orionsbrother 15-Sep-17
bad karma 15-Sep-17
Woods Walker 15-Sep-17
Brotsky 15-Sep-17
Woods Walker 15-Sep-17
orionsbrother 15-Sep-17
14-Sep-17

Paul's Link
Maybe because there had been over 2600 shooting in the city so far this year .

14-Sep-17
From the link : "A 2016 Paul Simon Institute poll found that 47 percent of registered voters in Illinois would like to leave the state."

I'm one of them. Anecdotally, I think 47% is low. There must be a bunch of downstaters that wish to remain.

This Democrat Utopia is even shedding it's limousine liberals to CO at an astounding rate.

15-Sep-17
Add to this Gov Rauner's recent act of political suicide by making Illinois a sanctuary STATE, and making it so that when you get a driver's license you automatically are registered to vote (and illegals get driver's licenses all the time here), thereby GUARANTEEING that he'll never be re-elected, and ANY hope that this state may have had are gone.

They're going to have to make ALL the roads that head out of this state 8 lanes wide.

15-Sep-17
Please do not send the fibs here, we dont want them.

Sincerely, the people of Wisconsin

15-Sep-17
WW I didn't even hear about that one. What the hell was he thinking? Is this an "If I can't beat'em I might as well join'em kind of thing"? Rauner wasn't going to win a second term anyway... too much power against him, but sheesh.

Just like Cali, a bunch of liberals vote themselves into ridiculously high taxation, then wonder why the taxes are so high? Next step is a move to pollute another state.

15-Sep-17
JTV - longbowbud got it right - we have a name for them here - called FIBs

15-Sep-17
We have too many liberals here in Colorado as it is. Legal pot will do that.

Liberals from Illinois, move to Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York. Stay the hell away from this state. Or Washington, they have legal pot.

15-Sep-17
Sorry Kevin. My personal interactions have me seeing an exodus predominantly to your neighborhood. Granted, that's anecdotal, it's not gleaned from a scientific study... but you've got a good number of Illinois Limousine Liberals moving your way. CO seems to be the new Utopia for wealthy Chicago Metropolitan Left Wingers. I hear talk of it daily.

The left wing locusts are just about done with this field. Time to lay waste to another.

Sorry.

15-Sep-17
Yeah, I know. I'm likely retiring in another state, as I won't be able to afford all the free crap they'll want to give me.

15-Sep-17

Woods Walker's Link
Franzen: Check it out.

15-Sep-17
Are the people really leaving or are they just getting shot?

15-Sep-17
Yes!

15-Sep-17

orionsbrother's Link
Here you go Brotsky. It's sobering.

• Sitka Gear