sleepyhunter 13-Sep-17
Woods Walker 13-Sep-17
HA/KS 13-Sep-17
SunnyInCO 14-Sep-17
Tiger-Eye 14-Sep-17
sleepyhunter 14-Sep-17
12-Sep-17

Shuteye's Link
Pam Bondi is going after these low life crooks. She says they have arrested a bunch and have lots of pictures of looters with a boxes of sneakers in their hands. She said her favorite pictures are the looters with their hands in handcuffs.

I can't imagine stealing from people and business' during a crisis. Reminds me of Baltimore riots. I hope they do major jail time and if anyone can get it done Pam will make sure they pay.

12-Sep-17
My Grandma, who survived the Great Depression, use to say to me, "A man that would steal a dime, would steal a horse."

12-Sep-17
My father in law ran some off from his shop yesterday. POS's on there way back to Miami. Everyone in my house is armed now, even my 5 yr old. You touch my generator, you die.

12-Sep-17
I bet not a single pair of work boots was stolen.

12-Sep-17
...or paternity test kits. The job service offices would be safe too.

12-Sep-17
Here in MA those looters would get one year probation. Worthless piles of trash. I can't imagine why so many people are racist. We give out welfare money like it grows on money trees here. Tired of seeing all the losers walking the streets all afternoon while I work like an idiot. Oh by the way, did you see the nice new cars the looters were driving?

12-Sep-17
And the Obamaphones?

12-Sep-17
The cold hard facts. Don't get your panty's all waded up.......Looked to me ALL those looters were black people that were looting someone's store as if it's the most natural thing in the world to do. Young black men, old black men, young black girls, old black ladies. They showed it on FOX and then people called FOX raciest. I guess because FOX didn't agree with the looting and it only showed black people looting. I'm sure FOX would have shown white people looting if they had been looting. Liberals are saying it's not looting it's surviving and are ok with it. Why do so many black people loot every time there is a crises or natural disaster ?

12-Sep-17
If they were taking food and water I'd cut them slack. But they were stealing GYM SHOES for heaven's sake!!! And NONE of them were barefoot!

12-Sep-17
Guns were a major target of looters.

12-Sep-17
FREEloader. Why don't you let them come by your place, and let them rob you blind? Cut them some slack.

12-Sep-17
Yes, the need for a 60" TV certainly justifies stealing it from a small business. Let that sink in. They're having to add to the lower end of the bell curve to find a place for this clown.

12-Sep-17
spike78,

Your not an idiot. You have self respect and pride. That is what keeps you working and that which keeps them unemployable. The Rock

The Rock

12-Sep-17
Free glee go to you tube and look up looters at foot locker. People parked outside with late model vehicles loading up with shoes. Near by there were more of them breaking into a pawn shop. if they needed food or water that's available. Obviously if a person can afford late model vehicles they don't need 20 pairs of shoes.

12-Sep-17
These are lawless racists stealing from white people. Pure and simple fact is that racism is a greater problem with blacks than with any other race. Its sad and I'm not tarring all blacks with racism but fact is that over 90 percent voted for Obama because he is black. That fact makes many of them racist. God bless them to see past color. God bless, Steve

12-Sep-17
It's no surprise to see that kind of behavior. When people get an opportunity to steal. They take it every time. Blacks are not helping their cause when they're always the ones being caught on film looting.

12-Sep-17
Time of need??? They were stealing GYM SHOES!!!

12-Sep-17
Sixby times 2

12-Sep-17

DL's Link
Here Freeglee. What do yo think of this?

12-Sep-17
""Those ladies and gentlemen obviously needed some shoes for their familys feet and really had no other way to meat that need!!""

What's scary about this incredibly stupid statement, the person who wrote it may reproduce and will vote.

12-Sep-17
They believe white people looted them so it's justified fir them to loot others. The slavery card is a life time excuse to do whatever they want.

