Solo @ the Coast 17-Sep-17
itshot 17-Sep-17
Fulldraw1972 18-Sep-17
Mike in CT 19-Sep-17
Fulldraw1972 19-Sep-17
Woods Walker 19-Sep-17
14-Sep-17
Spike,

Third World Nations in regards to political...ahem...blunders are good copy for the sensational hungry citizens who must be entertained daily. This would be us. Jim Comey has proven what to expect from a mountain high stack of evidence.

The Rock

15-Sep-17
It’s Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues

TownHall: Government watchdog Judicial Watch has just released a new batch of emails, more than 1600 pages worth, belonging to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin. The emails, released by the State Department as part of a lawsuit, show further mishandling of classified information.

The list of egregious incidents is long, including exposure of a classified conversation about U.S.-Israeli relations, the war against drug cartels in Mexico, details about Clinton’s arrival in war torn Afghanistan, Afghanistan elections and much more. Here are a few, bolding is mine:

On March 8, 2009, Clinton sent classified information using her unsecure [email protected] account. She forwarded to former Senator George Mitchell an email from Tony Blair relating to Palestine. The email had been sent to her at [email protected]. Clinton responded to Blair, saying she had forwarded the email to Mitchell. A former Senate majority leader, Mitchell was serving as Special Envoy for Middle East Peace.

On June 23, 2009, U.S. diplomat Martin Indyk, who had his security clearance suspended in 2000 for “possible sloppiness” in the handling of classified information, sent a memo containing classified information to Abedin’s unsecure email account. The memo, written for Clinton, pertained to Indyk’s discussions with top Israeli officials:

“Could I ask you to review the memo below that I wrote yesterday on my return from Israel? If you think it worthwhile, I’d be very grateful if you showed it to HRC (I have already shared it with Mitchell and Feltman). A confrontation with Bibi appears imminent. I’ve never been one to shy away from that, as she may know. But it has to be done carefully, and that doesn’t appear to be happening. And I’m concerned that she will be tarred with the same brush if this leads to a bad end. So I think she needs to make sure that the friction is productive. I’ve made some suggestions at the end of the memo.”

On December 1, 2009, Abedin sent classified information about foreign military contributions to the Afghanistan war effort to her unsecure email account. The email originated with State official Sean Misko who wrote to Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan that he first “accidentally” sent it on the “high side” (secure) but was resending. MORE HERE

SNIP: Mr. Sessions- Your phone keeps ringing.

15-Sep-17
Nothing will ever happen. There are two systems of law in this country now and guess which one we have? Yup...the one for the suckers.........

15-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
'Nuff said..........

16-Sep-17
Prosecuting Hillary by a formal political rival and now President, would be considered political retribution. So be it. Prosecute that lying, crooked wench and her ilk.

16-Sep-17
Hey... he could always pardon her later........

16-Sep-17
Hillary has shown the world (except for the zombie proregressives) that she isn't all that bright. Her obvious demonstrable crimes were done by her enablers. Bring them to trial and give them the chance to either fall on their knives and protect Hillary or confess and expose the Clinton Crime Cabal.

If public sentiment creates an environment that makes bringing charges against Hillary, take her to trial. If not, her crimes will overshadow her throughout history...maybe a worse punishment than an orange pantsuit.

16-Sep-17
What The Crap!!! This is one of the reasons D.C. Should be nuked. I don't know which is worse. People like Hillary getting away with treason and a laundry list of other crimes or the people that do nothing about it? It's as if every politician has naked pictures of each other. If you dare try to expose me I'll expose you and everyone else. Drop the hammer on this witch!! The country deserves to hear all the dirt on this family so they will never be able to hold another public office. Bring back the days where she has to wear a scarlet letter "T" for traitor.

16-Sep-17
There you go again DL, making sense. You just love to stir things up by stating the obvious, don't you?

16-Sep-17
I'm no Clinton fan but if there was substantial evidence, she would be behind bars or at least indicted on something. That horse ain't runnin.

16-Sep-17
She certainly wasn't going to be indicted by the Obama DOJ; either you don't keep up on current events, you're not especially perceptive or you're a troll.

If the latter, then the first two conditions likely apply......

17-Sep-17
Ryan's probably been too busy bowhunting to know what's been going on out on the tarmac....

17-Sep-17
"I'm no Clinton fan", hehehahah, a who what?

18-Sep-17
Evidently someone new to this board slept during Comey's press release last summer. Either that or they believe that Crap Comey spewed about intent.

19-Sep-17
Michael,

No, he's not new to this board, well, unless you consider the 37th false registration to be "new".....certainly the same old stale, vapid, devoid of substance ideas........

I won't argue with your point about him believing the latest liberal crap du jour however......he seems to view it as fine dining......

19-Sep-17
Thanks Mike. I didn't know it was that individual. That individual changes handles like I change underwear.

19-Sep-17
Oh....so it's LYIN' Ryan From Sybil! Got it......LRFS

• Sitka Gear