BIG BEAR 21-Sep-17
Rocky 21-Sep-17
BIG BEAR 21-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 21-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 21-Sep-17
WV Mountaineer 21-Sep-17
DL 21-Sep-17
19-Sep-17
Some are calling him the new Barack Obama. Devout Muzzy. I hope Michigan voters will send him packing.

19-Sep-17
I don't know anything about him other than what I just googled.... born and raised in metro Detroit.... U of M (Michigan)..... Rhodes Scholar at Oxford and Columbia...... in Public Health.... Appears to be running a campaign based on fixing the huge mess Governor Snyder made out of the Flint water situation...... 3 sports including lacrosse....

19-Sep-17
But a muslim has no right to run for office here in America, Bear, Haven't you been paying attention? Never mind that he has the education of a Rhodes scholar, and that he wants a better Michigan for the people, he's a muslim!

19-Sep-17
I've read funded and groomed by Soros.

19-Sep-17
Well, he's supports raising the minimum wage to $15, he supports universal "free" healthcare, universal "free" preschool, making MI a sanctuary state, pro-abortion, increased spending, gay marriage, he believes that as a Muslim and child of Egyptian immigrants he has been treated unfairly by the laws of the State and he opposes any right-to-work legislation.

Is it ok to not want him to win because of that? I could care less if he worships Allah or a toaster oven unless that belief drives him to have the wrong positions or take the wrong actions.

19-Sep-17
Not one of his listed positions would make a "better Michigan" but some people are just incapable of seeing that.

19-Sep-17
...or force everyone to live by that belief system.

19-Sep-17
If an honest debate on issues was of any importance that is the preface that would have been laid out; the obvious non sequitur was thrown out in the hopes that some would follow down the rabbit hole.

The second liberal constant (the false "ist" or "phobe" charge) when honest debate is impossible. The first of course is the moral bankruptcy not to mention cowardice that hides behind (imagined, not real) anonymity.

Scamper nervously away little one......

19-Sep-17
Notice the knowing lie...... the twisting of terms..... the misleading exaggeration and hyperbole..... "he has no RIGHT to run....". Disingenuous is apparently the only thing you have left.

No one said anything of the sort. You may be so stupid as to not know the difference in your words, but I don't think so. But it does make you dishonest.

Of course he has that right. Hillary had that right and she was a real POS. This guy is along the same lines, a liberal leftist to the core. I would do what I legally honestly could to defeat him. No one once said he had no right to run. They said they don't care for his ideology or his world views.

19-Sep-17
America is its own worst enemy and just can not come to grips with that fact, foolishly following the ill advised path of the past laid secured by Rome: "Falling to no power except from within". The country is coming apart at the seams and the tailor just left town.

The Rock

19-Sep-17
I take more stock in someone expressing views as Glunt has.... talking about the political stance of the man on important issues than the original poster posting his name and saying he's a devout muzzy..... the original poster from California where they elected a Hollywood movie star born in Austria to be their Governor. As far as Republicans.... Snyder is a Republican..... and he's an ass. I don't vote strictly on the Political Party a man chooses....

19-Sep-17
Mike Duggan is a Democrat and he's the best Mayor Detroit has had in DECADES....... Detroit is making a huge comeback.....I liked Dennis Archer when he was Mayor too. I see Coleman Youngs son is going to be running...... I hope he doesn't get elected... his dad was a crook. Interesting side note on the rebirth of Detroit..... Along with the new center area featuring the new Little Ceasers Arena;;; Ground breaking is happening in December on a high rise that will be the new highest building in Detroit... taller than the 727 foot Renaissance Center. It will take 3 years to complete... One of MANY exciting things happening in Detroit........

19-Sep-17
And he was a Dushe Bag BB. Arnie was a Democrat pretending to be a Republican. No one yet has asked Abdul about Sharia law or how he feels about transgender and all the other alphabet sexual identities out there. Being a Devout Muslim there is no way he can support any of the LBGT peoples agendas. The Muslim Brotherhood supports him and he has yet to denounce them.

19-Sep-17
I don't have any problems with you discussing the mans political positions and reasons you wouldn't vote for him..... but simply starting a thread and saying he's a devout Muzzy so I hope you Michiganders will vote against him I take issue with... Like Glunt.... I really don't care what the mans religious preference is.... The guy was born in the Detroit area.... graduated from Bloomfield Hills Andover High School where he was Captain of the Football, Wrestling and Lacrosse team and went on to play Lacrosse at the University of Michigan...... Hell he sounds like a communist........

19-Sep-17
Just as I wouldn't expect anyone to hold all Catholics accountable for the criminal actions of some Catholic Priests..... I wouldn't expect someone to hold all Muslims accountable for the criminal actions of Radical Islamic Terrorists......

