keepemsharp 19-Sep-17
gadan 19-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 19-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 19-Sep-17
Woods Walker 19-Sep-17
Pete In Fairbanks 19-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 19-Sep-17
18-Sep-17
"Questioning the legitimacy" and "contesting" the election are not the same thing. The legitimacy of this election is already in question, however. And there is precedent on the state level of contesting an election. In 1995, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to review an appellate court’s decision of Marks v. Stinson, a case originally brought before a federal district judge in Pennsylvania in 1993, which was subsequently appealed to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in 1994. The Third Circuit upheld the federal judge’s decision to intervene and invalidate a 1993 state senate election due to wrongdoing, in this case, fraud. Interestingly, the federal district judge ordered the winner be removed from office and the subsequent vacancy be filled by his opponent. To be fair, There is no constitutional Electoral College process or system in Pennsylvania, so the situations are not exactly analogous. But the reasoning behind the federal court’s decision may hold muster. It is not clear how the case would impact a presidential election. One more valid point: Donohue v. Board Of Elections, which arose from the 1976 presidential election, ruled that the authority absolutely exists to order a special election, even at the presidential level. The judge reiterated that protecting the integrity of elections, particularly Presidential contests, is essential to a free and democratic society.

I will admit that the idea of contesting the election is foolish, a long shot but stranger things have happened!

18-Sep-17
""Gross pressed the former first lady and Democratic candidate on whether that meant she would “completely rule out questioning the legitimacy of this election if we learn that the Russian interference in the election is even deeper than we know now.”"

It would have to be proved undeniably without question Russia swayed the election. That's not going to happen. Hillary should be prosecuted for her actions with Benhgazi, instead of going around the country promoting her cheap book.

18-Sep-17
I just had to Lol when I heard this today...Grasping at straws, sucks to be a Klinton....

18-Sep-17

Mike in CT's Link

18-Sep-17
This woman is seriously unbalanced!

And what's with the, "if there's more than we know now" thing on Russia?

What we "know" is that there's no there there!

Good grief!!!!!

18-Sep-17
No wonder we live in a society that gives out participation trophies. The Queen of Denial can't take a loss.

18-Sep-17
She shows everday just how unqualified she really is.

18-Sep-17
She lost because she was likely the worst candidate for POTUS in history.

Must suck to be her!

19-Sep-17

DL's Link

19-Sep-17
"She lost because she was likely the worst candidate for POTUS in history." .

^THIS^

19-Sep-17
"She lost because she was likely the worst candidate for POTUS in history."

I don't know - McCain lost to obama...

19-Sep-17

19-Sep-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
She just cannot quite get her head around it yet.......

19-Sep-17
LOL, Mouse!!!

What's also funny is that she's going to Wisconsin on her book tour. If she'd gone to Wisconsin during the campaign, she might actually be president. (Perish the thought!)

19-Sep-17
'HELP!!!! I've LOST AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19-Sep-17
oh brother. Actually I like this. The longer she stays in the spot light, the better. She is horrible that is why she lost so I want her the poster child for the dem party.

19-Sep-17
Could there possibly be a better example than this of her refusal to admit SHE was the reason she lost?

Typical liberal. Nothing is EVER their fault, because they take personal responsibility for NOTHING!

Becoming president was her birthright! She was entitled!

19-Sep-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Bizarre!

Linked from IOTWReport:

Hillary Clinton Hides Behind GIANT Toilet Paper Wall For Public Appearance.

Hillary book signings are now entering the realm of bizarre. Over the weekend at a CT COSTCO Hillary Clinton was signing books behind a giant toilet paper wall to keep from being heckled by customers.

19-Sep-17
TP would be a good thing for her to hide behind when you're as full of sh*t as she is. In fact she's so full of it she's overflowing!

19-Sep-17
From the story: "Clinton said Monday she wouldn’t rule out challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election but said she doubted the legality of such a move."

Clinton concerned about legality? When did that start?

Pete

19-Sep-17
The world of #NeverTrump went haywire over the GIF of Trump's golf swing hitting Hillary...now, the total meltdown!

• Sitka Gear