bowbender77 16-Sep-17
Woods Walker 16-Sep-17
orionsbrother 17-Sep-17
Woods Walker 17-Sep-17
13-Sep-17
Great answer!

14-Sep-17

Spike Bull 's Link
Maybe, if just to know before he spoke, but everyone, even Peirs Morgan sees the truth!

14-Sep-17
If for no other reason, I am grateful to Trump for handing such a deserving person, unquestionably, the most humiliating political defeat in American politics.

14-Sep-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

14-Sep-17
She was flat out Robbed in broad daylight!! She only lost due to Russian Hacking and the Stupid Folls that fell for the Fake News!! You know it and I Know It!! WE WILL ONLY SUFFER FROM THE LOST!!!

Meanwhile trumpy boy sucks on lobster tails whole Irma and Harvy victims feel the pain from egfects of Global Climate change denial!!! Soooo Shameful ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!

14-Sep-17
I'm liking SHS more and more every day.

KPC

14-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
No.....BERNIE was robbed in broad daylight. The DNC gave him a screwing that even Bill Clinton isn't capable of doing, and that says a lot!

14-Sep-17
Damn Glee, at least post your ignorant little screeds before you start hitting the pipe and bottle.

14-Sep-17
F=÷×+ You clowns!!

I speak Truth from the Heart!! You Talk Sh=/> from your asses!! I am sick of it!! You had your time Give it Up!! This country is now in shambles!! Trillions in Debt !! Storm ravaged!! You Basterds failed to see this coming even Supported it!! Anti american extreme Right Facists!!!

Dont dare try to call me Out!!!!!

14-Sep-17
Fritz - serious question - do you purposely misspell words, disregard grammar and misuse capitalization? Or did you and your brother-cousin take turns using a nail gun on each others' heads as children. If the latter, your posts make some sense.

14-Sep-17
KPC X 2

14-Sep-17
Darn there Freefruity, gone off the deep end, more so than normal....no, your not out, your still in the closet .... .....

14-Sep-17
Awww FREEloader. You upset??? You are right. After eight years of obama, this country is now in shambles. Trillions in debt. Yep, obama was pathetic. I'm CALLING YOU OUT. PRICELESS! 8^)))))

14-Sep-17
I dont know whether to laugh or smh at freefruity and his first asinine comment ...Clinton was the absolute WORST candidate the Dems have ever run .... here ya go buttercup, read this and your lost mind will really explode ..

Hillary lost get over it, she was a lousy candidate .... By Sean Hannity Published September 13, 2017 Fox News

Hillary Clinton was all smiles at the release of her new book, but the failed presidential candidate should be anything but happy, because the book, titled “What Happened,” is full of excuses, lies and fake news.

Crooked Hillary, as President Trump calls her, is in complete denial about why she actually lost the election. My colleague and friend, Gregg Jarrett, has put together a list of 32 reasons Clinton has given for why she lost. And the list grows and grows and grows as Clinton blames everyone and everything but herself and her terrible campaign for her defeat.

White supremacists, voter ID laws, James Comey, Bernie Sanders, Facebook, Russia, WikiLeaks.

“And then let's not forget sexism and misogyny, which are endemic to our society,” Clinton told CBS on its “Sunday Morning” show.

There is an alternative list of reasons for Clinton’s humiliating loss to President Trump. Topping it is the secret email server, on which she illegally sent and received sensitive government information makes the real list of reasons why she lost.

Clinton's team deleted 33,000 emails using BleachBit -- in other words, acid wash -- after being served with a congressional subpoena. An aide also smashed those old mobile devices with a hammer. Can't get the emails from there. Just as bad, members of the Clintons' legal team did give the FBI Blackberries, but those Blackberries didn't have SIM cards in them, rendering them meaningless.

Comey didn’t hurt her on this issue, he covered for her.

Also on the list is the crooked work of the Clinton Foundation, which took millions and millions of dollars from countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the UAE and others - countries that treat women, gays, lesbians, Christians and Jews horribly.

Then there was the Uranium One deal, in which Hillary Clinton was one of nine people to approve the transfer of up to 20 percent of America's uranium -- the foundational material for nuclear weapons – to the Russians. The folks who profited from that deal ended up kicking back as much as $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

And what about Hillary’s vow to put coal miners out of work and her refusal to campaign in states hard hit by the Obama economy?

Clinton’s own list of excuses is as pathetic as she is delusional. She can't come to grips with the reality that she was a terrible candidate with no message, no vision for the American people.

The real reason she lost? Americans chose wisely on Nov. 8.

Adapted from Sean Hannity's monologue on "Hannity," Sept. 12, 2017

14-Sep-17
Hannity??? Reallly????°°°°!!!!

The Son of a Bush Basterd??!!! Ok fine!!!!

HAHAJHhahahahahz

14-Sep-17
you really are a dunce... the queen of the snowflake era ...

14-Sep-17
Let him keep talking! I love it! It shows just how screwed up progressives actually are!

