss the point.....""

It's reality. Trump is president. Does he get down on his knees and pray every day? I have no idea. That's between him and the Lord.

11-Sep-17
Trump does pray . It has been taped on Prayer day. He adds his appropriate Amen to this prayer offered for the work of Jesus Christ and calls the prayer beautiful. He has a spiritual counsel to hear their opinion . Pastors that have access to him clearly state that he is repentant and has his Christian faith . Does he pray everyday on his knees ? Ask his Wife or God . But does that matter ? He seeks the one God and the one Savoir and the one Holy Spirit. He is Christian .

11-Sep-17
I see G-lie is up to his same old chicanery, you guy's are wasting your time trying to reason with a monkeyshine Ron Paul apostle...:)

11-Sep-17
It is assumed that Trump actually said there was Bombs in the building but I just reviewed the tapes and transcript. He didn't actually say that . Paraphrasing here ,You can find it easily. He said / implied that the plane must have had additional explosives (bombs) not the buildings . The buildings were so strong that there must have been additional explosives... That crap is part of the fabrication and rewording of what he said and obviously meant.

I assumed it was true , but it is not so. Unless there is more than that one interview that it apparently came from. Is there ?

So apply my line of reasoning to the other odd things he said during the weeding out process. Such as , Your daddy killed JFK ... Funny stuff .

12-Sep-17
"Trump, a Tool of God or just a Tool?"

Trump's a tool that proves God has a sense of humor and hates LWL's.

12-Sep-17
"Just what IS the point ??"

That is what I tried to figure out from the comment....

"How fitting that our Commander in Chief (POTUS) is both a New Yorker and a Builder of Buildings. A Poetic fit at least and if you are a believer , the work of a Loving Father who wants to strengthen us in our darkest hour . He who is known by the signs and ignored by the blind."

Fitting? A poetic fit?

The guy that said 9/11 was a rigged explosion then bragged his building was now the tallest...

"I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest."

Then Pi compares Trump to Lincoln?

"Not unlike a few things said and hidden by Abe Lincoln himself."

Lyin' Abe? All the crimes committed by Lincoln and his Administration along with his violations of the US Constitution. Lincoln is more like 0bama than Trump.

12-Sep-17

The streets of New York were still hazy at the time. A man came through the glaring rays of the sun to stand where the World Trade Center towered just 2 days earlier. The nation had changed forever, and he was there with a vow to rebuild. Donald Trump, freshly off a newly bought business, came to the rescue. He had no idea what was in his future, but that did not matter at the time. A September, 13, 2001 interview with the future president of the United States gave way to what he was trying to do at the time. Our president was digging through the rubble, trying to find any survivors that could have made it through the destruction. But in the midst of the tragedy, he was also looking to what would come next.

Half of the country does not seem to see the man for who he is: a kind and gentle presence with a perfectionist’s mentality. That is what shined brighter than anything that day. The interview proves that Trump was ready for whatever was to come and that he was going to be there every step of the way.

“It’s like a whole different city and world,” Trump said. “I cannot believe the sight of lower Manhattan without the World Trade Center. Therefore, we have to rebuild. Not necessarily in that form, but we have to rebuild. At least as good and maybe better.”

12-Sep-17
some of you are overthinking this situation.....there is zero significance to trump being president except that a bunch of people were really unhappy with the other choice.

12-Sep-17
Gflight your chasing your own mental figments ... Missing the bigger picture of my posted meaning . Keep dissecting and magnifying little fragments and maybe you will fool a few casual observers and perhaps receive a shinny medal from the " Hatfield and McCoy club."

Your getting close to the edge sonny . Be careful .

