memengako 16-Sep-17
Bentstick81 16-Sep-17
Bentstick81 16-Sep-17
bowbender77 16-Sep-17
Mike in CT 16-Sep-17
Woods Walker 16-Sep-17
DL 17-Sep-17
16-Sep-17
First he reversed his DACA position, now he's sticking w the Paris Accord. I know, I know, it's all a part of his genius strategy but I thought I'd gauge reactions just in case.

16-Sep-17
And the hits just keep on coming!

16-Sep-17
Yep. Couple days, and atheist returns. What a Dork. Too easy to predict. 8^)))

16-Sep-17
Aww. Don't kill the messenger cupcake. He's your mess. Own it and zip it. I noticed you said nothing about trumps reversals only insults. Is that because you're embarrassed? I thought so.

16-Sep-17
If the republicans in congress dont start passing trumps agenda he is going to make them look more like the fools they are.

16-Sep-17
Did you get these from FAKEBOOK? Or the usual FAKE MSM?

16-Sep-17
Not embarrassed moron. Just enjoying Trump making you pi$$ed off. Just think atheist, you only have three more years, maybe seven, to come on here and whine and cry your a$$ off, about him. Noticed you haven't said nothing about the Clinton email thread. Why not whine a$$? Don't want to talk about someone with the same mentality as you??? PRICELESS! 8^)))

16-Sep-17
atheist, bout time for you to tuck your tail, and run off for a couple more days. Typical dem backers mindset. Disrupt, stir the $hit all you can, then run off, and then come back again. Exactly what the people are sick of, and proved it at the polls. You dumba$$ dems, keep on cutting your own throats. You are helping set Trump up for another term. 8^))

16-Sep-17
There should be a law against fake news. It has a way of leading the idiots astray.

16-Sep-17

Mike in CT's Link
Amazing how they keep showing just how spot-on this is......

16-Sep-17

Woods Walker's Link
Hey.....he's a communist and therefore a liar, and he just proved it once again with this thread.

17-Sep-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Here's your Mess. Careful what you say because you'll be on her list of why she lost.

• Sitka Gear