Atheist 19-Sep-17
DL 19-Sep-17
Anony Mouse 19-Sep-17
Mike in CT 19-Sep-17
NvaGvUp 19-Sep-17
Glunt@work 20-Sep-17
TD 20-Sep-17
19-Sep-17
I'm sure plenty of you will excuse this behavior. But imagine if obama was behaving this way. Inexcusable.

19-Sep-17
FYI Bill Clinton paid all his fees out of his own pocket even though it took 6 years and millions of dollars. How do you think those GOP donors busting their butts working 2-3 jobs and donating 20-30$ Of their hard earned money feel? Think they might be a tad upset that a supposed billionaire is using their donations for his legal troubles? But to be fair, remember when Obama had to use DNC money to cover his legal bills? No?

19-Sep-17
Two polar bears were canoeing down a river. One yelled "radio!" and they both jumped out.

19-Sep-17

Mike in CT's embedded Photo

19-Sep-17
Let's be serious, politicians don't actually pay for anything. I haveNever seen an actuall poor politician. Hillary said they were broke when they left the whitehouse. Politicians standard for being broke is a whole lot different than average American broke.

19-Sep-17
The Clintons paid for their Whitewater case legal fees only after a court rejected their attempt to have the tax payers foot the bill.

19-Sep-17
But the clintons paid. Which you admit to knowing. Which makes you ok with trump using donor money?

19-Sep-17
The Clintons would have been living in a freezer box without donor money, phoney loans and payoff money long ago.

19-Sep-17
Book advances for books that are not sold, let alone read.

19-Sep-17

Truth in advertising depicting "Hillary paid".........

19-Sep-17
Paul,

Does your wife know that by definition you are pathological liar and a physcopath?

20-Sep-17
I didn't donate to Trump but the people I know who did have no issue with him using that money to defend against what they consider a witch hunt. They might even send some more.

20-Sep-17
if you really think the Clinton's paid for their legal fees out of their own pockets...... you're an even more delusional House Boat Captain than I could have imagined..... and that says a lot......

• Sitka Gear