12-Sep-17
Thank Ace, I don't know how to get a video posted but there is another one like it, that "the flighty one" (A Mental Tinkerbell), is talking about. Even though I point out that Trump didn't say there were bombs in the buildings but correlated the bomb idea with how much destruction the planes caused and how strong the building are ... It was not as it is painted by the nit picking ,exaggerating, and transforming powers of "the Believers of a Conspiracy Kind" . Not even close. Just another example of demented minds insisting something is there ,when it is not. Some of these folks still believe that there wasn't even planes involved As If they were substituted for some other illusion and the folks and the planes ,went where ? Same crap on a stick that the bad Muslim will say about Jesus. Didn't happen , a substitution , an actor ? maybe Mel Gibson did it ... KOOOKoo ... G' Flight You are Fired !! There ,done with that one .... Next ?

12-Sep-17
S-Arrow thanks for your opinion , we all have one . But how are you able or qualified, to say Zero significance exists ? Maybe you were elected to read "the significance meter". Maybe there is no significance to anything .

Have your equipment checked , I think the batteries may be dead.

12-Sep-17
is there any significance to your mental illness?

12-Sep-17
* Help wanted *

We Hire Americans .

12-Sep-17
Dang Pi,

Glad I got to watch your breakdown....

"Your getting close to the edge sonny . Be careful."

or what?

12-Sep-17
"".....there is zero significance to trump being president except that a bunch of people were really unhappy with the other choice.""

Of course. That's how a Presidential election works in the USA. Trump is significant to those who voted for him. Majority wins.

12-Sep-17
"Majority wins."

Wake up sleepy. The majority lost. Lucky for us we have a Constitutional Republic and Electoral College....

12-Sep-17
"Lucky for us we have a Constitutional Republic and Electoral College...."

yep.

12-Sep-17
""Wake up sleepy""

I'm wide awake. Trump got the majority of Electoral College votes. No luck was involved. That is the way it is. Nice try but an epic fail.

12-Sep-17
Certainly wouldn't say a tool of God...... maybe a part of it a tool of the people, a message sent to the beltway. And another part showing the crazy of some people that will follow name/hero worship. i.e. Jesse Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc. get elected on star power and novelty.

An egocentric used car salesman for sure. He's a savior in his own mind. And maybe a few others willing to fool themselves on the "just a tool" part.....

It's the "tool" part he needs to work on. Has been a bit better at that recently. Hopefully a trend.

13-Sep-17
This is the order of all things. First there was darkness, Then there was light. First there was Adam then there was Jesus. First there was Obama. Then there is Trump. All of these was ordained by God for His devine purposes. First the flesh and then the Spirit. Every man who is in Christ knows this and first he was of the flesh and then Born Again of the spirit. None of these was without sin until Jesus forgave us and empowers us. Obama said , this is not a Christian Nation. Donald Trump proclaims Christ and the nations Christian roots. His wife prays the Lords Prayer at his swearing in ceremony. Thorugh out this present administration Trump has maintained Christ minded people in his administration and listened to them. He has encouraged the advocacy of Christ. Jesus told his deciples that if they are for me then they are not against me. Obama and his entire administration and platform were Anti=Christ and anti America. Trump and his family and administration are all pro Christ , pro God and pro America. God bless, Steve

13-Sep-17
Proverbs 16:9 "A person plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps."

14-Sep-17

14-Sep-17
Didn't know Jared and his wife who converted to Judaism were pro-Christ along with all his cabinet folks. Thanks Sixby, now I understand that Trump is your Messiah as he is with Pi.

False prophets are not my thing...

15-Sep-17
Invest in asbestos . G wiz .

Jesus is the only Messiah.

since, "Real prophets" are your thing . Give a list .

15-Sep-17
I'm going wth "just a tool."

Matt

15-Sep-17
A tool of science ? No .

Or just some tool of enormous success that holds the greatest position that this Awesome country has ... ? Well... no um , maybe ... I dunno

Some tool ,capable of ripping the Kingdom from the hands of established power ? Well... Uh, duh, well hmm no ? yes . I dunno ..... Plop.

Some seem to be watching the wrong hand as the magician makes his moves. Their grand-kids will read about this in history books and wonder what was gramps mumbling about... Give grampy some more med's. He's old.

• Sitka Gear