Sitka Gear
where do I go to log out on this site???
Community
Contributors to this thread:
ArrowTempest 17-Sep-17
ArrowTempest 17-Sep-17
Solo @ the Coast 17-Sep-17
HA/KS 17-Sep-17
Rocky 17-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 17-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 17-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 17-Sep-17
gflight 18-Sep-17
JacobNisley 18-Sep-17
17-Sep-17
Been years since I've been here where do I go to log out on this site???

17-Sep-17
Wow no wonder I did not have to log in with a password LOL!

17-Sep-17
Unfortunately, with these newer versions of Windows, in order to clear your Bowsite cookies you're forced to clear all of your cookies. Unless someone knows of a way to get around that.

If there is a way around it, please let me know. I'd like to change my "Solo at the Coast" handle back to "Solo", since I'm no longer at the coast. Just don't want to have to re-login on all of my other personalized websites just yet. Thanks, maybe.... ;^)

17-Sep-17
I have found that if I go to Tijuana, I can get almost anything I want done - if I have the cash. Have you tried going to Tijuana?

17-Sep-17
HA,

Had a Candy Apple 56 Chevy Convertible with the continental kit on the rear and skirts. Bad AZZ. The leather seats were rolled and pleated in Tijuana. No BS. Add some duct tape, WD 40 and Windex and you could rule the world. ;-)

The Rock

17-Sep-17
Solo... Simple search gives:

The easiest way for Internet Explorer is to click

Tools > Internet Options > Settings (Under the Browsing History section on the General tab)

Then on the popup which should be titled "Temporary Internet Files and History Settings, click on "View Files".

Enjoy looking through many many thousands (depending on browsing history) of files and you should be able to delete a single cookie.

Cookies are typically identified by the filename cookie:@Website

Of course, it might be easier to locate, find and fix by just editing your Bowsite registration to change your handle back.

17-Sep-17
hmmmm..... Yeah, Jack. That's exactly what I've been trying to do, but to no avail. Now, I just tried "delete cookies" thru the "Delete" button (left of "View Files" button) and it didn't delete my cookies either. hmmm....

All my IE7 windows were closed. In fact, I closed everything and went to Internet Options thru Control Panel. Even did a restart....nada. No love....

Now all I have under "View Files" are the favicons, and I can't delete those either. I'll keep workin' this dang thang....

Must be Trump's fault....

17-Sep-17

Solo @ the Coast's embedded Photo
Solo @ the Coast's embedded Photo
Might have to resort to deleting my passwords. If I recall correctly, I think that's what I had to do to change my handle to the Solo at the Coast option...?

17-Sep-17
What browser are you using? I just checked my registration with both FireFox and Chrome.

Both browsers allowed me to use REGISTRATION to change my handle and then back.

http://register.bowsite.com/bsreg/names_edit.cfm

After changing your handle then at the bottom there is a button labeled "submit registration"

Try using a different browser to edit your registration.

17-Sep-17
Testing testing..1...2

17-Sep-17

17-Sep-17
IE7.... Still nada. Wish we could re-enter our registration numbers at will.

I reckon I'll download FireFox when I get around to it...

Thank you for your efforts, Jack.

17-Sep-17
Firefox Chrome Vivaldi Opera

All those browsers work on Win7, Linux and Win 10 to edit registration.

18-Sep-17
My browser deletes at exit...

The reason my account has been original since 1996. Never forgot my pin...LoL

18-Sep-17
Yeah it really is a pain. I changed my handle a while back from "JacobNisley" to "Feedjake" and it changed on the one computer I used but not on the other one and I can't logout and log back in to see if it comes up as the same one. Pat?

• Sitka Gear