13-Sep-17
"no one was harmed" So do away with laws that make anything illegal that does not harm anyone.

Steal your car? Totally legal if you are not harmed.

Burn down your house? No problem if you are not harmed.

Drive 100 mph through town? Why not if nobody is hurt.

Own a fully automatic rifle? If nobody gets hurt.

Oh wait. that is already constitutional.

13-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Sep-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Apparently the police have a different view and are not getting ( Over It). So far 50 have been arrested I can only hope that someday someone will loot your home and take everything you own. That way you can repeat your words that they needed it. I hope also you will tell the police and insurance company that it's OK, don't bother looking for thieves and insurance company not to reimburse you for the items. Then you can prove to all of us how magnanimous you are.

13-Sep-17
The Charlie Brown syndrome. Good one K.

13-Sep-17
"Everything is relative!! Those ladies and gentlemen obviously needed some shoes for their familys feet and really had no other way to meat that need!! Let it go!! They are with shoes and no one was harmed!! Things have a way of working out, "

Sick

13-Sep-17

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
""When are people going to learn? ""

Glad to see you back from the sewer Maxine. I'll respond to who ever I want. Too bad you're not intelligent enough to figure that out. Now you can whine. It's very entertaining.

13-Sep-17
Guys KPC makes a good point. If you don't feed a troll they will cease to exist!

13-Sep-17
Yeah probably true, but it's fun to aggravate Maxine. When's he/she going to learn?

13-Sep-17
Anyone who has gone through close to 40 false identities isn't going to go away, folks. That's just wishful thinking. The moderators have to keep blocking him.

13-Sep-17
Freeglee do really believe these stupid posts or are you just posting to upset everyone who has common sense? So I would think you think it's alright for these low lives to steal from others as long as they don't steal from you. If they was breaking into you business and stealing you blind you would just say they are people in need of a car load of shoes.

13-Sep-17
MK111, asking for an honest discussion from someone whose sole purpose here is to be an irritant is like giving medicine to the dead.

13-Sep-17
I watched that video and I'm wondering who was doing the filming? The looters didn't seem to mind at all. Why didn't the cops see them and put a stop to it? They drove right by.

That was one of the most pitiful examples of human nature I've ever seen. My dna test showed that I was one percent black. I'm ashamed of it and those people.

13-Sep-17
From the Counterfeit News Network (courtesy of IOTWReport):

13-Sep-17
"Everything is relative!! Those ladies and gentlemen obviously needed some shoes for their familys feet and really had no other way to meat that need!! Let it go!! They are with shoes and no one was harmed!! Things have a way of working out, Geesh!!!!"

I am in need of some extra cash. Please forward to me your account and routing number so I can do a draw on everything you have. It's all relative, remember...

13-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

13-Sep-17
These folks are NOT looting. The correct term is "undocumented shopping".

13-Sep-17

""I disagree BK. As long as people are willing to respond, they'll keep coming back. If their sole purpose is to spread s**t, and people keep lining up to step in it, they'll keep spreading it.""

That sums up all your contributions Maxine. Excellent tantrum. Very entertaining.

13-Sep-17
LOL! That's good! "DACA"!

13-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

14-Sep-17

SunnyInCO's embedded Photo
SunnyInCO's embedded Photo

SunnyInCO's Link
Yup, no white people were looting: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/14/2-florida-men-accused-stealing-utility-pole-in-hurricane-irmas-wake.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/16/1410845056529_wps_4_People_loot_a_supermarket.jpg

http://myfox8.com/2017/09/12/adult-2-juveniles-accused-of-looting-florida-gas-station-after-irma/

14-Sep-17

Tiger-Eye's Link
HMMMMM.....Sounds like someone we know... Maybe we can get him to go on Tucker and explain his side of things.........................

Freeglee.........'IS THERE ANYBODY----OUT THERE?'

14-Sep-17
When the news media shows video of what's happening. People will form an opinion.

• Sitka Gear