19-Sep-17
I live in s state that is like Michigan in that it is in debt and there's no hope of it getting better. Abdul is promising all kinds of Freebies and the state is over 50 Billion in debt. How is he going to pay for this? Oh and he wants to make Michigan a sanctuary state to protect illegal alien criminals from being deported. Illegal aliens cost us $7352. Per illegal. Look at California, that's what your looking at and it's not good.

19-Sep-17
Once again... I fully respect your discussing his political views and reasons why you think people shouldn't vote for him... I just don't agree with the way you started the thread.... offering nothing more than his religious preference....... As far as our state being in debt,,, Maybe our Republican Governor Rick Snyder could do something about that.... oh wait.... he's busy spending millions of taxpayer money for lawyers to defend him on the Flint water crisis debacle..... he turned his back on the Police Officers Unions who supported him in 2011 and he's doing everything he can to screw me on my pension and he can kiss my ......

19-Sep-17
For the record if this guy wants to make Michigan a sanctuary state I will vote against him. I have no problem with legal immigration but I will vote against protection for illegal immigrants.......

19-Sep-17
Flints a mess, Detroit has a history of mayors raping the taxpayers. I don't trust politicians period. We have an idiot for a governor. Here's some of what he's about.

He has pledged to take no corporate Pac money and is unabashedly disdainful of big money influencing elections, calling corporate campaign contributions “bribes”. He has pledged universal healthcare to all Michiganders if it fails on the federal level, says he will push to legalize marijuana and says he will raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour and make Michigan a “sanctuary state”: as a spokesman puts it, he is “unwilling to waste state taxpayer money to enforce federal law that would rob small businesses of hardworking employees and tear apart families”. I don't trust Muslims. We have one of our young men buried here killed by an Afghanistan policeman trained by the US. I know a young Christian Iraqi that has come here that said he would not trust Muslims word. People that he grew up with and came into his business said you need to convert or we will have to kill you. That's when he came here. Politicians lie .

20-Sep-17
I don't trust politicians period. Now there's something I agree with completely. I would bet though..... that if this man were an Iraqi Christian..... that there would be just as many guys on the Community Forum saying don't vote for him because he is Arabic.........

20-Sep-17
""But a muslim has no right to run for office here in America, Bear, Haven't you been paying attention?""

Nonsense. If you're a American citizen and meet the qualifications for office. It's irrelevant if you're Muslim. Your sarcasm isn't working.

20-Sep-17
It is not sarcasm, it is deliberate ignorance and/or deceit.

20-Sep-17
Agreed BK. I was attempting to be polite. Some people don't deserve it, especially those who continue to lie about who they really are.

20-Sep-17
You mean Lyin'Ryan From Sybil? I think you mean "some people(s)" don't desereve it!

20-Sep-17
"Lyin'Ryan From Sybil" ... LOL

Ya know, come to think of it, Sybil is a State. A state of mind......

20-Sep-17
WW, you're right. Sybil has appeared in so many different handles he/she develops a new personality/handle almost on a daily basis.

20-Sep-17
OK so would any of you consider voting for Muslim Saba Ahmed if she decided to run ?? Answer yes or no before you google her to find out who she is if you don't know.

20-Sep-17
How can I answer Yes or No re. someone I've never heard of nor know nothing about?

20-Sep-17
That's my point Kyle... did everyone here know anything about El-Sayad other than the original poster said he is a "Devout Muzzy" before saying they wouldn't vote for him ?? How about an answer from the poster who said he just doesn't trust Muslims..... I'm sure he doesn't need any more information......Right DL. ??

20-Sep-17
Saba Ahmed is the President and Founder of the Republican Muslim Coalition.....Google Saba Ahmed and Mike Pence if you want to see a pic of her with the Vice President......

20-Sep-17
Rhody........ What if she were running against Hillary Clinton ??

20-Sep-17
Of course I would google and research her first before deciding. Why would I want to base voting for someone that I knew nothing about one way or another? If you're just slapping racist or anti-muslim labels around on everyone without knowing what they think or who they are..... what does that say????

That said..... I don't think you really know who she is and her history either. A scratch the surface look makes her sound "moderate" and supporting republicans. A bit deeper search and she's been thrown out of court and cited for contempt, being there in support of Mohammed Mohamud, the Portland “Christmas Tree Bomber” . She supports the implementation of Sharia Law. She has been banned from the Oregon Tea Party and Washington County Republicans for false accusations and fabricating death threats she claimed came from Tea Party members, but which originated from her.

One of the facts about Islamists is they are very willing to lie and use deception to infiltrate and move forward with their agenda. Kinda like the leftist trolls we have popping up here all the time claiming to be house boat captains, marines, bowhunters, etc. It's deception to infiltrate and attempt to push their agenda with whoever will play the game with them.

The racist claim falls a bit flat when I'd tell you I'd certainly support Ayaan Hirsi Ali.......

20-Sep-17
Rhody said there's no Muslim he would vote for.

20-Sep-17
By posting what I did initially it causes others to look for themselves what this person is about. If I copied initially what he's about then some would dispute the source. So now many googled him. Being anti-Muslim is not racist. Islam is a political Ideaology that is in direct conflict with our Constitution. Walk around with a cartoon of Muhammad on a sign in any area here in the US that has Muslims and see what happens. If your lucky you'll just get assaulted. Why should we live in fear of a group of people because we offended them?

20-Sep-17
I wouldn't vote for any koranderthal for the simple fact that Islam is not just a religion, but a political system that does not recognize the basic tenants upon which our Constitution is based. I have read both the queerons and Hadith and these documents encourage lying and faslsities to promote koranderthalism over all other religions. A true Muslim can never truly be a trusted friend.

Koranderthals are a pox upon Western Civilization.

20-Sep-17
It is still amazing to me that some try to draw parallels between Islam and judeo Christian religions. But then again....these same types will argue that transgenderism or being in love with a dolphin is normal.

20-Sep-17
Oh my God TD..... Did you just say that you would certainly support an Atheist here on the community forum ???? I'm OK with that..... If she's a good person.....

20-Sep-17
It will be interesting to see how much love there is for a Republican candidate in this state come the fall of 2018. The Republicans are coming after the municipal workers (mainly firefighters and law enforcement) pensions and health care starting this winter. Both current workers and retirees are in their crosshairs. Big cuts are coming. Law enforcement and the firefighters unions have always been big supporters of the Republicans. We will see if this still holds true if they get taken to the cleaners just like the teachers, state workers and City of Detroit retirees did.

20-Sep-17
I would agree that being anti-Muslim is not racist..... since Muslim is a religion not a race....... It's more like being anti-Semitic.........

20-Sep-17
I'm more of an anti- dentite.

20-Sep-17
You got me on that one Seinfeld.... I hate all dentists.....

20-Sep-17
Being anti-Muslim in the context that it is usually used is actually more like being anti-Nazi or anti-communist. Most people don't care what god a person prays to. No one is up in arms over Zoroastrians.

People aren't worried that Muslims call their god Allah and pray 5 times a day, they are worried about the violence, societal and government aspects of Islam.

20-Sep-17
Nazis ??? Wow. I got news for you... a lot of guys on here wouldn't vote for a Zoroastrian for public office.... no matter what their political views were. Truth.

20-Sep-17
Ya see BigBear we've found common ground. I'm in my late 60s and every time I have a tooth problem it ends up being a crown. Last year it was a $4,000. Bridge. Over an hour and 13 shots to cut out a tooth. That was a guided hunt that went in my mouth. My wife and I spent $10,000. On our teeth last year. Now you understand me being an Anti-Dentite.

20-Sep-17
DL..... if it ever comes down to me spending that kind of cash I'll pull what's left of my chompers out with pliers and eat apple sauce for the rest of my life. I'll gladly march on Washington with you carrying anti-dentite signs.....

20-Sep-17
Fair enough Kevin.... so you would give consideration to a Muslim who is a republican......

20-Sep-17
I'm 51 now. I still remember one of the very first talks our Company Commander had with us when I was in boot camp in the U.S. Navy when I was 18..... it was basically a talk telling us that no matter what color or religion we were.... every one of us in that barracks was blue. Navy blue. He was a fantastic leader and reminds me of Lois Gossett Jr. That mentality sticks with me today after 23 years of being a Police Officer.... My Muslim brother Officers and Chaldean brother Officers will have my back tomorrow.... And I will have theirs. I'll bet my life on it.

21-Sep-17
The hyperbole is underwhelming......

21-Sep-17
Taqiyya and kitman... koranderthalic principals that lie at the core of Islam when dealing with all kafirs; i.e. those who do not accept or reject Islam.

There is no way a practicing Muslim can accept our Constitution except with a lie.

Of course, most politicians (especially Democrats and #neverTrumpist Republicans) accept and practice these koranderthalic beliefs on a daily basis in a non-secular manner.

21-Sep-17
Col. Douglas Burpee. Helicopter pilot. USMC.

21-Sep-17
There are almost 6,000 Muslims serving in the United States Military....... Did all of you posting here serve your country ??

21-Sep-17
You aren't helping your cause, unless it is to make yourself look bad. Do you have to serve in the military to vote, or to run for office? You have a problem with people whose opinions don't align with yours, yet you think everyone who doesn't agree is the problem?

21-Sep-17
Over the years I've seen a lot of threads where it was clear the purpose was a quest for answers; this one, on the other hand seems more like a thread in search of an argument.....

