Moultrie Mobile
"Class"
Community
Contributors to this thread:
Shuteye 15-Sep-17
WV Mountaineer 15-Sep-17
Rocky 16-Sep-17
15-Sep-17
I think it was on Lou Dobbs show that someone said when 18-20 year old troops were storming the beaches during WW II they were getting shot at with real bullets. They saw their buddies die. Now 18-22 year old students, in college, have to have physiological help because some one used words that hurt their feelings. It is just a damn shame how this country has changed.

15-Sep-17
By the time My dad was 22, he had three kids, he worked 30 inch coal 60 hours a week, and worked side jobs every spare minute he had to support our family. You know what, most everyone else his age was doing the same thing. Fellas, the "Man" list has shrunk much quicker in proportion versus the character people born 60-70 years ago. My dad is 67 and, still cuts and splits 12 cords of wood a year, drives nails, and lays block daily. Growing up, he worked a bunch of kids I went to school with, during our summer breaks. Only one lasted more than two days. Modern generations are raising panty waste male's and, calling them men. We get closer to a European existence every single day.

16-Sep-17
Shuteye,

How WE changed this country. This did not morph into its own. Had we not been lured into the materialistic self conceived "me" generation, fretting over our appearance and self indulged voracious appetite of entertainment, all the while neglecting our parental duties and values in the process. Had Americans been watching the store in place of the mirror's reflection that they so admired, America would not be on this " Make America Great Again" journey. Did anyone truly believe that children could be raised on their own or in a loveless packing house factories called Child Care? No. Too much was not enough, not for Americans. Now the chickens have come home to roost, and with them our children well beyond our control the final products of rarely being hugged and kissed all day by at least one parent. Then we are astonished at the physcotic behavior of college students, beamed with relish to our living rooms nightly by the press. The beast was always there but my parents, and I imagine many of those who populate this site, slayed that dragon through sacrifice. Generation since? Take a look. Don't blame the children.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear