Woods Walker 15-Sep-17
Bob H in NH 15-Sep-17
Owl 15-Sep-17
spike78 15-Sep-17
Woods Walker 15-Sep-17
Mad dog 16-Sep-17
bowbender77 16-Sep-17
14-Sep-17
supporting MS13 is the same as supporting ISIS douchebag.

14-Sep-17
Seems just.

14-Sep-17
We'll,Pat, if it's true, they would be victims of Trump policy. Just as Nazis were "victims" of American policy in early 40s.

BTW, I cancelled HBO when Tormund fell off the wall.

15-Sep-17
POS will be POS and good riddance. No different than extraditing murders to serve them justice back here.

15-Sep-17
When convicted those MS13 sh*t stains should be publically executed like they did to Mel Gibson's "Braveheart" character William Wallace at the end of the movie......drawn and quartered. The tolerance level for this should be -1000.

You want to be a badass pendejo? Let's see how bad you are when your entrails are sitting on the ground beneath you.

15-Sep-17
Owl, Tormund didn't fall, he'll be back, he and Berrick both have work to finish!

15-Sep-17
fingers crossed Bob. :)

15-Sep-17
WW is right. if we had any balls we would kill the scum right here and wouldn't need to send them back to Central America to have someone else do it.

15-Sep-17

spike78's Link
We need these guys here. See link.

15-Sep-17
We shouldn't need them here spike, but I get your point. This is what happens when the people who are SUPPOSED to be "in charge" fail to do the job they took an oath to do. Eventually it gets to a point where the people or other groups start doing the job they won't do. The problem with this is that it can get out of hand and can become it's own form of terror.

A comparison is when there's a kid's basketball game and the ref's "let them play" and don't call a lot of the personal fouls. I've seen this first hand when I helped coach my daughter's grade school basketball team. Even a kid who knows and follows the rules of the game will eventually have enough of being elbowed, pushed and knocked down with no fouls called and they start pushing back, and I really can't blame them.

Our political leaders have IGNORED the illegal immigrant invasion and have even REWARDED them for breaking our laws. The MS13 situation is a big part of this. The time is coming when people will say ENOUGH and then our own version of La Sombra Negra will begin. So basically it's......DO YOUR JOB OR WE'LL HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU......OUR WAY!!!

16-Sep-17
Charles Bronson...South of the Border.....Mad Dog

16-Sep-17
freeglee = TROLL !!!

• Sitka Gear