C'mon Fruitfly, let us have it again.....both barrels!

14-Sep-17
he cant deny any of the Clinton scandals and the fact she is still a despised person .....

here is a list of over 20 Clinton( wifey and hubby) scandals and debauchery ....

1. Monica Lewinsky: Led to only the second president in American history to be impeached. 2. Benghazi: Four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged. 3. Asia fundraising scandal: More than four dozen convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous. 4. Hillary’s private emails: Hundreds of national secrets already leaked through private email and the specter of a criminal probe looming large. 5. Whitewater: A large S&L failed and several people went to prison. 6. Travelgate: The firing of the career travel office was the very first crony capitalism scandal of the Clinton era. 7. Humagate: An aide’s sweetheart job arrangement. 8. Pardongate: The first time donations were ever connected as possible motives for presidential pardons. 9. Foundation favors: Revealing evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play back door to the State Department, and an open checkbook for foreigners to curry favor. 10. Mysterious files: The disappearance and re-discovery of Hillary’s Rose Law Firm records. 11. Filegate: The Clinton use of FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies. 12. Hubble trouble: The resignation and imprisonment of Hillary law partner Web Hubbell. 13. The Waco tragedy: One of the most lethal exercises of police power in American history. 14. The Clinton’s Swedish slush fund: $26 million collected overseas with little accountability and lots of questions about whether contributors got a pass on Iran sanctions. 15. Troopergate: From the good old days, did Arkansas state troopers facilitate Bill Clinton’s philandering? 16. Gennifer Flowers: The tale that catapulted a supermarket tabloid into the big time. 17. Bill’s Golden Tongue: His and her speech fees shocked the American public. 18. Boeing Bucks: Boeing contributed big-time to Bill; Hillary helped the company obtain a profitable Russian contract. 19. Larry Lawrence: How did a fat cat donor get buried in Arlington National Cemetery without war experience? 20. The cattle futures: Hillary as commodity trader extraordinaire. 21. Chinagate: Nuclear secrets go to China on her husband’s watch.

I dare ya Freefruity to deny each one..... yet, this dosnt even come many of the more recent scandals .....and there is even more to come out ... yep, she is a hideous human ....

14-Sep-17
I might have missed something so could you fellas help me out? With all the billions Soros has and the DNC have had there been any actual solid going to prison type evidence proving the Russians fixed the election? We do have solid evidence that in 11 counties here had over 110% of voter participation, LA county being the worst.

14-Sep-17
Wait, I think Clinton is using the Russia crap as the main reason she lost ... so there HAS TO BE some truth to it .. right .... I mean, Clinton said so, so it must be true (very much sarcasm intended of course) ..... in the eyes of the Dems/libs voter fraud isnt real .... its RACIST to even think it..... lol ...

15-Sep-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

15-Sep-17
"Wait, I think Clinton is using the Russia crap as the main reason she lost ... so there HAS TO BE some truth to it .. right .... I mean, Clinton said so, so it must be true (very much sarcasm intended of course) ..... in the eyes of the Dems/libs voter fraud isnt real .... its RACIST to even think it..... lol ..."

What's amazing is the emails were Hillary's actual e-mails. The release of the emails told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Hillary has no one other than herself to blame for her loss. The release of the emails showed her true colors. The only tragedy is it cost Seth Rich his life.

15-Sep-17
I like how he tossed in "storm ravaged" like that's Trumps fault too! So the truth about her emails and other stuff coming out, via Russia or whomever, and that's why she lost, the truth came out.

15-Sep-17
""Dont dare try to call me Out!!!!!""

Whoops! Now we've done it. Freeglee is going to tell his Mommy about the meanies on the CF. That said, Sarah Sanders is doing a wonderful job. She has no fear when dealing with the press.

16-Sep-17

16-Sep-17
I think it is time for Bowsite to screen for TROLLS.

16-Sep-17
NO...let Fruitfly stay! His contributions are the best possible example of what a real progressive leftist is and how stupefyingly moronic their thinking is. On the best day of the most erudite among us we could not verbally define a better example of how screwed up these people are.

Hey Fruity, tell us about how Guam is sinking. Rep Hank Johnsen (a black Democrat) first brought this up and you wouldn't want to contradict him now would you? You'd be RACIST then!

17-Sep-17
Please, Lou. We need to be factual and accurate. Rep Johnson's concern was that Guam would tip over.

I too, am humored by freeglee.

Hillary Clinton was robbed? Hahahahaha! It was the right-wing media that colluded with the Russians. You know, those right-wing nut jobs that employed her daughter. They got together with those evil Russians. You know, the ones that kept writing checks worth tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and Bill.

I heard the Haitians turned on Hillary too! Even after everything her and Bill did to keep that island from capsizing. They're misogynistic racists!

It's an ungrateful, bitter, thieving world out there. Poor Hillary.

Hahahahaha!

17-Sep-17
I stand corrected!

• Sitka Gear