21-Sep-17
I'm not arguing with anyone about who you vote for....... I'm not even arguing that I would vote for the man. I'm simply contending the idea that no Muslim should ever be trusted..... but hey.... live your life with your beliefs.... and I will live mine...... I'm done here. For the record....... I am anti...... Radical Islamic Terrorism.......

21-Sep-17
In WWII, Germany had around 60 million people who almost all identified as Christian. Its not about who someone prays to.

Either the way Islam works in the places where it dominates is a twisted version or the Muslim who swears an oath to the Constitution is practicing a twisted version. I really don't know or care. What I do know is that violence and oppression in the name of Islam is a giant world issue.

Col. Burpee is a great guy and someone we are lucky have had fighting for us. Maj. Nidal Hasan is an awful person who betrayed America and murdered fellow US soldiers. I don't know which one is a real Muslim.

If given a biography of El-Sayed without any of his political views I would not automatically discount him. Knowing he is Muslim, it would be silly for me to not factor in whether he is a Col Burpee type Muslim or a Maj Nadal Hasan type Muslim.

If people were committing terrorist acts, abusing human rights and oppressing people with tyrannical governments under the guise of being good Mennonites, I would look at that the same.

21-Sep-17
You are right. I'm a simple man.... don't know much about politics. Peace out.

21-Sep-17
BB, Why would you be so enchanted and so willing to forward the prospects of a group whose political orientation, religious beliefs and agenda's are counter to the very fabric of American culture? This Trojan Horse is fraught with the ideology to destroy the West, not assimilate. Common sense seems to have rooted itself in convoluted thinking, in the premise that America MUST share its values, borders and resources to the detriment of its own people and existence. This nation was founded with bedrock values with "intentions" not coincidence or interpretations.

The Rock

21-Sep-17
Rock.... watch the scene from We were Soldiers where Col. Hal Moore gives a speech to his men before leaving for battle....... When you put a bullet proof vest on every day and you rely on your partner or the guy in a fox hole with you..... his political preference or the name of the God he prays to doesn't matter. I trust the Muslim Officers I work with to have my back. I trust them with my life.... and they are my friends......and I have their back....... now really I would like to just be done with this thread.... so I'm done answering......... Peace.

21-Sep-17
"Words like "practicing" and "devout" are very important to define and understand. "

World-wide koranderthalism has demonstrated that there is little difference between being a devout Muslim and putting it into practice. Any "devout" Muslim who criticizes how others practice their "religion" end up being treated the same as being a kafir...beheaded, stoned or tossed off a roof. Those invisible peaceful Muslims may exist, but few are willing to speak up without fear of being on the receiving end of the queer-on dictates.

Ohio Muslim Brutally Honor Kills Daughter, Family Excuses It With 4 Words

21-Sep-17
When it comes to matters of honor, ethics, morality, the Rule of Law, adhering to the Constitution, or loving America, I'd sooner French-kiss a rattlesnake than trust a Democrat.

....L'Nitzakhon

21-Sep-17
Well, I'll make no apologies for what I am about to say. And, could care less if any one takes offense to it and, the way I feel.

If I lived in Michigan, I would not vote for the guy. Based solely on him being a Muslim and, a democrat. It is impossible for a confessed Muslim to earn my trust as being a "good" American. The doctrine by which they use as guidance for worships, says they have to be against the 1st Amendment if they truly prescribe to being a ..., wait for it, don't look away, ...... a MUSLIM. I don't think any different of professed Christians falsely claiming to be devout either. Because, I don't have time for fence riding, self promoting, self seeking people of any claimed religion. And, I surely don't trust anyone willing to use religion as a tool to gain false representation.

If Islam didn't insist that those that won't convert be murdered, I might would look past that to the second requirement needed for my vote. That would be his party. I simply do not intend to ever vote for a individual that claims to belong to the socialist movement called Democrats. And, if you call yourself an American that proscribes to our Constitution, I don't see any earthly way you cold see it different.

So, this guy hit the brick wall first step when he announced himself to be a Anti American with being an outspoken Muslim. I know that makes some of you mad. But, I never will vote for any Christian that falsely claims they are devout to the Scripture too. So, don't take it personal.

As dumb as some of you are about how to fix this country, it is no surprise this country is where it is. If we don't keep electing God fearing, Jesus Christ loving people to fill our leadership roles, we are going to lose this fight for the America as intended by our founding fathers. And that is biblical. So, nothing you say will have power against that reality. I find it amazingly arrogant and ignorant for men to ignore these realities and, suggest otherwise. But, it is of no surprise that some of you do. I'm not a party pusher either. I fully intend to drop my Republican registration as soon as I get a midday break. I equally despise many of them the same.

God Bless men

21-Sep-17
They all have this in common They Suck!

• Sitka Gear